Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,066 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:43 AM

See What Nnamdi Kanu Is Up To If He Accomplish Biafra - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See What Nnamdi Kanu Is Up To If He Accomplish Biafra (13353 Views)

What Nnamdi Kanu Told Us In Prison — Pat Utomi / See What Nnamdi Kanu Was Doing In Court In The Eyes Of The World... / See What Nnamdi Kanu have To Say To The Brown Envelop Medias (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What Nnamdi Kanu Is Up To If He Accomplish Biafra by cybertyrant(m): 3:20pm On Aug 24, 2015
The leader of the secessionist group called IPOB , director of radio biafra and the then presenter of tv biafra, has in resent broadcast said that biafra will have a lingua franca, which every biafran will be able to speak, saying that biafraland will have a biafra language ,which will come from the combination of all languages of biafra mixed together.
Example : in biafra, the numeric pronounciaton of number 1 will come from ijaw language, number 2 will come from ibibio, number 3 from igbo etc and so on.
Like wise the alphabetic words and meaning
EXAMPLE :come must be from igbo meaning bia, and so on.
From every tribe and can also be taught in schools as a local language.

HE tends to make a general language for all biafrans,as a local language.

Culture is not an exception , he tends to take calabar festival nationwide as a biafran culture, so is to new yam festivals and others

Anybody from SS and SE and igala,igede,and idoma people, what do you think.
And friends of biafra, others are excluded to comment.PLEASE

Please no tribal sentiments on this thread.

An IPOB youth should help me in this write up.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See What Nnamdi Kanu Is Up To If He Accomplish Biafra by Cutehector(m): 3:23pm On Aug 24, 2015
Nonsense

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What Nnamdi Kanu Is Up To If He Accomplish Biafra by EasternLion: 3:26pm On Aug 24, 2015
Edit your post, kindly remove Benin.

They have a respectable monarch system, we are Republicans.

45 Likes 3 Shares

Re: See What Nnamdi Kanu Is Up To If He Accomplish Biafra by ike42face(m): 3:27pm On Aug 24, 2015
Re: See What Nnamdi Kanu Is Up To If He Accomplish Biafra by koolpal(m): 3:36pm On Aug 24, 2015
Dreamland

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What Nnamdi Kanu Is Up To If He Accomplish Biafra by whirlwind7(m): 3:36pm On Aug 24, 2015
Anyone who believes this piece of crap u just posted should be soaked in cold water n flogged with a superior Hausa koboko.

And for spending unproductive time to post this crap, I suggest you voluntarily check yourself into yaba left.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What Nnamdi Kanu Is Up To If He Accomplish Biafra by CreampieAngela(f): 3:36pm On Aug 24, 2015
Kinldy remove Igala, Igede and Idoma from your Biafra BS

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: See What Nnamdi Kanu Is Up To If He Accomplish Biafra by Teryfik(m): 3:38pm On Aug 24, 2015
B4 dis nonsense make fp kindly remove the IGALA...meanwhile check my signature

5 Likes

Re: See What Nnamdi Kanu Is Up To If He Accomplish Biafra by zuchyblink(m): 3:41pm On Aug 24, 2015
we want to create a new civilisation that the world have never seen----Nnamdi Kanu
Re: See What Nnamdi Kanu Is Up To If He Accomplish Biafra by cybertyrant(m): 3:43pm On Aug 24, 2015
EasternLion:
Edit your post, kindly remove Benin.

They have a respectable monarch system, we are Republicans.
Its done.
Others is TRUE talk, just want binis to feel what biafra can be like , if they are republicans
Re: See What Nnamdi Kanu Is Up To If He Accomplish Biafra by EasternLion: 3:49pm On Aug 24, 2015
I wanted to open a thread on it.

He has said it many times, of course he said they have approached a number of Linguists, and they are willing.

For example, German, Japan, China and Russia are the top nations in terms of tech and science, but they learn all these things in their official lingua franca.

This is what Biafra will do, each of us can speak and discuss our native languages, the languages will be taught in school also, but our lingua franca will be developed and used to teach in Biafraland.
Everyone will learn it, everyone will know it, it will be our official language, all subjects will be taught with it.

