Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,693 members, 7,809,616 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:01 PM

I Want To Learn How To Repair Laptops And Phones. How Lucrative Is The Bis? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Want To Learn How To Repair Laptops And Phones. How Lucrative Is The Bis? (1409 Views)

Italy Oil Firm, ENI To Repair Port Harcourt Refinery / Learn How To Repair Laptops For Free And Make Money / How Lucrative Is Onion Business. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Learn How To Repair Laptops And Phones. How Lucrative Is The Bis? by Wisdomkosi(m): 3:15pm On Aug 24, 2015
Please I want to learn how to repair phones and laptops. How lucrative is it?
Re: I Want To Learn How To Repair Laptops And Phones. How Lucrative Is The Bis? by sugarsoul(m): 4:14pm On Aug 24, 2015
It is bro...where do you reside? I could recommend one for you.
Re: I Want To Learn How To Repair Laptops And Phones. How Lucrative Is The Bis? by Wisdomkosi(m): 4:21pm On Aug 24, 2015
sugarsoul:
It is bro...where do you reside? I could recommend one for you.
Abakaliki and you?
Re: I Want To Learn How To Repair Laptops And Phones. How Lucrative Is The Bis? by freaklyme(m): 8:13am On Sep 01, 2015
Wisdomkosi:
Abakaliki and you?
Contact me .I will send you some study guide and kits.If you are interested ,call me zero eight zero eight eight three four eight one zero seven
Re: I Want To Learn How To Repair Laptops And Phones. How Lucrative Is The Bis? by Cuteboi98(m): 10:46am On Sep 01, 2015
What u want to learn is more of practical and not theory, so i'll surgest u learn the repair from an expert.. If u're good at what u do i can assure u of Closing Each Day With not less than 5k/day Dependind On Ur Location Tho!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Earn Unlimited Cash With Winthrills Network / My Experience With An OLX Buyer / I Buy All Gift Cards. Denominations Of 1$- 1000$ Single Cards call 08170489948

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.