Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,977 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:08 AM

Ban Ki-moon Poses With Nigerian Governors (Photo) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ban Ki-moon Poses With Nigerian Governors (Photo) (20733 Views)

Buhari, Obama, Ban Ki-Moon At UN General Meeting (Photos) / Osinbajo And Ban Ki Moon Rock Matching Dress At Ministry Of Foreign Affairs(pics / Ban Ki-Moon Lays Wreath At Scene Of Bomb Blast At UN House Abuja (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ban Ki-moon Poses With Nigerian Governors (Photo) by Eureka123(f): 8:58am On Aug 24, 2015
My crazy love for the diplomatic world. It's a dream to be soon achieved. smiley smiley
Re: Ban Ki-moon Poses With Nigerian Governors (Photo) by Wynnah(m): 8:59am On Aug 24, 2015
so blur!
Re: Ban Ki-moon Poses With Nigerian Governors (Photo) by 80million1: 8:59am On Aug 24, 2015
Ok
Re: Ban Ki-moon Poses With Nigerian Governors (Photo) by Ayanko(m): 8:59am On Aug 24, 2015
Ok, Following
Re: Ban Ki-moon Poses With Nigerian Governors (Photo) by Atlantian: 8:59am On Aug 24, 2015
Why cant they just iron-press their brocades.
Re: Ban Ki-moon Poses With Nigerian Governors (Photo) by Exponental(m): 9:00am On Aug 24, 2015
Oshiomole seems to be everywhere nowadays. Good to be relevant.
Re: Ban Ki-moon Poses With Nigerian Governors (Photo) by ibkgab001: 9:01am On Aug 24, 2015
Aregbe will not appear in a statement like this
Re: Ban Ki-moon Poses With Nigerian Governors (Photo) by johnsonjosbles(m): 9:03am On Aug 24, 2015
@op! the head topic should be photoshop nigerian governors seek sefie/ poses with banki moon
Re: Ban Ki-moon Poses With Nigerian Governors (Photo) by Nobody: 9:07am On Aug 24, 2015
Instead of Ikpeazu to come and close these gulleys he dug in the name of drainage, he is busy snapping picture.
Until people/cars would fall inside them.

The photo sha, very dull.
Oshiomhole done turn instagram celeb. Thank God he didn't carry his oxygen(Iara) this time.
Re: Ban Ki-moon Poses With Nigerian Governors (Photo) by freeage7(m): 9:13am On Aug 24, 2015
Make dem no go infect that guy with corruption oh.
Re: Ban Ki-moon Poses With Nigerian Governors (Photo) by tdammy(m): 9:13am On Aug 24, 2015
shegzan:
I just came here to occupy space...

chisos U be matter grin grin grin
Re: Ban Ki-moon Poses With Nigerian Governors (Photo) by Gboliwe: 9:16am On Aug 24, 2015
Except there is another picture, Abia state governor isn't in that one uploaded.

What is it with the moderators who post threads on the home page? Can't they change topic subjects? How can they say "governors" when we have less than 10 governors on that picture and we have over 25 states in this country? Na wa ooo. Grammar no easy sha.

Thank God Rochas isn't there, he would have built another bill board for this one. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ban Ki-moon Poses With Nigerian Governors (Photo) by 9jatatafo(m): 9:22am On Aug 24, 2015
Gov Oshiomole of Edo state will soon tell us another minister in GEJ's government stole billions dollars and he will sail it was one of the UN crew told him. Gov Parrot.

Awaiting another billboard by one of these governors too.
Re: Ban Ki-moon Poses With Nigerian Governors (Photo) by OCstash: 9:26am On Aug 24, 2015
shegzan:
I just came here to occupy space...
A prospective customer
Re: Ban Ki-moon Poses With Nigerian Governors (Photo) by OjujuCalabar(m): 9:32am On Aug 24, 2015
When the governors goes back to their states, they will spend the available resources to display the pictures on bill boards. Rochas knows it better.
Re: Ban Ki-moon Poses With Nigerian Governors (Photo) by nanalady(f): 9:33am On Aug 24, 2015
walemadu:
posing with criminals and thieves
..thank you ooo..and somebody is calling them men of integrity..chai..
Re: Ban Ki-moon Poses With Nigerian Governors (Photo) by wokomabest(m): 9:57am On Aug 24, 2015
Poor picture
Re: Ban Ki-moon Poses With Nigerian Governors (Photo) by Gentlemedi(m): 10:10am On Aug 24, 2015
Agbada everywhere
Re: Ban Ki-moon Poses With Nigerian Governors (Photo) by MrIyke002(m): 10:18am On Aug 24, 2015
[/font][font=Lucida Sans Unicode]Did I hear Edo state Gov?that man must be a tourist
harbdulrasaq88:
[img]http://1.bp..com/-SCDpXnTLyeU/VdqzswpvCdI/AAAAAAAABlM/fYVIgJLr4FY/s400/news2.jpg[/img]

