Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,152 members, 7,818,477 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:51 PM

A Woman's Kitchen Is Her Battle Ground, The Tools Her Weapons! True? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Woman's Kitchen Is Her Battle Ground, The Tools Her Weapons! True? (2036 Views)

Shocking Picture Of A Child Half Buried Into The Ground / Things You Did In The Kitchen As A Kid / Please Send In Your Prayers - This 13 Year Old Angel Is Losing Her Battle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Woman's Kitchen Is Her Battle Ground, The Tools Her Weapons! True? by Nobody: 6:20pm On Mar 28, 2009
I Somehow agree with the topic statement. I mean, everything happens in the kitchen. Family dinner, family discussion, family disagreement etc.
Your kitchen might be looking out to your backyard so you have an easy access to watch your babe fall while playing them coming to you to get a kiss for his/her "boo boo".

I love the tools in my kitchen, one of the things I love shopping for are the tools, the knife, the blender etc.
The tools are arranged specially and I expect them to be where I left them.
I love looking up new kitchen gadgets, I mean, It's my part of the household to make sure the needed items in the house are bought. cool

What I hate most is coming to the kitchen and looking for this and that. Arrrg tongue
My kitchen, my studio. The tools my microphone grin grin

Anywaz, do you agree with the statement?
Give us a peek at your kitchen and how you run it. What goes on in it?
Re: A Woman's Kitchen Is Her Battle Ground, The Tools Her Weapons! True? by 4Play(m): 6:27pm On Mar 28, 2009
Little girl, shouldn't you be at the play park building sand castles and feeding make belief babies like other girls of your age?

It's not like you know your way round the kitchen.
Re: A Woman's Kitchen Is Her Battle Ground, The Tools Her Weapons! True? by Nobody: 6:30pm On Mar 28, 2009
4 Play:

Little girl, shouldn't you be at the play park building sand castles and feeding make belief babies like other girls of your age?

It's not like you know your way round the kitchen.

I'm old enough to have a kitchen, anything else? wink

yeye boy
Re: A Woman's Kitchen Is Her Battle Ground, The Tools Her Weapons! True? by Hauwa1: 8:21pm On Mar 28, 2009
ummmm as long as i have new clean set of pots, pan and cute kettle am all good.

watch out, dont come near my knives!
don't come near my pots! i have Emeril's and Paula's no one dare touch them cheesy.

my friend had a roommate who used her pot to cook. she was chatting me up on phone that the african guy (pg student) stratched her new set. she asked him to move out (go! take your rent and go away grin) i told her i'd do the same.
Re: A Woman's Kitchen Is Her Battle Ground, The Tools Her Weapons! True? by Nobody: 11:12pm On Mar 28, 2009
*Hauwa*:

ummmm as long as i have new clean set of pots, pan and cute kettle am all good.

watch out, dont come near my knives!
don't come near my pots! i have Emeril's and Paula's no one dare touch them cheesy.

my friend had a roommate who used her pot to cook. she was chatting me up on phone that the african guy (pg student) stratched her new set. she asked him to move out (go! take your rent and go away grin) i told her i'd do the same.

ROTFLMAO. . . .This is my kinda person cheesy cheesy

I understand your friend, these ppl don't know how the utensils are precious to us.
Next to shopping it's kitchen gadget.

I almost got into an argument with my aunt for using iron sponge on the new rice cooker I bought.
Ever since I started buying plastic sponge.

For someone to come into your house and tell you they like your kitchen, is a token.
To keep our house clean is our pride, to keep our kitchen looking tight is our honor. grin grin

Atleast to me tongue
Re: A Woman's Kitchen Is Her Battle Ground, The Tools Her Weapons! True? by ima1(f): 12:15am On Mar 29, 2009
why does a woman's battleground have to be the kitchen, lets not restrict her to the kitchen, so i disagree with that statement, which let me to what i was thinking this morning. why is it that when a man cooks in the kitchen, its seen as sexy but when a woman does, we say its her job.
Re: A Woman's Kitchen Is Her Battle Ground, The Tools Her Weapons! True? by Nobody: 12:24am On Mar 29, 2009
ima1:

why does a woman's battleground have to be the kitchen, lets not restrict her to the kitchen, so i disagree with that statement, which let me to what i was thinking this morning. why is it that when a man cooks in the kitchen, its seen as sexy but when a woman does, we say its her job.
Some how, in the sexuality complex of inferiority and superiority, you're absolutely right.

