Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,643 members, 7,816,645 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:24 PM

I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) - Fashion (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) (114643 Views)

Ohaegbulam Jennifer Wins Miss Imo State Queen International 2018 / Ifeoma Jennifer Ohia Is Miss Grand Nigeria 2015 As Tonto Dikeh Head Judges (PIX / Women Raped & Duped In Modella Modelling Scam Share Their Stories (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (63) (Go Down)

Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by Donpoker9(m): 6:54am On Aug 30, 2015
thieves everywhere
Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by Ishilove: 7:05am On Aug 30, 2015
Gboliwe:

Bia Madam, did you or did you not see my mail? angry angry angry
Your mail ke? When?
Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by Gboliwe: 7:09am On Aug 30, 2015
Ishilove:

Your mail ke? When?

Gerrrarrahia! angry angry angry

This is not the time to listen to you. I am updating myself on the gabrielride thread. So, gaaan sit down first angry angry
Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by Ishilove: 7:14am On Aug 30, 2015
Gboliwe:

Gerrrarrahia! angry angry angry

This is not the time to listen to you. I am updating myself on the gabrielride thread. So, gaaan sit down first angry angry
Lol. okay when you get my time PM me. cheesy
Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by Nobody: 7:21am On Aug 30, 2015
daveP:
asin and she still dey flez wings like peacock.

Na true, e no dey show for face!

(wondering and pondering a thousand things i wouldave done with just address as point of contact) heartless walkies, dressed corporate to do evil!!

The last 72hours here has been all bout fraud. Hmm.
mehn, i just wonder why people, make online transactions with total strangers

2 Likes

Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by Nobody: 7:24am On Aug 30, 2015
They will come here and mention Shiloh and God.The Oyedepo I listen to never ask anybody to steal or rob your fellow man. He preaches honesty and handwork. In short he is my Mentor, because he is an example of prosperity.

If you are in anyway a partner in crime with this Jennylov...be rest assured that Evil Exist. Why are you people emphasizing on sorting it offline? If she can clear her name here online...its a good advert for her and will help promote her business and everyone will agree its a business gone wrong..... By the time you push people to go extra mile and cast a Spell on you for your menstruation to flow non stop for the next 9 months...... You will cry had I known.

If she know what is good for her....let her pay the poor lady. 120k in these hard situation of the country is no joke. Almost a Year...!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by Gboliwe: 7:31am On Aug 30, 2015
Ishilove:

Lol. okay when you get my time PM me. cheesy

I have sent another mail. Seen?
Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by aameyah(f): 7:32am On Aug 30, 2015
Nnemuka:

For dragging me into this, you must be an anointed useless pig somewhere around the gutters of Ibadam.
Deranged eediot allowed to roam around the street without guide. If you must know a scammer does not place her personal picture on her profile.

Yes i repeat, i have done business with Jennylove since 2014 and countless number of Nairalanders too have bought bales from her without hitches. This is just biz gone bad which must be settled offline.
Do i look hungry like People from your clan? how much is 150,000 for an efulefu like you to call me thief?
Have i stolen from your father before or have i stolen from you?
Next time choose carefully whom to insult publicly because as it stands i can feed your entire lineage for atleast one year.
Eziofia.
Now let me prepare for mass, i am late. cool

Bla bla bla..

I didn't read your show of stu.pidity. Prostituthief!
Oleeeeee!

13 Likes

Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by telim: 8:02am On Aug 30, 2015
Anti jenilove pls refund her money
Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by Nobody: 8:12am On Aug 30, 2015
Rules to Show you are genuine if business goes wrong.

1. Don't stop picking your call or stop replying emails.
I have a business friend who held my 4k USD for over 3 years and he talks to me everyday. At the time of executing the business he had issues with Police/Immigration...He did not hide...He did not stop picking calls...He did not shout at me...even though at first I was pressuring him. Why will I report someone who talk to me every day with clear details online? Why will I go extra mile to deal with him? In short when you are giving update...You will be weak to do anything bad against the person. Until this day we are friends and communicate everyday.
Jennylov also failed here..the victim said she does not pick her calls anymore or reply emails and even block her on facebook.

