Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,520 members, 7,816,263 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:26 AM

I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) - Fashion (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) (114612 Views)

Ohaegbulam Jennifer Wins Miss Imo State Queen International 2018 / Ifeoma Jennifer Ohia Is Miss Grand Nigeria 2015 As Tonto Dikeh Head Judges (PIX / Women Raped & Duped In Modella Modelling Scam Share Their Stories (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (63) (Go Down)

Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by Nnemuka(f): 12:56pm On Aug 30, 2015
aameyah:

Bla bla bla yet again. I managed to read this one.
Your jobless self can go through my entire profile/posts a trillion times! You can never know me nor where I'm from.
Because I talked about knowing Ibadan, abii. In your scamming mind, you think say I be IB chick! LOL. Guess again, bish!!

Italian connection/connected prostituthief! Bastardddd child!
No customers today? No market??

It's being a while I cussed. I am ready for you! Let's go there!cheesy
Ojuelegba ape cheesy
The only enterprise you lot know how to do is prostitution and rituals. that was why you were quick to call me prostitute.
I have a father and a mother but i bet you that your mum doesnt even know who your father is. Just ask her today.

Watch all the people calling for Jennylove's head they are all yoruba. Immediately they saw omo Igbo the only thing you want to do is rip her apart.
Do you know what business is? have you ever started business before? aside prostitution your Ibadam mum handed over to you do you know how hard it is to establish a name talkmore of a business?

A young girl decided not to sell her body for money instead chose to go to Benin republic to buy goods for her Nigerian customers for the past years on and off Nairaland and just in one business gone bad you lazy bunch of irresponsible cretin wants to pull her hardwork down in one day.
Havent you read where she said she would refund the money in september?
Cant you be patient till september? eediot without prestige thinking everybody is a thief or scammer.
How many scammers places their account numbers online? how many scammers places their real names online? what most of them do is deactivate immediately they are found wanting but she is still here trying to save face.

You are laughing at her english whereas as educated and fluent as you are, what have you been able to do for yourself?
today is sunday and i full ground for you. quote me again

Pigs everywhere...

6 Likes

Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by Idowuogbo(f): 1:03pm On Aug 30, 2015
^Are you done talking? undecided

4 Likes

Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by Nnemuka(f): 1:05pm On Aug 30, 2015
Jennylov:
NNE pls leave dem OK let dem talk.God of Shiloh is not asleep at all.the same thing that happen to grwcelwal will happen to each one of dem.nobody in this life is above mistake.d have insulted me call me names.I accept all.but no worry in this NL lol. let God handle this after all is a challenge to me.I need to be strong on it.it has been said long ago.now I'm seeing it physical. of anybody in here is perfect and holy let d person strike me with a stone.
you have established your self long ago for anyone to drag your hardwork to the mud this way.
Better leave that yoruba church and join me to worship chukwu okike Abiama grin
God of shiloh ke? na their dem they scam you pass.... After them don finish you here, end of the month you will use same money to pay a yoruba man as tithe. he keeps flying in a private jet while you will remain here praying to God of shiloh.

see better look for whom to loan you that money and pay her by tomorrow, and stop the nonsense. Imagine these fucktards that have not been circumcised talking down on you for what?
you fall my hand

3 Likes

Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by Nnemuka(f): 1:11pm On Aug 30, 2015
theenii:
You should be ashamed of yourself and your sister jennylov undecidedheck! I always think your men are the arrogant and proud ones never knew ibo girls are too, well I don't blame you fools since you wake your parents with a sliding tackles so you have no regards for anyone .mind you Ibadan peeps are far better than you hairy bitchees .bring on the ethnic games seems you wanna go that lane fool!
Another uncircumcised one with misplaced Identity.
I bet if i had joined your type calling for her head, you would like my post and call me good Igbo Indigene.
Bia go and look for ya size if you are male but if you are female please go look for a riff-raff your standard to chat with.
or better just go sell ewa agoyin with plenty oil.
Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by Nobody: 1:17pm On Aug 30, 2015
Nnemuka:

you have established your self long ago for anyone to drag your hardwork to the mud this way.
Better leave that yoruba church and join me to worship chukwu okike Abiama grin
God of shiloh ke? na their dem they scam you pass.... After them don finish you here, end of the month you will use same money to pay a yoruba man as tithe. he keeps flying in a private jet while you will remain here praying to God of shiloh.