However, I wasn't thinking inside the box, I simply meant that our kitchen is basically where we get everything going from family matter to argument and such.

Came from a long day at work, you cook and the whole family comes and relaxes.
Having someone say "Oh nice kitchen and nice utensils" is nice for me wink

My bad wink
Re: A Woman's Kitchen Is Her Battle Ground, The Tools Her Weapons! True? by Nobody: 12:38am On Mar 29, 2009
Re: A Woman's Kitchen Is Her Battle Ground, The Tools Her Weapons! True?

True for my mother but not for me. tongue cheesy You dare not pass her kitchen while she cooks. She would call you akpiliogologo. sad cheesy angry grin As for me, you can do whatever you please but just wash your plates. cheesy

ima1:

Can't we have discussions without this man woman inequality undertones?
Re: A Woman's Kitchen Is Her Battle Ground, The Tools Her Weapons! True? by Nobody: 12:48am On Mar 29, 2009
stillwater:

True for my mother but not for me. tongue cheesy You dare not pass her kitchen while she cooks. She would call you akpiliogologo. sad cheesy angry grin As for me, you can do whatever you please but just wash your plates. cheesy
LOL, what does akpiliogologo mean?
Re: A Woman's Kitchen Is Her Battle Ground, The Tools Her Weapons! True? by Nobody: 12:52am On Mar 29, 2009
Long throat! cheesy
Re: A Woman's Kitchen Is Her Battle Ground, The Tools Her Weapons! True? by Nobody: 12:56am On Mar 29, 2009
stillwater:

Long throat! cheesy
Lmao, na true.
see ya throat tongue

But I no blame her we need space while we are cooking wink
Re: A Woman's Kitchen Is Her Battle Ground, The Tools Her Weapons! True? by Sissy3(f): 1:03am On Mar 29, 2009
as odd as this might sound, frying pan is actually in my battle gun, if anyone mess up in the kitchen , the frying will land on their head grin grin
Re: A Woman's Kitchen Is Her Battle Ground, The Tools Her Weapons! True? by Nobody: 1:09am On Mar 29, 2009
~Sissy~:

as odd as this might sound, frying pan is actually in my battle gun, if anyone mess up in the kitchen , the frying will land on their head grin grin
grin grin grin
Re: A Woman's Kitchen Is Her Battle Ground, The Tools Her Weapons! True? by Sissy3(f): 1:36am On Mar 29, 2009
my aunt her own was that stick you turn garri with cheesy grin
Re: A Woman's Kitchen Is Her Battle Ground, The Tools Her Weapons! True? by Nobody: 1:46am On Mar 29, 2009
~Sissy~:

my aunt her own was that stick you turn garri with cheesy grin
an orogun.
I have five of them. . . .all size in order, from smallest to biggest.

Depends on whomisbehaves grin grin jk tongue
Re: A Woman's Kitchen Is Her Battle Ground, The Tools Her Weapons! True? by Hauwa1: 1:59am On Mar 29, 2009
i have one nice one too, i got it from an amish lady at the country market. that thing could make kpokpo so smooth grin

the ones i bought was walmart is lipsrsealed two don broke, now do not think i amm an iron lady shocked grin the thing just too lenge lenge grin

on tv i have seen married pple starting their arguement in the kitchen. i wonder if it is so in real life?
Re: A Woman's Kitchen Is Her Battle Ground, The Tools Her Weapons! True? by Hauwa1: 1:59am On Mar 29, 2009
at walmart i meant to say grin
Re: A Woman's Kitchen Is Her Battle Ground, The Tools Her Weapons! True? by Nobody: 2:02am On Mar 29, 2009
*Hauwa*:

i have one nice one too, i got it from an amish lady at the country market. that thing could make kpokpo so smooth grin

the ones i bought was walmart is lipsrsealed two don broke, now do not think i amm an iron lady shocked grin the thing just too lenge lenge grin

on tv i have seen married pple starting their argument in the kitchen. i wonder if it is so in real life?
rotfl @ iron lady. Mor elike food lady tongue

Actually, Yea, abi, make you finish fight for kitchen and get it down in the bedroom. Abi what man wants to fight when he's high up there?

