Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,560 members, 7,823,472 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:35 AM

DAY 2 & 3 – Bible Prayers In 2015 (genesis 1:9-13) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / DAY 2 & 3 – Bible Prayers In 2015 (genesis 1:9-13) (814 Views)

Genesis 11 : 4 To 7: How Realistic Is This Part Of The Bible? / In Genesis 1: 26, God Was Talking To Someone, Do You Know The Person ? / Genesis 1:26 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

DAY 2 & 3 – Bible Prayers In 2015 (genesis 1:9-13) by Philorem(f): 10:07am On Aug 24, 2015
DAY 2: Fight from the Sky, Speak to the Heavenlies!

Second Day is for Firmament. May the Heavens over your destiny open and pour out blessings to swallow your curses in Jesus name.

By the power that created the firmament from the midst of waters, O God Arise and separate my destiny from all satanic afflictions, in the name of Jesus. Habitation of wickedness in heavenly places catch fire and become desolate in Jesus name.

(Point your right finger to the heavenlies as you take this aggressive prayer): You the spiritual wickedness in heavenly places raining wickedness upon my family and destiny, ROOOOASTTTTTT!!! in Jesus name.

(Point your right finger to the heavenlies as you take this prayer with fury): O Sun, you shall not smite me by day, Oh moon you shall not smite me by night in the name of Jesus

(Point your right finger to the heavenlies as you take this deliverance prayer): Hailstones of fire, rain upon the enemies of my deliverance and disgrace the strongman of my father’s house and his army!!! in Jesus name.

(Point your right finger with authority of a believer to the heavenlies and take this commanding prayer): Waters from above, flood the gates of my adversaries and drown the wicked and their wickedness!!! in Jesus name.

By the powers that created the firmament to divide the waters from the waters, let the congregation of wickedness gathered against me scatter unto death in the name of Jesus... MORE... http://www.prayersfire.com/day-2-bible-prayers-in-2015-genesis-16-8/

DAY 3: Convert Your Sinking Sand to Solid Ground Under Your Feet!

Third Day is for the Dry Ground. I Command: Let that satanic flood overwhelming and drowning your finances and family dry up now by fire! Let that sinking sand firm up and be converted to solid ground under your feet! Let your feet be converted to hind’s feet and you climb to your high places in destiny now! all in Jesus name.

Every man or woman or angel ordained by God to bless my life, I decree by the decree of Heaven, that you separate from every distraction, overcome every barrier and obstacle and gather together, come now and bombard me with divine blessings in Jesus name.

You the waters of shame and embarrassment (leaking bladder and bed-wetting), hear the verdict of FIRE: Dry up by fire and disgrace me no more! in the name of Jesus.

Every stubborn adversary of my destiny, I attack you with the devastating flood of Jehovah, Perish and Rise No More! in the name of Jesus.

O God Arise and pluck me out of every miry clay of problems where I am stuck, and plant my feet upon solid rock in the name of Jesus.

You the floodwaters of life, threatening to overwhelm and swallow me, hear the word of the Lord: DRY UP BY FIRE!!! in the name of Jesus.

(Point your right finger prophetically to the ground and stamp your feet repeatedly on it saying): You the ground on which i stand: become fruitful and yield your corn, your wine and your oil unto my life in the name of Jesus... MORE... http://www.prayersfire.com/day-3-bible-prayers-in-2015-genesis-19-13/

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

What Does The Scriptures Say About The Papacy? / This Lady Wants You All To Stop Using Photos Of Jesus As DP / The Enemies Of The Cross Of Christ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.