Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,825 members, 7,956,118 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 03:15 AM

2015 Usmanu Danfodio University Recruitment Apptitude Test Loading. - Jobs/Vacancies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 2015 Usmanu Danfodio University Recruitment Apptitude Test Loading. (33276 Views)

Elizade University Recruitment For Academic And Non-academic Staff, January 2018 / Access Bank Training School Apptitude Test Call Up / Russelsmith Recruitment(invitation For Apptitude Test & ASSESSMENT /INTERVIEW (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2015 Usmanu Danfodio University Recruitment Apptitude Test Loading. by abdulbaba200(m): 10:23am On Oct 08, 2015
Rich4god:
Na u we dey look up to na... U wey b our information minister... grin grin grin
is dat so?
Re: 2015 Usmanu Danfodio University Recruitment Apptitude Test Loading. by abdulbaba200(m): 11:51am On Oct 13, 2015
I begin to ask ma sef, culd it be dat d recruitment exercise is going on underground @ UDUS .4 more a week now no information frm dia. Or cud it b dat non of us followin dis thread were invited. I begin to suspect nigerian factor o
Re: 2015 Usmanu Danfodio University Recruitment Apptitude Test Loading. by Rich4god(m): 2:17pm On Oct 13, 2015
abdulbaba200:
I begin to ask ma sef, culd it be dat d recruitment exercise is going on underground @ UDUS .4 more a week now no information frm dia. Or cud it b dat non of us followin dis thread were invited. I begin to suspect nigerian factor o
Am already asking such in my mind.... Thats why am trying to figure out if our application was actually looked into before sending the invite, or they just sent invite to some randomly selected people. My dash board still has my mail, and it stipulate that I shld get ready for an electronic test. Date and Time to be communicated shortly.... Since then, no word form them.
Re: 2015 Usmanu Danfodio University Recruitment Apptitude Test Loading. by abdulbaba200(m): 2:41pm On Oct 13, 2015
Rich4god:
Am already asking such in my mind.... Thats why am trying to figure out if our application was actually looked into before sending the invite, or they just sent invite to some randomly selected people. My dash board still has my mail, and it stipulate that I shld get ready for an electronic test. Date and Time to be communicated shortly.... Since then, no word form them.
what awaken my hope previously was when a colleagues was said to have invited 4 interview,my xpectation was dat tin wud continue in dat direction,but its difficult to beliv dat oda dept were not called over a week ago.
Re: 2015 Usmanu Danfodio University Recruitment Apptitude Test Loading. by Rich4god(m): 3:00pm On Oct 13, 2015
abdulbaba200:
what awaken my hope previously was when a colleagues was said to have invited 4 interview,my xpectation was dat tin wud continue in dat direction,but its difficult to beliv dat oda dept were not called over a week ago.
Sallah don pass, no news.... Lets just watch till the end of the year.
Re: 2015 Usmanu Danfodio University Recruitment Apptitude Test Loading. by Nooruddyne: 3:28pm On Oct 15, 2015
They Still Have The Time To Call For The Interview and The Could.They Are Busy With The Student's Exams and the admission process of new intake.if they didnot call from oct-nov dis means thy cn not because they wnt d new staff to strt thr work on jnry nxt yr.
Re: 2015 Usmanu Danfodio University Recruitment Apptitude Test Loading. by abdulbaba200(m): 10:05pm On Oct 15, 2015
Nooruddyne:
They Still Have The Time To Call For The Interview and The Could.They Are Busy With The Student's Exams and the admission process of new intake.if they didnot call from oct-nov dis means thy cn not because they wnt d new staff to strt thr work on jnry nxt yr.
ok ooo we shall see
Re: 2015 Usmanu Danfodio University Recruitment Apptitude Test Loading. by abdulbaba200(m): 8:48pm On Oct 17, 2015
Massive Academic and non-academic recruitment at Bingham university,karu near Abuja. Application closes on the 9th of nov. 2015
Re: 2015 Usmanu Danfodio University Recruitment Apptitude Test Loading. by manny4u(m): 9:29pm On Oct 17, 2015
abdulbaba200:
Massive Academic and non-academic recruitment at Bingham university,karu near Abuja. Application closes on the 9th of nov. 2015
How do we apply for this?
Re: 2015 Usmanu Danfodio University Recruitment Apptitude Test Loading. by abdulbaba200(m): 6:28am On Oct 18, 2015
manny4u:

