Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,467 members, 7,958,423 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 02:07 PM

A Trip To The Moon: Photos Of How They Assembled Apollo II (NASA). - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / A Trip To The Moon: Photos Of How They Assembled Apollo II (NASA). (4294 Views)

A Trip With My Girlfriend To Obudu Cattle Ranch (pictures) / A Trip To Gberefun Village, Badagry, Lagos (Video, Photos) / Antarctica: A Trip To The Coldest, Windiest, And Driest Continent On The Planet. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Trip To The Moon: Photos Of How They Assembled Apollo II (NASA). by SkinnyDude(m): 7:26pm On Aug 24, 2015
Sile12:
Left to right: Armstrong, Aldrin and Collins, in a 21-day quarantine, are greeted by their wives.
please, why were they quarantined?
Re: A Trip To The Moon: Photos Of How They Assembled Apollo II (NASA). by Nobody: 7:53pm On Aug 24, 2015
SkinnyDude:
please, why were they quarantined?

Precautions, thinking they were infected.

Re: A Trip To The Moon: Photos Of How They Assembled Apollo II (NASA). by Nobody: 7:56pm On Aug 24, 2015
Free: Armstrong and his crew exited quarantine on August 10, 1969, after being given a clean bill of health.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2194513/Neil-Armstrong-Rarely-seen-photos-capture-late-astronauts-epic-moon-mission.html

1 Like

Re: A Trip To The Moon: Photos Of How They Assembled Apollo II (NASA). by yussuf739: 8:20pm On Aug 30, 2015
this is interesting... Thank you op, i learn something new,,. More power to ur elbow

2 Likes

Re: A Trip To The Moon: Photos Of How They Assembled Apollo II (NASA). by yussuf739: 8:29pm On Aug 30, 2015
Sile12:
Free: Armstrong and his crew exited quarantine on August 10, 1969, after being given a clean bill of health.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2194513/Neil-Armstrong-Rarely-seen-photos-capture-late-astronauts-epic-moon-mission.html
that is it, success at last. Rest in peace the Great astronaut of our time
Re: A Trip To The Moon: Photos Of How They Assembled Apollo II (NASA). by Nobody: 8:38pm On Aug 30, 2015
yussuf739:
this is interesting... Thank you op, i learn something new,,. More power to ur elbow

Thanks bro.

1 Like

Re: A Trip To The Moon: Photos Of How They Assembled Apollo II (NASA). by gnykelly(m): 9:13pm On Aug 30, 2015
mehn Americans are great. they deliver a man on the moon and returned them back safely. they conquered the seemingly impossible. yet we've got 16+ years of uninterrupted democracy and I am about to sleep hungry just as millions don't have know where their next meal will come from.

1 Like

Re: A Trip To The Moon: Photos Of How They Assembled Apollo II (NASA). by buskie13(m): 10:03pm On Aug 30, 2015
this is great...God bless u op
Re: A Trip To The Moon: Photos Of How They Assembled Apollo II (NASA). by Nobody: 10:35pm On Aug 30, 2015
buskie13:
this is great...God bless u op

Amen, and you too bro.

1 Like

Re: A Trip To The Moon: Photos Of How They Assembled Apollo II (NASA). by happney65: 11:16pm On Aug 31, 2015
And how many times has America made the trip to the Moon since then?I guess it should be countless?..Alas,In my own Africa,The Only thing we sell and export is Religion..What a Pity

1 Like

Re: A Trip To The Moon: Photos Of How They Assembled Apollo II (NASA). by cahnellven: 1:50am On Sep 01, 2015
Wow great
Re: A Trip To The Moon: Photos Of How They Assembled Apollo II (NASA). by Nobody: 3:41am On Sep 01, 2015
happney65:
And how many times has America made the trip to the Moon since then?I guess it should be countless?..Alas,In my own Africa,The Only thing we sell and export is Religion..What a Pity

well you right, but we will be there soon.
Re: A Trip To The Moon: Photos Of How They Assembled Apollo II (NASA). by Ligxy(f): 1:04pm On Sep 01, 2015
Sile's thread is always like a class. You MUST learn something new. Keep it up lecturer Sile12

2 Likes

Re: A Trip To The Moon: Photos Of How They Assembled Apollo II (NASA). by Nobody: 3:21pm On Sep 01, 2015
Ligxy:
Sile's thread is always like a class. You MUST learn something new. Keep it up lecturer Sile12

Thanks sis.grin
Re: A Trip To The Moon: Photos Of How They Assembled Apollo II (NASA). by LMS1(m): 11:18am On Aug 18, 2020
MOST IMAGES FROM THE MOON WERE TAKEN IN BLACK AND WHITE,HOW COMES IMAGES OF THE PREPARATIONS BACK ON EARTH WERE COLORED?
Re: A Trip To The Moon: Photos Of How They Assembled Apollo II (NASA). by Jlow2: 1:21pm On Aug 18, 2020
Dis one no concern naija, we have not finished dealing with I4th century challenges lyk roads, electricity, portable water,health care.
Re: A Trip To The Moon: Photos Of How They Assembled Apollo II (NASA). by Raydos: 8:02pm On Aug 18, 2020
Nice thread

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Travel : 10 Of The Most Heavily Guarded Homes In The World / Office Of The Nigerian Ministry Of Foriegn Affairs / Funny Borders Around The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.