Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,826 members, 7,820,905 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:40 AM

Ini Edo Speaks On Her Failed Marriage, Says She Has No Regret - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ini Edo Speaks On Her Failed Marriage, Says She Has No Regret (386 Views)

Actor Ibrahim Chatta Speaks On Failed Marriage With Senator’s Daughter / Toke Makinwa Speaks On Her Failed Marriage With Maje In An Interview / Toke Makinwa On Her Failed Marriage – “am No Longer Ashamed” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ini Edo Speaks On Her Failed Marriage, Says She Has No Regret by mcodedprof(m): 1:26pm On Aug 24, 2015
http://mcodedprof..com/2015/08/i-have-no-regrets-ini-edo-speaks-on-her.html
Actress Ini Edo was a guest on RubbingMinds yesterday where she spoke on her failed marriage to Philip Ehiagwina. When asked to address insinuations that her marriage crashed because she picked her career over family and refused to move to the US where her ex resided, Ini Edo said;

"First of all, I got married early because I wanted to have a family so anybody wouldn’t think that I would want to chose career over family in as much as my career is also very important. Basically there would never be a particular reason. You know how these things work. Its like I said, differences. I mean, incompatibility. Not being able to reach certain compromises or finding common ground.
You know when you’re with someone, even your work partner, if you cannot find common ground or agree on certain things....sighs "she said
read more here>>>http://mcodedprof..com/2015/08/i-have-no-regrets-ini-edo-speaks-on-her.html

Re: Ini Edo Speaks On Her Failed Marriage, Says She Has No Regret by olafum1(m): 1:31pm On Aug 24, 2015
OwuK

(1) (Reply)

Vic O Speaks About Allegations Of Bleaching / New Music Alert: Black Solo - Sexy Ladies / Exclusive Photos: From Funke Akindele Celebrity London Birthday Bash‏‎

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.