How do we apply for this?
visit wwwhotnigerianjobs.com for details

1 Like

Re: 2015 Usmanu Danfodio University Recruitment Apptitude Test Loading. by Wizcollifa(m): 4:28pm On Oct 18, 2015
dantsohoma:
I also received a message from UDUS, though i applied for Non-Teaching staff position.
Am a student at UDUS wish you the best.
Re: 2015 Usmanu Danfodio University Recruitment Apptitude Test Loading. by abdulbaba200(m): 5:28pm On Oct 18, 2015
Wizcollifa:
Am a student at UDUS wish you the best.
@wizcollifa. What do u know about recruitment @ ur scul and when r u resuming 4 d new session?
Re: 2015 Usmanu Danfodio University Recruitment Apptitude Test Loading. by lawal98: 10:44am On Oct 24, 2015
any news?
Re: 2015 Usmanu Danfodio University Recruitment Apptitude Test Loading. by kollykolly: 2:38pm On Oct 29, 2015
What is really going on about this UDUS thing? It is becoming scary when you hear some have been contacted as far back as 2 months ago. Any info as to this?
Re: 2015 Usmanu Danfodio University Recruitment Apptitude Test Loading. by abdulbaba200(m): 2:43pm On Oct 29, 2015
kollykolly:
What is really going on about this UDUS thing? It is becoming scary when you hear some have been contacted as far back as 2 months ago. Any info as to this?
we just have to exercise more patient, i believe there is reason 4 d delay.
Re: 2015 Usmanu Danfodio University Recruitment Apptitude Test Loading. by kollykolly: 6:54pm On Oct 29, 2015
abdulbaba200:
we just have to exercise more patient, i believe there is reason 4 d delay.
Okay thanks bro. It shall be well.
Re: 2015 Usmanu Danfodio University Recruitment Apptitude Test Loading. by Nooruddyne: 5:58pm On Nov 20, 2015
I dont know why anything in UDU can take time to complete wether admission,recruitment etc.Some said that they are waiting for the budget becouse they have insufficent fund but even last year recruitment applications submitted by applicants was ignored.Some said that,is because the acdmic staff union of the university dnt want d recruitmnt of non acadamic staff that they out nmbrd dem is d reason for the deley.
Re: 2015 Usmanu Danfodio University Recruitment Apptitude Test Loading. by jozzee1(m): 10:07pm On Nov 20, 2015
@ nurudeen. Keep your hope alive, and be optimistic. Since your application was shortlisted, there is no cause for trembling.
Re: 2015 Usmanu Danfodio University Recruitment Apptitude Test Loading. by Nooruddyne: 11:21pm On Nov 20, 2015
jozzee1:
@ nurudeen. Keep your hope alive, and be optimistic. Since your application was shortlisted, there is no cause for trembling.
tnx Jozzee1
Re: 2015 Usmanu Danfodio University Recruitment Apptitude Test Loading. by Dongreat(m): 1:57am On Dec 04, 2015
Just got an invite
Re: 2015 Usmanu Danfodio University Recruitment Apptitude Test Loading. by pounds12345: 7:42am On Dec 04, 2015
Dongreat:
Just got an invite

Is it via mail or text pls. &what department did u applied for?
Re: 2015 Usmanu Danfodio University Recruitment Apptitude Test Loading. by Dongreat(m): 7:48am On Dec 04, 2015
pounds12345:

Is it via mail or text pls. &what department did u applied for?

Text. It's for AL but I don't rememb d dpt. Will go tru usdu uni.
Re: 2015 Usmanu Danfodio University Recruitment Apptitude Test Loading. by pounds12345: 7:50am On Dec 04, 2015
Dongreat:

Congrats man. Whats the date for the interview.
Re: 2015 Usmanu Danfodio University Recruitment Apptitude Test Loading. by Dongreat(m): 9:38am On Dec 04, 2015
pounds12345:

Congrats man. Whats the date for the interview.

On Thursday man.
Re: 2015 Usmanu Danfodio University Recruitment Apptitude Test Loading. by Guzman4: 11:47am On Dec 04, 2015
Wic dept did u applied 4? Meaning d interview is back
Re: 2015 Usmanu Danfodio University Recruitment Apptitude Test Loading. by Dongreat(m): 11:58am On Dec 04, 2015
I think chemistry if I can remember.
Re: 2015 Usmanu Danfodio University Recruitment Apptitude Test Loading. by Guzman4: 12:01pm On Dec 04, 2015
Interesting other department shud b getting ready hopefully soon.. We r patiently waiting
Re: 2015 Usmanu Danfodio University Recruitment Apptitude Test Loading. by abdulbaba200(m): 12:59pm On Dec 04, 2015
Dongreat:

please what do u mean by its for AL,do u mean its sent to all,cos i havent see any text as at dis time,please elaborate?
Re: 2015 Usmanu Danfodio University Recruitment Apptitude Test Loading. by abdulbaba200(m): 1:01pm On Dec 04, 2015
Dongreat:
I think chemistry if I can remember.
if u cud remember! R u serious u reciv a text
Re: 2015 Usmanu Danfodio University Recruitment Apptitude Test Loading. by Dongreat(m): 2:34pm On Dec 04, 2015
abdulbaba200:
if u cud remember! R u serious u reciv a text

Am serious man. Assistant lecture position. Though am thinking of not going due to my fear for security issues as u knw it's ember period. Boko n robbery. And am serious I got text invite.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

RECRUITMENT: Police Fixes Date For Screening Nationwide; Here Are 8 Things You M / HURRAY!!! DPR Has Started Calling Successful Candidates After 3 Years. / Is GNLD/NEOLIFE Officially A Scam?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.