see better look for whom to loan you that money and pay her by tomorrow, and stop the nonsense. Imagine these fucktards that have not been circumcised talking down on you for what?
you fall my hand
I will ooo nne u won't understand I have go thru a lot last yr and this yr. is a challenge to me.Im overcoming it buy the grace of God.
Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by Allwility: 1:18pm On Aug 30, 2015
Jenny Jenny, Jenny if you had explained your predicament to the OP I'm sure it wouldn't have gotten this far. September ending is too vague a time to pay back the money. Be specific with dates here.
Hurry before lalasticlala sends this to front page else you will see ween. I'm sure you don't want to do time in jail.

3 Likes

Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by Nobody: 1:19pm On Aug 30, 2015
Nnemuka:

Ojuelegba ape cheesy
The only enterprise you lot know how to do is prostitution and rituals. that was why you were quick to call me prostitute.
I have a father and a mother but i bet you that your mum doesnt even know who your father is. Just ask her today.

Watch all the people calling for Jennylove's head they are all yoruba. Immediately they saw omo Igbo the only thing you want to do is rip her apart.
Do you know what business is? have you ever started business before? aside prostitution your Ibadam mum handed over to you do you know how hard it is to establish a name talkmore of a business?

A young girl decided not to sell her body for money instead chose to go to Benin republic to buy goods for her Nigerian customers for the past years on and off Nairaland and just in one business gone bad you lazy bunch of irresponsible cretin wants to pull her hardwork down in one day.
Havent you read where she said she would refund the money in september?
Cant you be patient till september? eediot without prestige thinking everybody is a thief or scammer.
How many scammers places their account numbers online? how many scammers places their real names online? what most of them do is deactivate immediately they are found wanting but she is still here trying to save face.

You are laughing at her english whereas as educated and fluent as you are, what have you been able to do for yourself?
today is sunday and i full ground for you. quote me again

Pigs everywhere...
NNE tell me dem.I raise hand for u.infact u too much.becos of Bale.
Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by Nobody: 1:21pm On Aug 30, 2015
Allwility:
Jenny Jenny, Jenny if you had explained your predicament to the OP I'm sure it wouldn't have gotten this far. September ending is too vague a time to pay back the money. Be specific with dates here.
Hurry before lalasticlala sends this to front page else you will see ween. I'm sure you don't want to do time in jail.
lol. really eeyah.come and collect d money here in Benin and help me give her
lol
Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by Nnemuka(f): 1:24pm On Aug 30, 2015
Jennylov:
I will ooo nne u won't understand I have go thru a lot last yr and this yr. is a challenge to me.Im overcoming it buy the grace of God.
well whatever you pass through in life don't forget they are just phases, and they will pass away. Nobody understands and cares what you pass through here.
all they know right now is that an Igbo woman has stolen from another nairalander.
Go out anywhere you can and look for whom to loan you that money with a stipulated time for you to pay back. Internet is one place where things like this doesn't erase easily.
call the OP on phone, apologize for calling her names and tell her the actual date to refund her money biko.
Ka ha yali igbugi eba. ndo oo

2 Likes

Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by Nobody: 1:24pm On Aug 30, 2015
kuzeebroxy:
This jennylov de mak mi laugh seriously, read from beginin yest, now refreshin the update
well no one is above mistake

i wonder what made her to cool her mind at the end saying thank you
peach you have done a very good job,
to be sincere what i can justify is she might be tradin with your money for those many month, with allota profit, 115k no be Beans, i could generate double of that 115k Within a month, next month could get thrice of the capital then sum up to 7 month amounting to 3 million naira
if not that you came on nairaland, she will be enjoyin ur hard earned money and be long forgotten,
i have so many reason to thank Oga seun for this site
i thereby suggest she add an interest to that N115k
coz i cant expect someone hoarding my money for how many month then to pay back the same amount.
Ova to you
Abeg jennylov no quote me
thank u.
Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by Nobody: 1:26pm On Aug 30, 2015
celeboi:
Rules to Show you are genuine if business goes wrong.

