Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,029 members, 7,818,036 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:43 AM

LASG Says Fashola Spent N139m On Two Boreholes - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / LASG Says Fashola Spent N139m On Two Boreholes (2166 Views)

Nigerian Twitter Users Call Out Ambode Over Report That Fashola Spent N139m On / Fashola Spent N139million On Two Boreholes - Lagos Government / Fashola Spent N139million On Two Boreholes - Lagos Government (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: LASG Says Fashola Spent N139m On Two Boreholes by loomer: 8:23am On Aug 24, 2015
agarawu23:
digging out corrupt politicians is the job of efcc and any body found guilty should be jailed.

That's exactly wat I'm saying. But we all know that the fight will be a selective one and not a wholesome one
Re: LASG Says Fashola Spent N139m On Two Boreholes by agarawu23(m): 8:27am On Aug 24, 2015
loomer:

That's exactly wat I'm saying. But we all know that the fight will be a selective one and not a wholesome one
I support a particular party doesn't mean I will defend them blindly.

selective or not, that's the job of efcc. this accusations should be forward to them and if guilty, he should be jailed. I don't have any relatives among them.
Re: LASG Says Fashola Spent N139m On Two Boreholes by dayo23(f): 8:27am On Aug 24, 2015
Mogidi:
Saint Fashola demystified within 3 months.
Waiting for Fashola to finally reveal how much APC governors pay Tinubu monthly.
I hope they will back it up with evidence.
Re: LASG Says Fashola Spent N139m On Two Boreholes by nnachukz(m): 8:27am On Aug 24, 2015
I talk am, these guys are thieves. Forget APC or PDP, all of them na thief. Even buhari self na thief. He no fit deceive me with his sluggish movement.
Re: LASG Says Fashola Spent N139m On Two Boreholes by dayo23(f): 8:29am On Aug 24, 2015
bugzbunny:
Does it mean fashola has nothing on tinubu...this is a one sided movie
na for were him wan see am? Somebody that even OBJ/GEJ can't probe of corruption! Tinubu is never corrupt until proven otherwise with clear evidence
Re: LASG Says Fashola Spent N139m On Two Boreholes by loomer: 8:29am On Aug 24, 2015
agarawu23:
I support a particular party doesn't mean I will defend them blindly.

selective or not, that's the job of efcc. this accusations should be forward to them and if guilty, he should be jailed. I don't have any relatives among them.

And who's supos to forward them to Efcc?
Re: LASG Says Fashola Spent N139m On Two Boreholes by agarawu23(m): 8:33am On Aug 24, 2015
loomer:

And who's supos to forward them to Efcc?
me undecided
Re: LASG Says Fashola Spent N139m On Two Boreholes by loomer: 8:34am On Aug 24, 2015
agarawu23:
me undecided

I tut it's the federal government's duty to do such?
Re: LASG Says Fashola Spent N139m On Two Boreholes by agarawu23(m): 8:38am On Aug 24, 2015
loomer:

I tut it's the federal government's duty to do such?
federal govt should forward unconfirmed accusations to efcc?
Re: LASG Says Fashola Spent N139m On Two Boreholes by loomer: 8:44am On Aug 24, 2015
agarawu23:
federal govt should forward unconfirmed accusations to efcc?

Good, now we are getting there.

That's where selective cases come in play cos the federal government is only looking at the past admin headed by pdp and not the past admins in the federal and state levels headed by both pdp/apc
Re: LASG Says Fashola Spent N139m On Two Boreholes by agarawu23(m): 8:58am On Aug 24, 2015
loomer:

That's where selective cases come in play cos the federal government is only looking at the past admin headed by pdp and not the past admins in the federal and state levels headed by both pdp/apc
loomer:

I don't get the "selective" you keep on repeating. how many PDP past office holders has the present federal govt forward to efcc?

1 Like

Re: LASG Says Fashola Spent N139m On Two Boreholes by loomer: 9:01am On Aug 24, 2015
agarawu23:
I don't get the "selective" you keep on repeating. how many PDP past office holders has the present federal govt forward to efcc?

Time will tell.
Re: LASG Says Fashola Spent N139m On Two Boreholes by temitemi1(m): 9:02am On Aug 24, 2015
Oga, so u dey tell me sey all these traces against fashola never dey enough for efcc to 'bounce' even with the amount of traces in rivers efcc is yet to 'bounce'.... Smh.
agarawu23:
don't be a fool temi, efcc can't just bounce on them without traces of corruption, the source backing your article is a source looking for it's daily bread.

Anyone found guilty of corruption should be jailed. SIMPLE
Re: LASG Says Fashola Spent N139m On Two Boreholes by temitemi1(m): 9:05am On Aug 24, 2015
Smh...
dayo23:
na for were him wan see am? Somebody that even OBJ/GEJ can't probe of corruption! Tinubu is never corrupt until proven otherwise with clear evidence
Re: LASG Says Fashola Spent N139m On Two Boreholes by agarawu23(m): 9:06am On Aug 24, 2015
temitemi1:
Oga, so u dey tell me sey all these traces against fashola never dey enough for efcc to 'bounce' even with the amount of traces in rivers efcc is yet to 'bounce'.... Smh.
yimu
Re: LASG Says Fashola Spent N139m On Two Boreholes by temitemi1(m): 9:08am On Aug 24, 2015
Oga, stop yimu n face the reality!
agarawu23:
yimu

Re: LASG Says Fashola Spent N139m On Two Boreholes by agarawu23(m): 9:18am On Aug 24, 2015
temitemi1:
Oga, stop yimu n face the reality!
I said it earlier,
anybody found guilty should be jailed.
we can't focus on accusations alone.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Saraki's Arrest Order, Ccb, Cct, Fhc And The Law By Ibikunle Isaac / I Won’t Resign As Senate President – Saraki / Med-view Begins Flight On London - Lagos Route

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.