2. Don't give excuses Before the deal, there was an agreement. If for any reason the agreement goes bad. A calm explanation will sooth the victim and a proper dialogue.
Example: Someone gave me a car to clear (Am not an Agent). I only wanted to see if I can make some money from it. Only for the duty to skyrocket when the car arrived. My agent inflated the money with extra 300k. I had to call the owner and explain to him...on the long run he understood... because he checked from other agents and I was correct. After the deal he handed me 50k because mine was still cheaper than others. Here Jennylov Failed with her silly excuses of crosser or no crosser issues plus bad manner of approach.

3. Dont claim right: After breaching agreement you have no right to claim. No matter how obvious the excuses given.If you are pressuring me to do something for you and I know I can't... I will give you a high charge that I know ...No matter how bad it may go...I will successfully do it. Imagine Jennylov saying the lady brought bad luck for her? How does that sound? She needs to be rehabilitated with all her bend bend English.

4. If you started Online..dont ask to go offline. No matter what extent the victim goes whether he dent your image online or Not. Do the needful and you will be back to normal if truly you have been doing business online and you have customers whom are genuine ..not partners in crime. Jennylov kept asking they go offline...WHY? Business is permitted to go wrong and a mature explanation will set you free from any accusations.

5.Don't be Tribalistic or Religious Fanatic: Your business might be with a Muslim..while you are a Christian. Saying anything God or Shiloh or Islamic will definitely hurt the victim. We are not in Church or Mosque. This is Business. She even went as far as speaking IBO and calling God and Shiloh? WTF!! Strictly abide by the tone of business and don't divert attention. Jennylov failed again ...bringing up Shiloh and God into the business matter. At some point she threatened IDOWOGBO that she will waka for her. she sabi Waka? I was shock.

I hope everyone can learn from the above. The information may not be perfect...but we can pick one or two from it and make online business a better one and place for everyone. Always put this at the back of your mind...Nigerians are not white people whom you will fraud and he will just say F U C K....No, we Nigerians will swear and curse or go extra mile until the person self will know say yes KHAKI no be Leather. Thank You.

33 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by Nnemuka(f): 9:02am On Aug 30, 2015
aameyah:

Bla bla bla..

I didn't read your show of stu.pidity. Prostituthief!
Oleeeeee!
Me prostitute? an Ibadam girl is calling an Igbo girl prostitute grin lekwanu anya ooo
At your age what can you boast of achieving through hard work? Asides sleeping with all the men (married and single) just to raise money for yourself and family?
Who knows, you might even have a basta?rd baby somewhere gotten from your harlotry.
In your entire life, never call any igbo girl a prostitute because we work hard for our money and we dont sleep around to earn a living.

3 Likes

Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by Ligxy(f): 9:09am On Aug 30, 2015
Na wa o. But why is it a common trait for scammers to be annoyingly arrogant? On top say you thief person money kwa!!

3 Likes

Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by Enahi(f): 9:16am On Aug 30, 2015
Please what's the latest on this?
Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by theenii: 9:26am On Aug 30, 2015
Nnemuka:

Me prostitute? an Ibadam girl is calling an Igbo girl prostitute grin lekwanu anya ooo
At your age what can you boast of achieving through hard work? Asides sleeping with all the men (married and single) just to raise money for yourself and family?
Who knows, you might even have a basta?rd baby somewhere gotten from your harlotry.
In your entire life, never call any igbo girl a prostitute because we work hard for our money and we dont sleep around to earn a living.
You should be ashamed of yourself and your sister jennylov undecidedheck! I always think your men are the arrogant and proud ones never knew ibo girls are too, well I don't blame you fools since you wake your parents with a sliding tackles so you have no regards for anyone .mind you Ibadan peeps are far better than you hairy bitchees .bring on the ethnic games seems you wanna go that lane fool!