1. Don't stop picking your call or stop replying emails.
I have a business friend who held my 4k USD for over 3 years and he talks to me everyday. At the time of executing the business he had issues with Police/Immigration...He did not hide...He did not stop picking calls...He did not shout at me...even though at first I was pressuring him. Why will I report someone who talk to me every day with clear details online? Why will I go extra mile to deal with him? In short when you are giving update...You will be weak to do anything bad against the person. Until this day we are friends and communicate everyday.
Jennylov also failed here..the victim said she does not pick her calls anymore or reply emails and even block her on facebook.

2. Don't give excuses Before the deal, there was an agreement. If for any reason the agreement goes bad. A calm explanation will sooth the victim and a proper dialogue.
Example: Someone gave me a car to clear (Am not an Agent). I only wanted to see if I can make some money from it. Only for the duty to skyrocket when the car arrived. My agent inflated the money with extra 300k. I had to call the owner and explain to him...on the long run he understood... because he checked from other agents and I was correct. After the deal he handed me 50k because mine was still cheaper than others. Here Jennylov Failed with her silly excuses of crosser or no crosser issues plus bad manner of approach.

3. Dont claim right: After breaching agreement you have no right to claim. No matter how obvious the excuses given.If you are pressuring me to do something for you and I know I can't... I will give you a high charge that I know ...No matter how bad it may go...I will successfully do it. Imagine Jennylov saying the lady brought bad luck for her? How does that sound? She needs to be rehabilitated with all her bend bend English.

4. If you started Online..dont ask to go offline. No matter what extent the victim goes whether he dent your image online or Not. Do the needful and you will be back to normal if truly you have been doing business online and you have customers whom are genuine ..not partners in crime. Jennylov kept asking they go offline...WHY? Business is permitted to go wrong and a mature explanation will set you free from any accusations.

5.Don't be Tribalistic or Religious Fanatic: Your business might be with a Muslim..while you are a Christian. Saying anything God or Shiloh or Islamic will definitely hurt the victim. We are not in Church or Mosque. This is Business. She even went as far as speaking IBO and calling God and Shiloh? WTF!! Strictly abide by the tone of business and don't divert attention. Jennylov failed again ...bringing up Shiloh and God into the business matter. At some point she threatened IDOWOGBO that she will waka for her. she sabi Waka? I was shock.

I hope everyone can learn from the above. The information may not be perfect...but we can pick one or two from it and make online business a better one and place for everyone. Always put this at the back of your mind...Nigerians are not white people whom you will fraud and he will just say F U C K....No, we Nigerians will swear and curse or go extra mile until the person self will know say yes KHAKI no be Leather. Thank You.
number 1 settles it all

1 Like

Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by Nobody: 1:26pm On Aug 30, 2015
Nnemuka:

well whatever you pass through in life dont forget they are just phases, and they will pass away. Nobody understands and cares what you pass through here.
all they know right now is that an Igbo woman has stolen from another nairalander.
Go out anywhere you can and look for whom to loan you that money with a stipulated time for you to pay back. Internet is one place where things like this erase easily.
call the OP on phone, apologise for calling her names and tell her the actual date to refund her money biko.
Ka ha yali igbugi eba. ndo oo
I have called her.we agreed September so I don't want d are eating me up here.odikwa egwu too.chukwu abiama le kwa oo.
Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by Allwility: 1:27pm On Aug 30, 2015
Jennylov:
lol. really eeyah.come and collect d money here in Benin and help me give her
lol
You know what's funny? You are 'mouthed'. You sabi talk. If I had any thought of patronizing you, its all gone. Your customer care is poor, and your attitude is way down south. Be specific with dates if really you are not a scammer.

9 Likes

Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by Nobody: 1:32pm On Aug 30, 2015
Jennylov:
lol plss let it end here.nobody is above mistake and perfect. Nnemuka is my customers I supply bale lastyr she has all d right to defend me cos it looks somehow to fold your arms and watch your customers name to be drag in d mud.you can say whatever u want I don't stop u.I don't need to blame anybody at all but the Op.let God forgive us all.is a lesson to me and must be wise.thank
blame the op u say?? Oh cut the bunkum miss,what did she do wrong??she came here to show ow frustrated she is Nd u talking of blaming her??geez,I dun wonna believe this embarassed
Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by Nobody: 1:33pm On Aug 30, 2015
kuzeebroxy:

she should add interest to that amount abeg
really how much cos I don't know.lol
Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by Nobody: 1:34pm On Aug 30, 2015
Allwility:

You know what's funny? You are 'mouthed'. You sabi talk. If I had any thought of patronizing you, its all gone. Your customer care is poor, and your attitude is way down south. Be specific with dates if really you are not a scammer.
awwwch Lol.
Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by Nnemuka(f): 1:35pm On Aug 30, 2015
Jennylov:
I have called her.we agreed September so I don't want d are eating me up here.odikwa egwu too.chukwu abiama le kwa oo.
unfollow the thread immediately, and stop posting or replying anyone here. the thread will gradually stop trending.
Nnem gbawakwa.