No time, Biafra is imminent.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What Nnamdi Kanu Is Up To If He Accomplish Biafra by Austin4lif: 3:53pm On Aug 24, 2015
Am never a Fan of this Kalu of a guy, what am concerned of is the northern domination of the minority groups in Nigeria. If you visit Kano, u will see hausa people claiming the birth right of Nigeria. Those from the east,west and south are being regarded as foreigners in same Nigeria in Kano state . You dont have equal rights like those who are from there. Travel to Zamfara state, u will see the highest level of religious intolerance. The state school of health is an epitome of islamabad, Christians especially the girls were forced to put on Hijab b4 entering class . Who says that it is only Boko haram that want to force us to islam? Travel also to katsina state were it is a sin to be called igbo or a Christian even though there are minority christians from that state who are known as the" maguzawa" go to kebbi you will not have permit to build ur church and u will be harassed to pay tax by the local authorities even though hausa people are not goood in paying for Govt facilities. Only in Nigeria u will see Emirs with exotic cars and nobody is asking how did they get the money even though many of our igwe's and oba's don't even own a car. Is only in Nigeria most mosques dnt pay NEPA bill and water Bills. Only in Nigeria will u see a particular ethnic group dominating all the sectors of the economy ...

12 Likes

Re: See What Nnamdi Kanu Is Up To If He Accomplish Biafra by CyberWolf: 3:59pm On Aug 24, 2015
In as much as I'm sympathetic to his cause, I disagree with him. He can not force on Biafrans what he thinks is good. We must all come together,discuss and reach a common agreement on how to live as a nation. angry

7 Likes

Re: See What Nnamdi Kanu Is Up To If He Accomplish Biafra by Qualer: 4:11pm On Aug 24, 2015
CreampieAngela:

abeg leave this biafra matter, come let's make 'creammpie' joo!! cool

2 Likes

Re: See What Nnamdi Kanu Is Up To If He Accomplish Biafra by cybertyrant(m): 4:14pm On Aug 24, 2015
I never said it was by force, it will be a biafran third language.

1-local language
2-biafran language
3-english language

U can as well speak ur local language in school and even in class during your local language study

2 Likes

Re: See What Nnamdi Kanu Is Up To If He Accomplish Biafra by Gr8tasign: 5:03pm On Aug 24, 2015
What an intelligent youngman!
This idea alone have answered many questions and solved difference puzzle.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See What Nnamdi Kanu Is Up To If He Accomplish Biafra by nochildsplay(m): 5:29pm On Aug 24, 2015
Same person that said Biafra is a religion, am sure he'll soon introduce the name of the gods biafrans will be worshiping

Na so crazy dey start o
Gr8tasign:
What an intelligent youngman! U mean intelligent youngboy, brain washing your tribe from where he can't be hurt even if war burst today in the East or North region ?
cybertyrant:
I never said it was by force, it will be a biafran third language.
1-local language
2-biafran language
3-english language
U can as well speak ur local language in school and even in class during your local language study
na so craze dey start. Even your elders will have to go back to school to learn biafra language ?
This guy is seriously finger braining u people
EasternLion:
He has said it many times, of course he said they have approached a number of Linguists, and they are willing.
For example, German, Japan, China and Russia are the top nations in terms of tech and science, but they learn all these things in their official lingua franca.
This is what Biafra will do, each of us can speak and discuss our native languages, the languages will be taught in school also, but our lingua franca will be developed and used to teach in Biafraland.
Everyone will learn it, everyone will know it, it will be our official language, all subjects will be taught with it.
and I laff, be expecting grandpapas them sitting side by side with KG pupils cos they want to learn Biafra language...

All this Kanu movement na carnival. People are begining to even get tired of his noise without actions

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See What Nnamdi Kanu Is Up To If He Accomplish Biafra by Nobody: 5:33pm On Aug 24, 2015
CreampieAngela:
Says who? because am not seeing anybody!
Re: See What Nnamdi Kanu Is Up To If He Accomplish Biafra by Nobody: 5:37pm On Aug 24, 2015
Gr8tasign:
What an intelligent youngman!

Exactly!
Re: See What Nnamdi Kanu Is Up To If He Accomplish Biafra by seunfape(m): 5:39pm On Aug 24, 2015
it only comcerns dos who are willing to follow dem for me,am a niaja for real.
Re: See What Nnamdi Kanu Is Up To If He Accomplish Biafra by fr3do(m): 5:51pm On Aug 24, 2015
EasternLion:

I have always believed that science and technology will grow if it is taught with our native languages, one setback I saw is the numerous languages of numerous ethnic groups that exist; this problem this idea of a general lingua franca has solved.