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by Nobody: 9:36am On Aug 30, 2015
Fathai:
jenny love abi wht do you even call your name. you are a big thief, even a pry one pikin know you are fuckinng liar....God will help your miserable life. i m very sure you will severly reap what you sow this time around. no hidding space. idiot human being, registered idiot.
thank u for that. though I don't know u.but leave all judgement to God.let see if he is not able.
Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by Nobody: 9:44am On Aug 30, 2015
Nnemuka:

NNE pls leave dem OK let dem talk.God of Shiloh is not asleep at all.the same thing that happen to grwcelwal will happen to each one of dem.nobody in this life is above mistake.d have insulted me call me names.I accept all.but no worry in this NL lol. let God handle this after all is a challenge to me.I need to be strong on it.it has been said long ago.now I'm seeing it physical. of anybody in here is perfect and holy let d person strike me with a stone.
Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by Nobody: 10:06am On Aug 30, 2015
I have done business worth millions of naira frm Aanu etc. I have not scam dem talkof scamming peach.God of fatherless is not asleep.I know I'm wrong I did not communicate with her.I'm sorry about that. but I have reason for it.the reason was that I told her when she will receive d bale. but it did not come d way it planned. becos it was handle by another crosser not my maim crosser.custom seized all my customers bale purchase on Dec.I have to look for a way to settle dem.which I'm still doing up til now.we are human got Christ sake.if I'm scam I could have activated my account d first day I collect money from her.but I still makes sales from here.plss I beg all in d name of God we serve. I'm not a scammer plss I will never be.you guys can crucify me in everything but the truth I will always stand that I'm not guilty of d allegation levied against me.I did not intend to scam her or anybody. after all this pple choose not to buy from me.I'm not bothered because God has all power to do and undo.peach I'm sorry for everything I put u tru. is because of d pressure I had with customers. also for baby items u said I delivered late.rember I told u that I'm not always in Benin that everything I bought I kept dem in Benin.so plss I beg u in Gods name u serve pls let this issue of pple callng me names let it end here. September ending I will settle and go on with my life and business. I have learnt my lesson in online business. now I choose to focus on my business more than before. No distraction on whatsoever. this all I have to say.if NLanders like let dem believe me or not. I have poured out my Anger. sorry for those I curse and said all my manner of things I do all that cos I was angers seeing my name dragging to d mud. over money issue.Good name is better than Riches of this world.thank u all.

5 Likes

Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by Nobody: 10:12am On Aug 30, 2015
celeboi:
They will come here and mention Shiloh and God.The Oyedepo I listen to never ask anybody to steal or rob your fellow man. He preaches honesty and handwork. In short he is my Mentor, because he is an example of prosperity.

If you are in anyway a partner in crime with this Jennylov...be rest assured that Evil Exist. Why are you people emphasizing on sorting it offline? If she can clear her name here online...its a good advert for her and will help promote her business and everyone will agree its a business gone wrong..... By the time you push people to go extra mile and cast a Spell on you for your menstruation to flow non stop for the next 9 months...... You will cry had I known.