If the OP has agreed, then i see no reason why they are wishing you jail as if you stole from CBN whereas Tinubu is somewhere enjoying all the looted money he got from Fashola and his boreholes.
How many of them have called for Tinubu's head or Fashola?

Op abeg no vex, Jennylove will see you by end of september please.
I beg on her behalf because i dont even know her but she sent bales to us without problems. I believe it was the devil grin plus other things. abeg ejor its ok. forgive biko if by september as she promised, you dont recieve your money, Then i will personally bring her two brea?st here for sacrifice.

1 Like

Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by Nobody: 1:36pm On Aug 30, 2015
Jennylov:
really how much cos I don't know.lol

Ohh Gosh... but do u seriously have to respond to every post here? You really need to change this attitude of urs. I wish u all the best in life after u might have settled the Op

3 Likes

Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by tyconcepts(f): 1:44pm On Aug 30, 2015
Nnemuka....Why fan the fire and same time quench the flames? Your role confused me.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by Lolaabokoku(f): 1:44pm On Aug 30, 2015
Jennylov:
I have said this countless time I did not scam this lady for Christ sake.why is it difficult for ple to understand here.I have not for one day scam or eat someone money that's not my own.this Lady paid for her goods and it was handled by other crosser.I did not know d guy did not paid duty for custom
all my customers goofs ordered including Tenny was seized.goods worth 1million Naira is a small money.I have to try as much I can to pay all.which I'm still paying up till now.yet d bales have not been collected from custom.is still pending.I have to bring out one bale for her.I lost bbm contact.I have to get her Num tru my other phone. I called her line it was not going through I thought she lost her phone.I checked my Fb I saw d post on my wall I was surprise cos I don't have her Fb ID.I check my message I saw all d messages she send was,All are in my spam messages.why would a fellow woman just came up with this issue that I scam her.I scam u I still advertise online.plss and plss who will come out and said that jennylove scam him or her.I have done a lot of transactions online here steady.none will come and said that I have not deliver her goods.this issue of bales in Nigeria is contraband. it need good attention. custom is the prb we have here in Nigeria. so why would I scam her for what reason? dont I have conscious. somtines let us not put our mouth in a case that we don't know how it came about.I tried to be silent to see all d will display here.some are saying shop address and bank address.my bank know d bizness I do.in any transaction I do receive d all know about it.so why would I scam her for what reason.is it 115,000 the money I will eat forever. plss I'm kneeling begging everybody Herr.I'm not who you guys think I am.like I told her is not that I'm not going to send her her bale.like i told her if she need d money i wil sell d bale and pay her.infact I'm highly disappointed. that in our level of Education some don't who is a scammer. I scam I still advertise online.I blocked her from Fb yes so that she won't give my frnds and family bad impression about me.in anything I do in this life be it here or outside I always hang my hands up
I hate DAT word scam
I have been selling since I opened this thread. so why would I scam someone of 115k yet I'm still online.some says I'm here yo scam others.my biz is not do or die bizness.if you want to buy and your ate not OK with d conditions I would not tie you on e wall to buy my goods.plss I before everybody in this humble site.to please don't insult or call me names.I have received all enough.if God want to visit all with his or her sins we all have sin a huge sin that God won't forgive .but why won't forgive my mistakes yet you call me names.what if in d process of this seized of goods and I slumped and died will d bale come out.how will she get her bale or communicate wit me.plss my brothers and sis this all I know.nothing but the truth of this matter.but if you guys insist that I'm Stil a scamer let God juge each one of us.he says vengeance is not for Us but for him.
U will also be jailed for murdering English

2 Likes

Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by Festy4u(m): 1:44pm On Aug 30, 2015
celeboi:
@festy ...the idiot is from Eastern Part of Nigeria. These are the ones giving the tribe bad names. I read one of her comment with a scammer speaking IBO and typing in IBO Language. She has deleted her profile picture and mobile numbers.