But then, English has turn out to be an almost universal language, ditching it would be counterproductive and pointless.

Let's stick with English.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See What Nnamdi Kanu Is Up To If He Accomplish Biafra by fr3do(m): 5:52pm On Aug 24, 2015
seunfape:
it only comcerns dos who are willing to follow dem for me,am a niaja for real.

I'm biafra for real

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What Nnamdi Kanu Is Up To If He Accomplish Biafra by Ebukaobi: 5:53pm On Aug 24, 2015
The guy is a very smart guy.

He knows he has a bunch of imbeciles and idiots as followers. He knows that all he needs to do is sweet talk a group of blockheads and they will believe him.

Most of his followers are poverty stricken, hopeless, hungry, frustrated and never do wells. That is why you see this group of fools shouting Director everywhere and sending money they get from selling gala on Lagos traffic to a man that is investing in UK properties.

Ibo masses and commoners are the easiest people to deceive in this universe.

I dont think that even chickens, goats, sheep and cows are this gullible. Even cows know when they are about to be slaughtered and will put up a resistance.

I am very convinced that Ibo DNA is a mix between homo sapiens and goats

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What Nnamdi Kanu Is Up To If He Accomplish Biafra by ARIZONA123(m): 6:00pm On Aug 24, 2015
Just like ur mums maggot infested pvssy is a mixture of different STDs. Ozu! #winks

2 Likes

Re: See What Nnamdi Kanu Is Up To If He Accomplish Biafra by Ebukaobi: 6:04pm On Aug 24, 2015
Coward cannot directly quote me lolzzzzz

Bastard ibo homosexual servicing his Mallam Oga

A fat ibo man with man boobs and pot belly

OKolo## winks##
Re: See What Nnamdi Kanu Is Up To If He Accomplish Biafra by zuchyblink(m): 6:14pm On Aug 24, 2015
I detest any form of independent Igbo nation that includes non Igbos and only ignorant Nigerians keep talking about crude oil outside Igbo land being sought by the Igbos because such people do not know that majority of the oil wells in Nigeria (outside those offshore out there in the Atlantic ocean) are in Igbo lands whether in the present day South East or parts of the Igbo lands in Rivers state for example. Any non Igbo from the South South that keeps talking about the Igbos wanting their crude oil is suffering from gross ignorance. Interestingly, the future is gas and not crude oil. The fact that NLNG is making huge returns when crude oil prices are very low is a pointer to this fact and guess what? Anambra state is sitting on a huge gas reserve and when exploited will make nonsense of the crude oil Nigerians are chasing up and down and killing others for. An independent Igbo nation has everything (human and natural resources) it needs to become a progressive nation. The first operational headquarters of Shell was in present day Imo state and the crude oil in Imo, Abia and Anambra states is enough for the Igbos while the coal in Nigeria can provide constant electricity for the entire region apart from the fact that you can produce fuel from the same coal by forcing hydrogen on coal (hydrogenation process) and that is if you are not interested in building a strong steel industry by combining coal (from Enugu) with iron ore (from Ebonyi). The Igbos don't need a single drop of crude oil from non Igbo lands!!! I have noticed that non Igbos are mainly the people giving themselves headaches concerning the Igbos and how they can survive on their own. Unfortunately, such people are busy thinking about the Igbos instead of them to be worrying about things like poverty, religious fundamentalism, prostitution, armed robbery, joblessness, boko haram etc in their own backyards.

