Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,180 members, 7,818,566 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:55 PM

If They Think This Of Pope What Will They Think Of Jesus. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If They Think This Of Pope What Will They Think Of Jesus. (837 Views)

Daddy Freeze To Pastor Adeboye: "Pope Drinks Beer And Doesn't Pay Tithe" / Reasons Why You Should Not Think Of Sex At Your Youthful Age (fornication) / Prophet T.B. Joshua Speaks Of Pope Francis Of The Catholic Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If They Think This Of Pope What Will They Think Of Jesus. by PastorAIO: 1:57pm On Sep 24, 2015
Chei!! These neo-Con right wing americans should just stop the pretence. They are not christians. If this is how they react to the pope imagine if Jesus were to turn up? Crucifixion would be like a treat compared to how they would respond to him.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BBNs_6_FXc4
Re: If They Think This Of Pope What Will They Think Of Jesus. by PastorAIO: 7:10pm On Sep 24, 2015
Jesus said unto him, If thou wilt be perfect, go and sell that thou hast, and give to the poor, and thou shalt have treasure in heaven:
MATT 19:21

This sounds like a communist. Get Christ out of America!!!! So shocking.
Re: If They Think This Of Pope What Will They Think Of Jesus. by Ubenedictus(m): 9:34pm On Sep 24, 2015
I'm not suprised, there is a whole range of issues modern man doesn't want to hear about. People don't want to hear anything that challenges their way of life. There was a pope who talk about traditional moral topics like abortion, they said he was out of tune with the world, now there is another talking about social doctrines and they say he is a marxist or a communist.

Someone once told me, the word of God should comfort the afflicted and afflict those in comfort. That saying seems true.
Re: If They Think This Of Pope What Will They Think Of Jesus. by wiegraf: 10:42pm On Sep 24, 2015
^^^

You guys are simply bad xians.
Re: If They Think This Of Pope What Will They Think Of Jesus. by Anas09: 11:18pm On Sep 24, 2015
The guy ahead of me, pls can u elaborate more on why you say they are bad christians?
Re: If They Think This Of Pope What Will They Think Of Jesus. by PastorAIO: 9:46am On Sep 25, 2015
44And all those who had believed were together and had all things in common; 45and they began selling their property and possessions and were sharing them with all, as anyone might have need.…

Acts Chapter 2

More vile communism. Christianity is so anti-american. God (?) bless america.
Re: If They Think This Of Pope What Will They Think Of Jesus. by dalaman: 10:22am On Sep 25, 2015
American evangelical goons.

1 Like

Re: If They Think This Of Pope What Will They Think Of Jesus. by wiegraf: 12:34pm On Sep 25, 2015
Anas09:
The guy ahead of me, pls can u elaborate more on why you say they are bad christians?

Simple, they are being reasonable and decent

Certainly un-xtian-like qualities
Re: If They Think This Of Pope What Will They Think Of Jesus. by plaetton: 1:51pm On Sep 25, 2015
Lol.
Poor Motherchurch,. scorned by her dysfunctional children.

Christianity as a religion never ceases to baffle me.
Every single encounter with an evangelical christian proves to me that they have NO idea what christianity was originally all about.

This, in of itself, says volumes about religion in general.

Religion is a make belief, make it as you go system whose main objectives are the expression of Prejudices, whatever they may be at any particular time.

Religion has no Core value systems, but only pretended values.

It is then very easy to see how humans actually created gods in their own images.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

An Independence Day Miracle / It's 1st Sunday Of The Year, Share Your 1st Sunday Selfie/pictures / Hadith Claims Allah Wrote D Torah & Quran Affirms D Bible, Why Do Muslims Reject

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.