If she know what is good for her....let her pay the poor lady. 120k in these hard situation of the country is no joke. Almost a Year...!
yes I serve God of Shiloh.he will not forsake me or forget me.all this are mere challenges even if more come I will bear it all.is a double stepping Stone to my success. I pray to God to forgive u all and give all d hrt of forgiveness nobody is above mistake and perfect. it takes grace of God to do everything. God is not a partial God. yes I'm a winner member to those that called my hubby fiance pls he is married to me.not fiance at alli choose to answer Ukanwa cos my father name still exist.maybe d Op did not get want I said before she posted it online.I'm married to A Benin man not my fiance pls.I can't deny my hubby.thank u all.
Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by Nobody: 10:13am On Aug 30, 2015
I have done business worth millions of naira frm Aanu etc. I have not scam dem talkof scamming peach.God of fatherless is not asleep.I know I'm wrong I did not communicate with her.I'm sorry about that. but I have reason for it.the reason was that I told her when she will receive d bale. but it did not come d way it planned. becos it was handle by another crosser not my maim crosser.custom seized all my customers bale purchase on Dec.I have to look for a way to settle dem.which I'm still doing up til now.we are human got Christ sake.if I'm scam I could have activated my account d first day I collect money from her.but I still makes sales from here.plss I beg all in d name of God we serve. I'm not a scammer plss I will never be.you guys can crucify me in everything but the truth I will always stand that I'm not guilty of d allegation levied against me.I did not intend to scam her or anybody. after all this pple choose not to buy from me.I'm not bothered because God has all power to do and undo.peach I'm sorry for everything I put u tru. is because of d pressure I had with customers. also for baby items u said I delivered late.rember I told u that I'm not always in Benin that everything I bought I kept dem in Benin.so plss I beg u in Gods name u serve pls let this issue of pple callng me names let it end here. September ending I will settle and go on with my life and business. I have learnt my lesson in online business. now I choose to focus on my business more than before. No distraction on whatsoever. this all I have to say.if NLanders like let dem believe me or not. I have poured out my Anger. sorry for those I curse and said all my manner of things I do all that cos I was angers seeing my name dragging to d mud. over money issue.Good name is better than Riches of this world.thank u all.
Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by Nobody: 10:14am On Aug 30, 2015
Ligxy:
Na wa o. But why is it a common trait for scammers to be annoyingly arrogant? On top say you thief person money kwa!!
plss is not steal I did not steal her money.pls correct your words OK. is a business issue thank u.
Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by Delafruita(m): 10:17am On Aug 30, 2015
Jennylov:
NNE pls leave dem OK let dem talk.God of Shiloh is not asleep at all.the same thing that happen to grwcelwal will happen to each one of dem.nobody in this life is above mistake.d have insulted me call me names.I accept all.but no worry in this NL lol. let God handle this after all is a challenge to me.I need to be strong on it.it has been said long ago.now I'm seeing it physical. of anybody in here is perfect and holy let d person strike me with a stone.
its been quite a while since a topic has gotten NY attention on Nairaland like this one.I read through all 18pages and while it might be understandable that you had some issues with the transaction(if you truly did),it can never be excusable for you to hold on to her funds while been incommunicado for months and now when she opens it up on Nairaland,you insult her.issues occur everyday in business and that is something every entrepreneur knows but one other thing every entrepreneur knows is that a dissatisfied client can wreck you business.

this client isn't dissatisfied,she's frustrated and that's like a million times more wreckage to your business.I don't needed to go into detailed analysis of what you did wrong as many have already done that here.however,if only to stop this "supposed asssaukt" on your business and person,why don't you just give her a refund.you could both agree on a gradual payment or a few instalments.I am certain the lady in question hasn't paused her aspirations because of your failure and from her comments so far,she is a calm,mature and understanding person so I am sure if you show genuine willingness,she will be willing to accept a workable payment structure

on a final note,you should know that Nairaland might be a faceless forum but its members cut across every strata of society.I have made a few calls and as at this moment,my people are in the process of confirming the owner/occupant of 76,77 and 78 sapele road.I can assure you that no action whatsoever will be taken till the close of work on Wednesday.I hope by then,you will have contacted the lady either privately or publicly.

I should also add that everyone can be found.please be wise

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by Nobody: 10:17am On Aug 30, 2015
theenii:
You should be ashamed of yourself and your sister jennylov undecidedheck! I always think your men are the arrogant and proud ones never knew ibo girls are too, well I don't blame you fools since you wake your parents with a sliding tackles so you have no regards for anyone .mind you Ibadan peeps are far better than you hairy bitchees .bring on the ethnic games seems you wanna go that lane fool!
lol plss let it end here.nobody is above mistake and perfect. Nnemuka is my customers I supply bale lastyr she has all d right to defend me cos it looks somehow to fold your arms and watch your customers name to be drag in d mud.you can say whatever u want I don't stop u.I don't need to blame anybody at all but the Op.let God forgive us all.is a lesson to me and must be wise.thank
Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by Gboliwe: 10:18am On Aug 30, 2015
Jennylov:

I have done business worth millions of naira frm
Aanu etc. I have not scam dem talkof scamming
peach.God of fatherless is not asleep.I know I'm
wrong I did not communicate with her.I'm sorry
about that. but I have reason for it.the reason
was that I told her when she will receive d bale.
but it did not come d way it planned. becos it
was handle by another crosser not my maim
crosser.custom seized all my customers bale
purchase on Dec.I have to look for a way to settle
dem.which I'm still doing up til now.we are
human got Christ sake.if I'm scam I could have
activated my account d first day I collect money
from her.but I still makes sales from here.plss I
beg all in d name of God we serve. I'm not a
scammer plss I will never be.you guys can crucify
me in everything but the truth I will always stand
that I'm not guilty of d allegation levied against
me.I did not intend to scam her or anybody. after
all this pple choose not to buy from me.I'm not
bothered because God has all power to do and
undo.peach I'm sorry for everything I put u tru. is
because of d pressure I had with customers. also
for baby items u said I delivered late.rember I told
u that I'm not always in Benin that everything I
bought I kept dem in Benin.so plss I beg u in
Gods name u serve pls let this issue of pple
callng me names let it end here. September
ending I will settle and go on with my life and
business. I have learnt my lesson in online
business. now I choose to focus on my business
more than before. No distraction on whatsoever.
this all I have to say.if NLanders like let dem
believe me or not. I have poured out my Anger.
sorry for those I curse and said all my manner of
things I do all that cos I was angers seeing my
name dragging to d mud. over money issue.Good
name is better than Riches of this world.thank u
all.

Nne, there is nothing, absolutely nothing you say now that will quench the heated thread and that is why I was happy and gave out a thumbs up when you promised me you would not comment again until payment is made.

Biko, ji de obi gi aka. Gba mbo ka ihu na e kwuru the ugwo and let this all slide. Remember I said you will always remember this thread if you are wise because there are so many lessons to learn.

In the fullness of time, you will sit down in a relaxed mood and go thru the thread, post by post but for now, biko, ga offline and resurface na September when you are making the payment. Biko.

3 Likes

Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by Nobody: 10:23am On Aug 30, 2015
Delafruita:
its been quite a while since a topic has gotten NY attention on Nairaland like this one.I read through all 18pages and while it might be understandable that you had some issues with the transaction(if you truly did),it can never be excusable for you to hold on to her funds while been incommunicado for months and now when she opens it up on Nairaland,you insult her.issues occur everyday in business and that is something every entrepreneur knows but one other thing every entrepreneur knows is that a dissatisfied client can wreck you business.

this client isn't dissatisfied,she's frustrated and that's like a million times more wreckage to your business.I don't needed to go into detailed analysis of what you did wrong as many have already done that here.however,if only to stop this "supposed asssaukt" on your business and person,why don't you just give her a refund.you could both agree on a gradual payment or a few instalments.I am certain the lady in question hasn't paused her aspirations because of your failure and from her comments so far,she is a calm,mature and understanding person so I am sure if you show genuine willingness,she will be willing to accept a workable payment structure

on a final note,you should know that Nairaland might be a faceless forum but its members cut across every strata of society.I have made a few calls and as at this moment,my people are in the process of confirming the owner/occupant of 76,77 and 78 sapele road.I can assure you that no action whatsoever will be taken till the close of work on Wednesday.I hope by then,you will have contacted the lady either privately or publicly.

I should also add that everyone can be found.please be wise
my dear go ahead and do all u intend doing doing. I'm not stoppping u is a business transaction which fail.I have admit my mistakes I can still help u to send d owner of 78sapele address so that u will come.no prb at akk as far me and Op have breach d date for settlements no prb whatsoever. I have full right as a Nigeria. no man will intimidate because I did not come to her Huse to steal her money.she paid for the goods and it was not delivers due to d issue my crosser had with custom in d border.anything u need to know to work towards contacting d owner I Jennifer Ukanwa O will help u to that.thank u.
Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by Nobody: 10:24am On Aug 30, 2015
Gboliwe:

Nne, there is nothing, absolutely nothing you say now that will quench the heated thread and that is why I was happy and gave out a thumbs up when you promised me you would not comment again until payment is made.