A clear conscience fears no accusation.

Thanks for d clarification. I hope she does d needful by paying d op her money without any further delay.
Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by Nobody: 1:45pm On Aug 30, 2015
colossus2:

No one is waiting till September ending.
As at August 29, you had 20days left.
You ought to have made payment in full latest September 18.
Within this time-frame it is expected that within the 1st 10days of September, you should pay 50% of what you owe to show willingness.
A file has been prepared for you already and will be submitted when I am chanced within the next 3days for police documentation.
The soldier visit is not left out undecided

I speak for the OP. You will receive a call from me later today.
really u speak for her.even if is court or police u will take me now. the highest thing d will ask me madam when are u paying her fine is month ending.so why are you emphasizing me paying her this WK.like I told u before month ending but if are not OK with that No prb at all. becos not only her issue I'm handling right now.so you don't put words in my mouth.besides u are not the one DAT paid money to my Acct so what's your stress.is d person I do bizness with is d one im paying not u.month ending September.like I told u too I need to see the soldier u keep calling ooo.you think I'm nobody in Benin or my hubby family is nobody lol or my family either. u are funny abeg laugh wan kill me.have u see when soldier will beat d same person that called him for a disgrace abeg colsco or whatever ur name is no make me laugh.
Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by Nnemuka(f): 1:47pm On Aug 30, 2015
tyconcepts:
Nnemuka....Why fan the fire and same time quench the flames? Your role confused me.
Dont be confused just keep reading and you will surely know where i stand soonest.
Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by Festy4u(m): 1:49pm On Aug 30, 2015
sassyangel1:

SHE IS NOT N GOD FORBID THIS EWU GUTTER being an edo girl. Ishan ladies r hardworking cos I'm 1 n i graduated from AAU. I'm just sooo angry dt she's not in lagos cos I would v sent soldiers 2 deal wth her like a man n den she must cough out d money 4rm our 149 guardroom.

Thanks for d clarification.
Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by daveP(m): 1:51pm On Aug 30, 2015
Tomfrench:
mehn, i just wonder why people, make online transactions with total strangers
its a risky boldness. Still beats me, and for a fresh venture youre unfamiliar wit? Risky.

Happy Sunday!

2 Likes

Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by tyconcepts(f): 1:53pm On Aug 30, 2015
Nnemuka:

Dont be confused just keep reading and you will surely know where i stand soonest.

You came baring fangs as tho u expected applaudise for your "bestie's" attitude and mannerism....Next you jumped into been tribalistic and religious....Then dived into what you were actually "called" to do which is calm the tides.

9 Likes

Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by Nobody: 1:54pm On Aug 30, 2015
Nnemuka:

unfollow the thread immediately, and stop posting or replying anyone here. the thread will gradually stop trending.
Nnem gbawakwa.

If the OP has agreed, then i see no reason why they are wishing you jail as if you stole from CBN whereas Tinubu is somewhere enjoying all the looted money he got from Fashola and his boreholes.
How many of them have called for Tinubu's head or Fashola?

Op abeg no vex, Jennylove will see you by end of september please.
I beg on her behalf because i dont even know her but she sent bales to us without problems. I believe it was the devil grin plus other things. abeg ejor its ok. forgive biko if by september as she promised, you dont recieve your money, Then i will personally bring her two brea?st here for sacrifice.
lol.
Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by Nnemuka(f): 1:55pm On Aug 30, 2015
tyconcepts:

You came baring fangs as tho u expected applaudise for your "bestie's" attitude and mannerism....Next you jumped into been tribalistic and religious....Then dived into what you were actually "called" to do which is calm the tides.
Is that all? wait i will soon go the diabolical ways.... na gradually i dey go
Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by Nobody: 1:56pm On Aug 30, 2015
@Nnemuka don't get too sensitive with the tribe thing. Be more sensitive about the plight of the victim. A delay in business should not exceed more than maximum of 3 months. Am not Ibo or Yoruba.

@jennylov try and be remorseful and quit all these lol and Ibo speaking. Its doing more harm than good. Be professional for once.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (63)

Lady Goes Naked To Fix Nails In A Salon (pictures) / Deepika Padukone - Miss Ten On Ten! Effortlessly Chic. / How To Get Rid Of Spots And Blemishes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 107
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.