On a serious note, I think so. . . .husband no like food wife dey cook am, wife den starts to dey yab am. eh ehn. Happy family grin grin
Re: A Woman's Kitchen Is Her Battle Ground, The Tools Her Weapons! True? by Sissy3(f): 2:31am On Mar 29, 2009
who kidnapped or hijacked the modify button angry angry
Re: A Woman's Kitchen Is Her Battle Ground, The Tools Her Weapons! True? by Nobody: 2:36am On Mar 29, 2009
~Sissy~:

who kidnapped or hijacked the modify button angry angry
Me, wetin you go do? angry angry tongue grin
Re: A Woman's Kitchen Is Her Battle Ground, The Tools Her Weapons! True? by Sissy3(f): 2:41am On Mar 29, 2009
i will sue somebody oo angry angry grin
Re: A Woman's Kitchen Is Her Battle Ground, The Tools Her Weapons! True? by Nobody: 2:43am On Mar 29, 2009
Abeg, I no get money to spare on lawsuits.
I go return the modify button tongue grin
Re: A Woman's Kitchen Is Her Battle Ground, The Tools Her Weapons! True? by Sissy3(f): 2:44am On Mar 29, 2009
u berra grin grin grin
Re: A Woman's Kitchen Is Her Battle Ground, The Tools Her Weapons! True? by Nobody: 2:48am On Mar 29, 2009
Modification: shey na spare or spear? embarassed

@Sissy
Lol, you're not serious grin
Re: A Woman's Kitchen Is Her Battle Ground, The Tools Her Weapons! True? by Treetop20(m): 2:50am On Mar 29, 2009
some women do not know how to cook even
if their life depended on it
what is their battleground then in that case?
Re: A Woman's Kitchen Is Her Battle Ground, The Tools Her Weapons! True? by Nobody: 2:52am On Mar 29, 2009
Treetop20:

some women do not know how to cook even
if their life depended on it
what is their battleground then in that case?

It is stillher battle ground. Because no matter what, if she wants to learn, she'd strive to learn.

A woman who cannot cook cannot properly (health wise) feed herself, talkless of her man/children.

Although men should also learn to cook.
Re: A Woman's Kitchen Is Her Battle Ground, The Tools Her Weapons! True? by Treetop20(m): 2:54am On Mar 29, 2009
oh please
what a load of crap!
if a man put this post up
everyone will kill him and strangle his neck
about how he is sexist and thinks a womans place
is only in the kitchen. Now you lasses open up a post
it is now called "battleground".
Re: A Woman's Kitchen Is Her Battle Ground, The Tools Her Weapons! True? by Nobody: 2:56am On Mar 29, 2009
Treetop20:

oh please
what a load of crap!
if a man put this post up
everyone will kill him and strangle his neck
about how he is sexist and thinks a womans place
is only in the kitchen. Now you lasses open up a post
it is now called "battleground".

I'm not a feminist, and I do not see everything as an inferiority and superiority complex.

It depends on what the man is trying to say.
Re: A Woman's Kitchen Is Her Battle Ground, The Tools Her Weapons! True? by ima1(f): 9:17am On Mar 29, 2009
@Ebony, i get it now the way u explained it, but the way the the topic states it, one (like me) might or will read it differently.
Re: A Woman's Kitchen Is Her Battle Ground, The Tools Her Weapons! True? by Nobody: 10:46pm On Mar 29, 2009
ima1:

@Ebony, i get it now the way u explained it, but the way the the topic states it, one (like me) might or will read it differently.
Understandable wink
Re: A Woman's Kitchen Is Her Battle Ground, The Tools Her Weapons! True? by Tgirl4real(f): 12:51am On Mar 30, 2009
I dont have a kitchen yet cos I am not married. U better dont alter anything in mom's kitchen if u dont want wahala.

To answer the question now. I think the bedroom is more like it. Lol
Re: A Woman's Kitchen Is Her Battle Ground, The Tools Her Weapons! True? by Sissy3(f): 1:59am On Mar 30, 2009
Tgirl4real:

I dont have a kitchen yet cos I am not married. U better dont alter anything in mom's kitchen if u dont want wahala.

To answer the question now. I think the bedroom is more like it. Lol

rofl cheesy cheesy grin grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Would You Disown A Family Member If They Were Atheist ? / Polygyny: An Ideal Life Style And Solutions To So Many Social Problems / Abuja, Where Is Santa Claus?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.