Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,084 members, 7,835,658 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:03 PM

Which Zone Would Produce The Next President After Buhari's Tenure? - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Which Zone Would Produce The Next President After Buhari's Tenure? (6360 Views)

A President After Me Signed Documents Without Reading Through - Obasanjo / Kachikwu Unseated As OPEC President After 2 Days / If Saraki Resigns; Which Zone Will Produce The Next Senate President? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Zone Would Produce The Next President After Buhari's Tenure? by Demdem(m): 7:24am On Aug 25, 2015
xtrorse:

FYI, IGBOS DO NOT NEED THE PRESIDENCY AND CAN NEVER BEG FOR POLITICAL APPOINTMENTS TO SURVIVE! YOU CAN CHOOSE TO GO TO HELL WITH YOUR USELESS BRAGGING!

Goon, do u need to tell me this? why not tell the useless OP who raised the issue up? EEdiots.
Re: Which Zone Would Produce The Next President After Buhari's Tenure? by zendy: 7:41am On Aug 25, 2015
I have no doubt that before the end of Buharis first term, we Igbos and some minorities in the South-South are gong to secede as Biafra. Yorubas and their Hausa compatriots can do whatever they like the office of the Nigerian presidency

1 Like

Re: Which Zone Would Produce The Next President After Buhari's Tenure? by ArodewilliamsT: 8:10am On Aug 25, 2015
The East definitely won't vote in the next election because Biafra which existed since 5000BC would have been restored through a referendum, intellectual war or physical war(No geograhical expression survives 2 wars in the history of mankind). The Fulani has to continue their pillaging of yorubaland in Oduarewastan. So it is natural that power remains in Northern oduarewastan. Who disagrees?
Re: Which Zone Would Produce The Next President After Buhari's Tenure? by ArodewilliamsT: 8:13am On Aug 25, 2015
mcvaeey:
South south will produce the next president after Buhari's two terms in office. God forbid that those from the red soil erosion infested of south east be given power. They'll divide Nigeria and even try to annex other people's land too. South south or South west. For the south east to rule the north should rule again. Nobody wants to have criminals as the number one citizen of Nigeria.

Olaiya alias We the 'SS'.
Re: Which Zone Would Produce The Next President After Buhari's Tenure? by ArodewilliamsT: 8:18am On Aug 25, 2015
raumdeuter:
After Buhari Northwest does 8yrs

He passes to Osinbajo SW for 8 yrs

Who pass to another person from North Central for 8 yrs, who pass to Oshiomole South South for 8yrs

Who now pass to North east for 8 yrs

Who now pass to South West again

And we continue like that

Lwkmd, Hallucinations of Dayo Adedapo. Can Osibanjo defeat a diseased Cow from the north if that cow is presented by PDP against that yolober midget? These yoruslaves don't even know how much slavery they got themselve into.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Zone Would Produce The Next President After Buhari's Tenure? by ArodewilliamsT: 12:32pm On Aug 25, 2015
ricsman:
Nigeria has come a long way. if she is to remain one then the SE deserved it.

don't think Biafra is a joke. to kill it, give them presidency

In 2019, I will be chilling with a bottle of hero beer and Nkwobi, while watching the Elections of Oduarewanistan on Biafran TV.
Re: Which Zone Would Produce The Next President After Buhari's Tenure? by omoreminder2: 1:01pm On Aug 25, 2015
ArodewilliamsT:

In 2019, I will be chilling with a bottle of hero beer and Nkwobi, while watching the Elections of Oduarewanistan on Biafran TV.

Did you get my message I sent to your Yopmail?
Re: Which Zone Would Produce The Next President After Buhari's Tenure? by ArodewilliamsT: 1:21pm On Aug 25, 2015
omoreminder2:

Did you get my message I sent to your Yopmail?

General you mean the G**** folder? shocked shocked
Re: Which Zone Would Produce The Next President After Buhari's Tenure? by omoreminder2: 1:23pm On Aug 25, 2015
ArodewilliamsT:

General you mean the G**** folder? shocked shocked

Yes and other folders there, did you see them? Was the G**** folder okay?
You didn't send me all mayorlagos & ilungun family
Re: Which Zone Would Produce The Next President After Buhari's Tenure? by ArodewilliamsT: 1:29pm On Aug 25, 2015
omoreminder2:

Yes and other folders there, did you see them? Was the G**** folder okay?
You didn't send me all mayorlagos & ilungun family

General The G**** is good, dayaumm!, see head. shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked kwahahahaha!
I will work on them with my corel skills and send them back to you.
These insurgirls will keep dancing for the operatives, until they learn some manners.

I'm afraid berem the cheerleader will dance too, in the next party

Re: Which Zone Would Produce The Next President After Buhari's Tenure? by omoreminder2: 1:30pm On Aug 25, 2015
ArodewilliamsT:

General The G**** is good, dayaumm!, see head. shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked bwhahahaha!
I will work on them with my corel skills and send them back to you. When i finish working on them, i'll see back to you.
These insurgirls will keep dancing for the operatives, until they learn some manners.

I'm afraid berem the cheerleader will dance too, in the next party

That is fine. Pls reply my mail with any new stock and updates... cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Which Zone Would Produce The Next President After Buhari's Tenure? by ArodewilliamsT: 1:39pm On Aug 25, 2015
omoreminder2:

That is fine. Pls reply my mail with any new stock and updates... cheesy cheesy cheesy

of course I will.. grin
Re: Which Zone Would Produce The Next President After Buhari's Tenure? by zendy: 1:54pm On Aug 25, 2015
GentleToks:

What a harangue to come from one of the worthless and good-for-nothing living deads called Yeeboes!!!! Lmao!!!! 3rd class citizen!!!

One of the useless ingrates from the land of cursed and unrising sun; erosion bleeped up region.

We are still feeding your brothers and sisters in Odua Nation with our unlimited natural endowments which crude oil is 1% of.

You guys are the most unfortunate species on earth with limited resources that could hardly feed Imo state alone, over population to match up with Yorubas Nation but got bleeped up with land area less than Ogun state alone out of 6 states of Odua Nation, and this stupidity of your progenitors has resulted to you fools being available in every corners of Nigeria as 3rd class citizens.

In nutshell, your survival as a Nation depends on Niger-Delta; you guys would live the rest of your miserable lives at Niger-Delta mercy as a result of your no access to Ocean.

I m seriously dancing Etighi at your predicament. What unlucky animals!!! I can't wait to see you bunch of immigrants coming back to Odua Nation with your limited working visa to work as cooks, streets cleaners, gate man, drivers etc

When you have time or money, go and get a good map of Nigeria especially one that shows the water ways clearly. Take a good look at Oguta in Imo state and Abia state and you will see tributuaies running from those states directly into the Athlantic Ocean. You will see that international sea ports can be built there. Many Nigerians have this wrong impression that for a country to have access to the sea, a country must have a Coast line or be by the coast. Most sea ports are inland sea ports. Porthacourt is not by the sea, Apapa Whaf is not by the sea. What these two places have are just dredged waterways through which ocean line ships come in. In Igboland, we have the same water ways and Inland seaports can be built in Imo,Abia and even in Onitsha. Igbo land is not landlocked in anyway whatsoever!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

10 Reasons Why Akwa Ibom Should Not Join Biafra / Why I Called Nigeria A Zoo- Nnamdi Kanu(must Watch Video) / Do Not Force Biafra On Niger Delta.... Deezia B. S.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.