5 Likes

Re: See What Nnamdi Kanu Is Up To If He Accomplish Biafra by ArodewilliamsT: 6:17pm On Aug 24, 2015
zuchyblink:
I detest any form of independent Igbo
nation that includes non Igbos and only
ignorant Nigerians keep talking about crude
oil outside Igbo land being sought by the
Igbos because such people do not know
that majority of the oil wells in Nigeria
(outside those offshore out there in the
Atlantic ocean) are in Igbo lands whether in
the present day South East or parts of the
Igbo lands in Rivers state for example. Any
non Igbo from the South South that keeps
talking about the Igbos wanting their crude
oil is suffering from gross ignorance.
Interestingly, the future is gas and not
crude oil. The fact that NLNG is making huge
returns when crude oil prices are very low
is a pointer to this fact and guess what?
Anambra state is sitting on a huge gas
reserve and when exploited will make
nonsense of the crude oil Nigerians are
chasing up and down and killing others for.
An independent Igbo nation has everything
(human and natural resources) it needs to
become a progressive nation. The first
operational headquarters of Shell was in
present day Imo state and the crude oil in
Imo, Abia and Anambra states is enough for
the Igbos while the coal in Nigeria can
provide constant electricity for the entire
region apart from the fact that you can
produce fuel from the same coal by forcing
hydrogen on coal (hydrogenation process)
and that is if you are not interested in
building a strong steel industry by
combining coal (from Enugu) with iron ore
(from Ebonyi). The Igbos don't need a single
drop of crude oil from non Igbo lands!!! I
have noticed that non Igbos are mainly the
people giving themselves headaches
concerning the Igbos and how they can
survive on their own. Unfortunately, such
people are busy thinking about the Igbos
instead of them to be worrying about
things like poverty, religious
fundamentalism, prostitution, armed
robbery, joblessness, boko haram etc in
their own backyards.

The only 'SS' that talks about Igbos wanting their crude on NL are actually yorubas.

4 Likes

Re: See What Nnamdi Kanu Is Up To If He Accomplish Biafra by jemir000: 6:19pm On Aug 24, 2015
j
Re: See What Nnamdi Kanu Is Up To If He Accomplish Biafra by Gr8tasign: 7:46pm On Aug 24, 2015
nochildsplay:
Same person that said Biafra is a religion, am sure he'll soon introduce the name of the gods biafrans will be worshiping

Na so crazy dey start ona so craze dey start. Even your elders will have to go back to school to learn biafra language ?
This guy is seriously finger braining u people and I laff, be expecting grandpapas them sitting side by side with KG pupils cos they want to learn Biafra language...

All this Kanu movement na carnival. People are begining to even get tired of his noise without actions
Mr. All these vain efforts made to discourage BIAFRANS should have been geared towards something beneficial to u and ur family or atleast ur zoo(nigeria).
BIAFRA is land of men and women with vision and the will-power to actualize their envisaged future.
Therefore,considerations given to challenges and circumstances surrounding the dreamed future is cawordice.
We are not cawords.

I salute, BIAFRANS

1 Like

Re: See What Nnamdi Kanu Is Up To If He Accomplish Biafra by Gr8tasign: 7:52pm On Aug 24, 2015
nochildsplay:

Na so crazy dey start ona so craze dey start. Even your elders will have to go back to school to learn biafra language ?
This guy is seriously finger braining u people and I laff, be expecting grandpapas them sitting side by side with KG pupils cos they want to learn Biafra language...

Gear these vain efforts towards something beneficial to u and ur family, or atleast to the zoo(nigeria).

1 Like

Re: See What Nnamdi Kanu Is Up To If He Accomplish Biafra by nochildsplay(m): 7:53pm On Aug 24, 2015
Gr8tasign:
Mr. All these vain efforts made to discourage BIAFRANS should have been geared towards something beneficial to u and ur family or atleast ur zoo(nigeria).
BIAFRA is land of men and women with vision and the will-power to actualize their envisaged future.
Therefore,considerations given to challenges and circumstances surrounding the dreamed future is cawordice.
We are not cawords.

I salute, BIAFRANS
okay bra, continue saluting till you end up worshipping the god of biafra religion

FYI; my folks are in good shape , unlike that violent one on the media. "Kunu"
Fine you guys want your Nnsuka, Aba and Porthacourt back (Rep of Biafra) why can't you people just migrate there and stop casting violence about other tribes on the media
Re: See What Nnamdi Kanu Is Up To If He Accomplish Biafra by nochildsplay(m): 7:57pm On Aug 24, 2015
Gr8tasign:
Gear these vain efforts towards something beneficial to u and ur family, or at least to the zoo(nigeria).
Biafra is the Religion
Nnamdi Kanu is the god

Sharap dia and stop being idealistic

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

APC Screens Al-makura, Yari, Adamu, Others Today, Aspirants Dump Consensus / Nigeria President Urges Boko Haram To Come Out And Talk / Election Likely Factor Behind Increased Boko Haram Attacks – U.S.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.