Kaduna State Government hosted the UN Secretary General, Ban Ki-Moonyesterday. A dinner at Transcorp Hilton was held in his honour. Governors of Lagos, Abia, Borno, Nasarawa, Edo State took a time out to strike a pose with him...

http://www.newshelm.com/2015/08/photo-ban-ki-moon-takes-pose-with.html

Re: Ban Ki-moon Poses With Nigerian Governors (Photo) by jorel1(m): 10:20am On Aug 24, 2015
Abubakar shekau hatea this man so much that he calls his name in every video..i wonder what he is waiting for now the rabbit came to the mouth of the toothless lion.
Re: Ban Ki-moon Poses With Nigerian Governors (Photo) by M4gunners: 10:26am On Aug 24, 2015
Ban ki Moon poses with northern governors.

1 Like

Re: Ban Ki-moon Poses With Nigerian Governors (Photo) by mikaael(m): 10:40am On Aug 24, 2015
HerexG:
Na Nokia 3210 dem use take the pics ni cry

As in...u jus took it out of my mouth
The look on d man's face sef
Re: Ban Ki-moon Poses With Nigerian Governors (Photo) by mikaael(m): 10:43am On Aug 24, 2015
E b lyk say dem photoshop Ban ki Moon ni o...well expecting to see a billboard of this pics soon...
Re: Ban Ki-moon Poses With Nigerian Governors (Photo) by crownedprinz(m): 10:50am On Aug 24, 2015
Wada no even fit in
Re: Ban Ki-moon Poses With Nigerian Governors (Photo) by Nobody: 11:00am On Aug 24, 2015
see our local governors, none wearing a good dress. i hate that tambawal grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ban Ki-moon Poses With Nigerian Governors (Photo) by HerexG(m): 11:00am On Aug 24, 2015
mikaael:

As in...u jus took it out of my mouth The look on d man's face sef
I taya for them o, very blurry pic
Re: Ban Ki-moon Poses With Nigerian Governors (Photo) by Nobody: 11:03am On Aug 24, 2015
who will give Igbo's Biafra? moon is a strong believer in Nigeria
Re: Ban Ki-moon Poses With Nigerian Governors (Photo) by 4Kemzy(m): 11:11am On Aug 24, 2015
osimataylor:
Only APC governors?
maybe it's because of the agbada they're wearing that's why your deluded eyes couldn't read the portion that Abia state governor is there.
Re: Ban Ki-moon Poses With Nigerian Governors (Photo) by omoakin111: 11:21am On Aug 24, 2015
BAN KI MOON POSES WITH APC GOVERNORS. grin grin
Re: Ban Ki-moon Poses With Nigerian Governors (Photo) by greatest31: 12:00pm On Aug 24, 2015
Hello, can't people notice that the pic was edited, how can UN secretary be taller than all the nigerian governors. People should post real news and not just post anything just to make front page, I don't think that seun is a good site manager from the rubbish I see on front page always. Seun should go and learn how to manager a site. That is my opinion.
Re: Ban Ki-moon Poses With Nigerian Governors (Photo) by Rotimi47: 12:02pm On Aug 24, 2015
Wizzz:
The best pictures are taken without filters

And I really don't understand that head in the picture grin
He is like; is this the guy I always see on TV! Make my face show say I dey snap pics with am. Just kidding grin
Re: Ban Ki-moon Poses With Nigerian Governors (Photo) by rajay2015: 12:48pm On Aug 24, 2015
[qote author=harbdulrasaq88 post=37272853][img]http://1.bp..com/-SCDpXnTLyeU/VdqzswpvCdI/AAAAAAAABlM/fYVIgJLr4FY/s400/news2.jpg[/img]

Another campaign poster

Kaduna State Government hosted the UN Secretary General, Ban Ki-Moonyesterday. A dinner at Transcorp Hilton was held in his honour. Governors of Lagos, Abia, Borno, Nasarawa, Edo State took a time out to strike a pose with him...

http://www.newshelm.com/2015/08/photo-ban-ki-moon-takes-pose-with.html

[/quote]

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2017 Akwa Ibom State Christmas Carol Photos / Abdulrahman: Abdulfatah Sold Deputy Governor's House, 110 Other Properties / Boko Haram Attacks Ajilari In Borno State - Ahmad Salkida

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.