Biko, ji de obi gi aka. Gba mbo ka ihu na e kwuru the ugwo and let this all slide. Remember I said you will always remember this thread if you are wise because there are so many lessons to learn.

In the fullness of time, you will sit down in a relaxed mood and go thru the thread, post by post but for now, biko, ga offline and resurface na September when you are making the payment. Biko.
ending.

3 Likes

Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by Delafruita(m): 10:28am On Aug 30, 2015
Jennylov:

all.
I saw this after typing my previous post and while it is good you have stated a timeline,commitment is also important.115,000naira is in question,if its agreeable to the complainant that you make the payment September ending ,then its fine.however,a lot of people have gotten interested in this matter and I believe I speak their mind when I say you needed to show commitment.you will have to pay some money to her before close of work on Wednesday no matter how small.even if its the small 15k on top.that will show your commitment to keeping to your timeline of September ending.

there will have to be formal communication via email from you to her acknowledging possession of her funds and confirming the September timeline.

all still depends on if the aggrieved party agrees to this timeline

8 Likes

Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by suave558(m): 10:32am On Aug 30, 2015
That moment when you catch a thief and she starts calling God shocked when you switched off your phone, blocked her from social media you didn't call him oh. Tshewwwwwww tongue

1 Like

Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by AyeeIdris(f): 10:33am On Aug 30, 2015
Jennylov:

all.

Oh Jenny dear, if you had posted this at the beginning of this thread, a lot of drama would have been avoided. I am happy you are contrite and have apologized to Peach. So people abeg pity the girl small. She is human and is now taking the right step. The ball is now in her court....

10 Likes

Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by Delafruita(m): 10:42am On Aug 30, 2015
Jennylov:
my dear go ahead and do all u intend doing doing. I'm not stoppping u is a business transaction which fail.I have admit my mistakes I can still help u to send d owner of 78sapele address so that u will come.no prb at akk as far me and Op have breach d date for settlements no prb whatsoever. I have full right as a Nigeria. no man will intimidate because I did not come to her Huse to steal her money.she paid for the goods and it was not delivers due to d issue my crosser had with custom in d border.anything u need to know to work towards contacting d owner I Jennifer Ukanwa O will help u to that.thank u.
we are all Nigerians with equal access to the internet.we might also be equal before the law but we cannot have equal access to using the strengths and weaknesses of the law.all we are interested in is the payment been made to her.thank you for your promise to pay but also take note of the need for commitment as explained in my previous sake.you need to understand that a stain on your integrity cannot be washed away with Ariel or canoe soap.you need to take steps that will make those who have earlier castigated you see you as someone who made a mistake but who can still be trusted under the right circumstances.you need to try to win us over so that if in future we have course to come across you for a business deal,we can always say jennylov was that lady who made a mistake,finally realised her mistake and took proactive steps to right her wrongs.my wife might want to open a boutique tomoro.gboliwe might need a few things tomorrow,idowuogbo might come across you in future,my point is,you can still make clients out of everyone of us if you commit to making this right.

I am truly sorry you found yourself in this situation.but you need to turn the negative into positive .you now have free publicity for your business,capitalise on it.

12 Likes

Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by Idowuogbo(f): 10:45am On Aug 30, 2015
Jennylov:

all.
So you can beg? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

E b like say holy spirit don enter your body this Sunday.

Which Church you go? MOUNT SHILOH MINISTRIES? tongue

8 Likes

Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by Idowuogbo(f): 10:46am On Aug 30, 2015
Ishilove:

All na armed forces grin grin
Abi na....Ati olode sef, all join. grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by Idowuogbo(f): 10:47am On Aug 30, 2015
legendsmother:
Hahahahaha idowuogbo this one na 14yrs inpresenment sef EMAFROPDITE sumtin!
Lmao! She was young and desperate to comot for village then...babe was hustling. grin forgive her grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (63)

Deepika Padukone - Miss Ten On Ten! Effortlessly Chic. / How To Get Rid Of Spots And Blemishes / Clean Cut, Waves, Braids, Or Dreadlocks On Men?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 113
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.