Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,688 members, 7,844,255 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 05:15 PM

PHOTOS: Ban Ki-Moon immunizes a child in Abuja - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PHOTOS: Ban Ki-Moon immunizes a child in Abuja (861 Views)

Buhari, Obama, Ban Ki-Moon At UN General Meeting (Photos) / Osinbajo And Ban Ki Moon Rock Matching Dress At Ministry Of Foreign Affairs(pics / Ban Ki-Moon Lays Wreath At Scene Of Bomb Blast At UN House Abuja (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PHOTOS: Ban Ki-Moon immunizes a child in Abuja by londonrivals: 12:54pm On Aug 24, 2015
Re: PHOTOS: Ban Ki-Moon immunizes a child in Abuja by londonrivals: 12:54pm On Aug 24, 2015
Re: PHOTOS: Ban Ki-Moon immunizes a child in Abuja by EgusiSoup: 12:56pm On Aug 24, 2015
Re: PHOTOS: Ban Ki-Moon immunizes a child in Abuja by INTROVERT(f): 12:57pm On Aug 24, 2015
okay
Re: PHOTOS: Ban Ki-Moon immunizes a child in Abuja by eleko1: 12:58pm On Aug 24, 2015
lipsrsealed politic of stomach infrastructure @ It best. Anyway,him pipu nor complain undecided
Re: PHOTOS: Ban Ki-Moon immunizes a child in Abuja by Nobody: 1:09pm On Aug 24, 2015
LoLs . Nigerian Politrickshians . Always causing commotions here and there. Continue hurling stones at yourselves as if I care. Sha stop thiefing our money and start using it on tangible tinz dasall!
Re: PHOTOS: Ban Ki-Moon immunizes a child in Abuja by ERODEDEAST(f): 1:18pm On Aug 24, 2015
APC keep making FAYOSE popular cheesy

When my guy replies them now they will start calling him names

minawyl

I want to be like FAYOSE
cool

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Ban Ki-Moon immunizes a child in Abuja by EdCure: 1:28pm On Aug 24, 2015
ERODEDEAST:
APC keep making FAYOSE popular cheesy
minawyl
I want to be like FAYOSE cool
How does opposition criticism of a failing governor make him more popular? He's already a governor and he must be held to account.

You are free to choose who you want to be like, but Don't mistake publicity for pupularity.

4 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Ban Ki-Moon immunizes a child in Abuja by ERODEDEAST(f): 1:35pm On Aug 24, 2015
[s]
EdCure:

How does opposition criticism of a failing governor make him more popular? He's already a governor and he must be held to account.

You are free to choose who you want to be like, but Don't mistake publicity for pupularity.
[/s] Guy, His people Love him and are not complaining what is your own?

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Ban Ki-Moon immunizes a child in Abuja by DaGC(m): 1:40pm On Aug 24, 2015
I've not seen Ekiti people calling him out like Osun, Rivers, Imo, Delta etc who call out their present and ex-governors, so I'm guessing his people are pleased.
Re: PHOTOS: Ban Ki-Moon immunizes a child in Abuja by akinszz: 1:42pm On Aug 24, 2015
Stomach infrastructure governor
Re: PHOTOS: Ban Ki-Moon immunizes a child in Abuja by EdCure: 1:46pm On Aug 24, 2015
ERODEDEAST:
[s][/s] Guy, His people Love him and are not complaining what is your own?
True, his people the, TANoid wailers and PDPian mediocres like him. That includes people of your ilk who have no high standards and expectation from public servants apart from hooliganism and looting to feed your ever potruding hungry stomach.

My own is to let you know the foolish course you have chosen. The devil is bad but the demons like it and aren't complaining.

3 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Ban Ki-Moon immunizes a child in Abuja by Nobody: 2:01pm On Aug 24, 2015
Ok. He is really doing something.
Re: PHOTOS: Ban Ki-Moon immunizes a child in Abuja by ERODEDEAST(f): 2:02pm On Aug 24, 2015
[s]
EdCure:

True, his people the, TANoid wailers and PDPian mediocres like him. That includes people of your ilk who have no high standards and expectation from public servants apart from hooliganism and looting to feed your ever potruding hungry stomach.

My own is to let you know the foolish course you have chosen. The devil is bad but the demons like it and aren't complaining.
[/s] At times i wonder if APChit e-rat and followers had been hypnotized or something, You don't kill the people in order to show you are working yet daft fellow like you see no bad in AREGBERASCAL Governance instead you prefer to show your stupidity and rant online, I pray you receive sense soon but dont know how soon sha

Direct your comment to the Certified Illiterate Terrorist in Villa, DUNCE!
Re: PHOTOS: Ban Ki-Moon immunizes a child in Abuja by vedaxcool(m): 3:08pm On Aug 24, 2015
Ekiti unah soorry
Re: PHOTOS: Ban Ki-Moon immunizes a child in Abuja by londonrivals: 5:09pm On Aug 24, 2015
cc: lalasticlala ishilove
Re: PHOTOS: Ban Ki-Moon immunizes a child in Abuja by londonrivals: 5:17pm On Aug 24, 2015
ok
Re: PHOTOS: Ban Ki-Moon immunizes a child in Abuja by londonrivals: 5:28pm On Aug 24, 2015
gud
Re: PHOTOS: Ban Ki-Moon immunizes a child in Abuja by londonrivals: 6:08pm On Aug 24, 2015
cc: lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

Come And Join Us, PDP Appeals To Nigerians / Chad Executes 10 Boko Haram Members By Firing Squad / Pictures Of Gov Okorocha Inspecting A Guard Of Honour

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.