Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,109 members, 7,957,148 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 08:01 AM

Soldier Parades Unclad Cheating Wife And Lover On The Streets 18+ - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Soldier Parades Unclad Cheating Wife And Lover On The Streets 18+ (1384 Views)

Zambian Man Kills Wife's Lover On Their Bed & Shows Up At Police Station / Lady Seeking Miracle At TB Joshua's Church And Lover Kidnap Policeman Son (pic) / Woman Catches Husband With Lover On Their Matrimonial Bed, Slashes Rival's Face (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Soldier Parades Unclad Cheating Wife And Lover On The Streets 18+ by Maxtermind(m): 11:04am On Aug 24, 2015
Hello friends, lets have your views as regards to this:
This soldier returned home to meet his wife on his matrimonial bed with another man cheating, he ended up parading them naked on the streets...

[size=15pt]Is his actions right/wrong?
Explain ur reasons.[/size]

http://www.nairawall.com/lagos/lagos-mainland/news/viewpoint/903
Re: Soldier Parades Unclad Cheating Wife And Lover On The Streets 18+ by Truth24(m): 11:06am On Aug 24, 2015
mmmm
Re: Soldier Parades Unclad Cheating Wife And Lover On The Streets 18+ by prettybella(f): 11:10am On Aug 24, 2015
y are you bent on tarnishing the beautiful name of nigeria...this is not nigeria and our proud soldiers are not this barbaric
Re: Soldier Parades Unclad Cheating Wife And Lover On The Streets 18+ by choco212(m): 11:17am On Aug 24, 2015
Na wa oh! shocked shocked shocked
Re: Soldier Parades Unclad Cheating Wife And Lover On The Streets 18+ by Amauri22(m): 11:17am On Aug 24, 2015
must Nigeria soldiers behave barbaric. it seems right, doesn't mean it is right.
Re: Soldier Parades Unclad Cheating Wife And Lover On The Streets 18+ by Maxtermind(m): 2:16pm On Aug 24, 2015
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

SEE WETIN WOMEN DEY CAUSE
Re: Soldier Parades Unclad Cheating Wife And Lover On The Streets 18+ by morgang(m): 12:19am On Aug 25, 2015
There's one thing I know for sure. Soldiers in Nigeria are animals. But the truth is, I don't care of the special training they go through, a soldier of that man stature can't single handedly manhandled me, especially when I'm in a good position yo thwart his action without his 'mad team' support.

If caught in such situations (of which I don't pray to), will Lynch d hell outa him and find my square root. Imagine they catch d nigga with osho baba wife......

Nigga, I'm high on stalled KUNU aswear!
shocked shocked shocked
Re: Soldier Parades Unclad Cheating Wife And Lover On The Streets 18+ by Rilwayne001: 7:01am On Aug 25, 2015
Lool... That useless woman caused it all.

(1) (Reply)

How I Busted A Nigerian Scammer On Craigslist / Teacher Admits To Sex With 16-year-old, Sent Him Selfies During Her Honeymoon / Jealous Wife Burns Her Husband’s Car While He’s Hav!ng S3x With His Mistress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.