Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,782 members, 7,810,038 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:07 PM

2015 Summer Holiday In UK - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / 2015 Summer Holiday In UK (563 Views)

My 2017 Summer And Fall Adventure In Canada / Oyinbo Man Spotted Hawking Soft Drinks To Nigerians In UK Traffic / Beautiful Photos From Shanghai Summer Trip (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

2015 Summer Holiday In UK by hbatagarawa: 10:57am On Aug 24, 2015
I am currently on vacation in the UK where I had hoped to have a pleasurable summer holiday. But believe me, the weather is not allowing me to have the best of time as there has been consistent rain and cold. It is as if I have just come to waste my money as I find it difficult to leave my hotel room.
Re: 2015 Summer Holiday In UK by Nobody: 12:52pm On Aug 24, 2015
hbatagarawa:
I am currently on vacation in the UK where I had hoped to have a pleasurable summer holiday. But believe me, the weather is not allowing me to have the best of time as there has been consistent rain and cold. It is as if I have just come to waste my money as I find it difficult to leave my hotel room.

If you cannot cope with the cold in summer, what will happen in winter?
Re: 2015 Summer Holiday In UK by claremont(m): 9:06pm On Aug 24, 2015
I rained yesterday and today, and possibly going to rain for the rest of the week if the weather forecast is to be believed. As for cold, it's quite warm at the moment in most parts of England, maybe you are in the far north of England or Scotland. Besides that, the past couple of weeks has been very hot, one of the hottest summers ever.

(1) (Reply)

Should He Do His Msc Or Study Chinese Language? / Submitting Two Valid International Passports For Visa Application / Ikeja, The Heartbeat Of Eko

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.