Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,109 members, 7,835,738 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:11 PM

Hajj Death Caused By Africans...saudi Authorities (interim Report) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Hajj Death Caused By Africans...saudi Authorities (interim Report) (822 Views)

Chinese Authorities Blow Up Christian Megachurch With Dynamite (pics) / What My Marriage To An Anglican Caused My Catholic Parents. / Bilikisu-Yusuf, Nigerian Journalist Dies In The Hajj Stampede (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hajj Death Caused By Africans...saudi Authorities (interim Report) by true2god: 11:59am On Sep 25, 2015
The head of the Central Hajj Committee, Prince Khaled al-Faisal, blamed the stampede on "some pilgrims from African nationalities," Saudi-owned al-Arabiya TV channel reported. Source:
www.aljazeera.com/news/2015/09/pilgrims-killed-hajj-stampede-mina-mecca-150924082302232.html

What? The stampede was not caused by the saudi's poor security arrangement, it was not caused by muslims. It was not caused by saudi greed for more pilgrims and more money. The stampede was not caused by uncontrollable crowd trying to stone the elusive devil.

The stampede was caused by 'african pilgrims'. What an insult to the black race who are wasting their money, energy, time and resources on the saudi govt and their arabian god, allahh. It is time africans, i means black, boycot this purely racist and supremacist arab imprelialist religion.

For the fact that mohammed take many blacks as slaves make black muslims the most ignorant people on earth, to say the least (I am also a blackman).

Islam have no regard for black people with this official statement from the saudi authorities.
Re: Hajj Death Caused By Africans...saudi Authorities (interim Report) by Acjohn(m): 4:05pm On Sep 25, 2015
You can say that again. But unfortunately they will call you the bad egg. I watched a movie with the title Fico Dafur, where the persecuted blacks say the oppression they suffer is racial. Those in the other northern African countries will say the same. But I wonder why they won't wake up. They hate themselves in the east and treat those from Africa as slaves. no wonder it is the west that is embracing their brothers because they don't like each other.
Re: Hajj Death Caused By Africans...saudi Authorities (interim Report) by true2god: 6:06pm On Sep 25, 2015
Acjohn:
You can say that again. But unfortunately they will call you the bad egg. I watched a movie with the title Fico Dafur, where the persecuted blacks say the oppression they suffer is racial. Those in the other northern African countries will say the same. But I wonder why they won't wake up. They hate themselves in the east and treat those from Africa as slaves. no wonder it is the west that is embracing their brothers because they don't like each other.
They are using africans as scape goats again for their inadeqacies. Most africans in mecca for hajj might have saved for several months\years in order to make the trip and only for them to be blamed for tradegies caused by the saudi authorities (bad security arrangement and not prepared for so much crowd).

This reminds me on the hadith by mohammed:
Bukhari (Book #87, Hadith #161) Narrated ‘Abdullah: The Prophet said, “I saw (in a dream) a black woman with unkempt hair going out of Medina and settling at Mahai’a, i.e., Al-Juhfa. I interpreted that as a symbol of epidemic of Medina being transferred to that place (Al-Juhfa).”

Any bad thing that happen in medina must be caused by africans, so say the islamic prophet.
Re: Hajj Death Caused By Africans...saudi Authorities (interim Report) by truthman2012(m): 6:49pm On Sep 25, 2015
true2god:
They are using africans as scape goats again for their inadeqacies. Most africans in mecca for hajj might have saved for several months\years in order to make the trip and only for them to be blamed for tradegies caused by the saudi authorities (bad security arrangement and not prepared for so much crowd).

Bukhari (Book #87, Hadith #161) Narrated ‘Abdullah: The Prophet said, “I saw (in a dream) a black woman with unkempt hair going out of Medina and settling at Mahai’a, i.e., Al-Juhfa. I interpreted that as a symbol of epidemic of Medina being transferred to that place (Al-Juhfa).”

Any bad thing that happen in medina must be caused by africans, so say the islamic prophet.

Huumh!!

Very serious.

Clearly, the god of islam hates the black. Then, why do black muslims love Muhammad so much in return for his hate? Smh!
Re: Hajj Death Caused By Africans...saudi Authorities (interim Report) by mmsen: 7:52pm On Sep 25, 2015
true2god:

Should be taken as what it is - proof definitive that Islam is about Arab supremacy and hatred.

Any African who claims to be a Muslim from this point and worse still, goes on a silly pilgrimage, is a fool.

Stop wasting your money with these people, they've done nothing to deserve it.
Re: Hajj Death Caused By Africans...saudi Authorities (interim Report) by true2god: 8:28pm On Sep 25, 2015
truthman2012:

Huumh!!

Very serious.

Clearly, the god of islam hates the black. Then, why do black muslims love Muhammad so much in return for his hate? Smh!
It is illiteracy and sometimes stupidity. How can our ancestors be enslaved by mohammed and some africans still spend money visiting his idol in the arabia and lose their lives in the process? Sane people will never do that. The arabs will keep laughing at the stupidity of some africans.
Re: Hajj Death Caused By Africans...saudi Authorities (interim Report) by truthman2012(m): 9:02pm On Sep 25, 2015
true2god:
It is illiteracy and sometimes stupidity. How can our ancestors be enslaved by mohammed and some africans still spend money visiting his idol in the arabia and lose their lives in the process? Sane people will never do that. The arabs will keep laughing at the stupidity of some africans.

Illiteracy and stupidity, yes you are right but let me add brainwashing.
Re: Hajj Death Caused By Africans...saudi Authorities (interim Report) by true2god: 11:02pm On Sep 25, 2015
www.theguardian.com/world/2015/sep/25/iran-blames-saudi-government-hajj-disaster-investigation

Iran now blame saudi arabia for the death of pilgrims after saudi barbarians have blamed africans for the death. Can you see how Islam is playing on collective human intelligence? Who is right? Saudi or Iran?

(1) (Reply)

Happy Independence Day- Good People, Great Nation! God Bless Naija @ 55 / “religion Has Become Very Oppressive”- Kirk Franklin / Why You Must Preach - A Challenging Writup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.