Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,922 members, 7,821,230 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:08 AM

Jealous Wife Burns Her Husband’s Car While He’s Hav!ng S3x With His Mistress - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Jealous Wife Burns Her Husband’s Car While He’s Hav!ng S3x With His Mistress (1359 Views)

NNPC Staff Tortures Her Househelp, Burns Her Private Part, Inserts Lighter (Grap / Jealous Wife Pours Hot Water On Her Husband And His New Wife (Graphic Photos) / Malawian Cheating Wife Burns Hubby With Petrol After He Caught Her Cheating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jealous Wife Burns Her Husband’s Car While He’s Hav!ng S3x With His Mistress by Jodyblezz(m): 4:10pm On Feb 20, 2017
An unfaithful Zimbabwean man had it cup filled on Saturday when his wife took the law into her hands by burning the car of his unfaithful husband while busy fornicating with his mistress.

The jealous woman burnt his husband’s car who is a Prison and Correctional Services officer in Zimbabwe when he parked it at a friend’s house and was busy bedding his girlfriend.

The man who was identified as Edmore Mafuya has been reported to be unfaithful to his wife several times and the wife was alleged to have ‘set surveillance mechanisms’ on her skirt chasing husband whom she had been having marital disputes with for years.

Zim News reports that the wife finally found out where her husband was regularly parking his car before pouncing on it. Their report continues below:

This is not the first time for Mafuya and his wife to take their marital dispute into the public arena as last year in November, Mafuya and his girlfriend identified as Linda were caught while merrymaking at Vengere Shopping Centre and a big boxing match erupted.
Mafuya knocked down a 70-year-old grandmother as he sped off with his girlfriend.

SEE COMPLETE STORY HERE >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> http://www.brivalix.com/jealous-wife-burns-her-husbands-car-while-hes-havng-s3x-with-his-mistress/

Re: Jealous Wife Burns Her Husband’s Car While He’s Hav!ng S3x With His Mistress by LordIsaac(m): 4:11pm On Feb 20, 2017
Is that a car? I feel she just relieved him! cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Jealous Wife Burns Her Husband’s Car While He’s Hav!ng S3x With His Mistress by oglalasioux(m): 4:16pm On Feb 20, 2017
LordIsaac:

Seconded

1 Like

Re: Jealous Wife Burns Her Husband’s Car While He’s Hav!ng S3x With His Mistress by dononics(m): 4:29pm On Feb 20, 2017
humm this is badd
Re: Jealous Wife Burns Her Husband’s Car While He’s Hav!ng S3x With His Mistress by Nobody: 5:12pm On Feb 20, 2017
I will comment later
Re: Jealous Wife Burns Her Husband’s Car While He’s Hav!ng S3x With His Mistress by segzy17: 5:35pm On Feb 20, 2017
say no to jungle justice
Re: Jealous Wife Burns Her Husband’s Car While He’s Hav!ng S3x With His Mistress by DonEd(m): 6:23pm On Feb 20, 2017
I am just wondering about the type of girl he was cheating with.

To me, that's a white Keke.
Re: Jealous Wife Burns Her Husband’s Car While He’s Hav!ng S3x With His Mistress by emvico(m): 6:32pm On Feb 20, 2017
LordIsaac:
see your mouth.
Re: Jealous Wife Burns Her Husband’s Car While He’s Hav!ng S3x With His Mistress by emmanuel1990(m): 7:53pm On Feb 20, 2017
;Dpoint of correction, that is a moto not a car...
Re: Jealous Wife Burns Her Husband’s Car While He’s Hav!ng S3x With His Mistress by subtlemee(f): 10:20pm On Feb 20, 2017
emmanuel1990:
;Dpoint of correction, that is a moto not a car...

Locomotive not moto
Re: Jealous Wife Burns Her Husband’s Car While He’s Hav!ng S3x With His Mistress by columbus007(m): 10:49am On Feb 21, 2017
Dis one na boat na,see as I rush enter here thinking say na exotic car undecided

(1) (Reply)

Please Have Mercy On Us; Evans Wife Cries Out - Pic / Do They Look Alike? What Do You Think / This Video Is Going Viral And It Was First Posted Here (nairaland)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.