Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,547 members, 7,816,329 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:38 AM

I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) - Fashion (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) (114617 Views)

Ohaegbulam Jennifer Wins Miss Imo State Queen International 2018 / Ifeoma Jennifer Ohia Is Miss Grand Nigeria 2015 As Tonto Dikeh Head Judges (PIX / Women Raped & Duped In Modella Modelling Scam Share Their Stories (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (63) (Go Down)

Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by Nobody: 10:51am On Aug 30, 2015
grin grin grin grin
Idowuogbo:

So you can beg? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

E b like say holy spirit don enter your body this Sunday.

Which Church you go? MOUNT SHILOH MINISTRIES? tongue
Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by aameyah(f): 10:56am On Aug 30, 2015
Nnemuka:

Me prostitute? an Ibadam girl is calling an Igbo girl prostitute grin lekwanu anya ooo
At your age what can you boast of achieving through hard work? Asides sleeping with all the men (married and single) just to raise money for yourself and family?
Who knows, you might even have a basta?rd baby somewhere gotten from your harlotry.
In your entire life, never call any igbo girl a prostitute because we work hard for our money and we dont sleep around to earn a living.

Bla bla bla yet again. I managed to read this one.
Your jobless self can go through my entire profile/posts a trillion times! You can never know me nor where I'm from.
Because I talked about knowing Ibadan, abii. In your scamming mind, you think say I be IB chick! LOL. Guess again, bish!!

Italian connection/connected prostituthief! Bastardddd child!
No customers today? No market??

It's being a while I cussed. I am ready for you! Let's go there!cheesy

4 Likes

Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by Nobody: 10:59am On Aug 30, 2015
@jennylov.

Going by your statement. I am glad you have retrack your step and do the right thing.

At first I did not see you as a scammer. Why? Because you have your picture and mobile numbers on your profile page.

Secondly, I suspected you are a scammer when you delayed someone's goods/money for over 7 months from December 2014 to date. And you suddenly remember to delete your picture and mobile numbers. It is normal for business to go wrong. It is abnormal for you to claim you are right because the customer is always right. Jennylov...put yourself in this situation....almost Year holding someones Money and goods? That's someones salary for a Year.

Please if you are able to make payment to the victim I will personally help advertize you again. I will not apologize because you owe her and many people the apology in the world.

Coming out of this problem will make you a better person and in every adversity lies a seed of benefit. If you are smart grab this opportunity and free advert and see the good side of it.

Try manage your anger. You anger provoked our own anger as well. So we were all angry. In addition, learn not to bring in your religion or church or tribe when it comes to business. I hope you do the needful and allow peace to reign. We have all have sinned in one way or the other. The approach and manner we go about it makes us different.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by Caracta(f): 11:02am On Aug 30, 2015
Quite entertaining...

cheesy

2 Likes

Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by Idowuogbo(f): 11:11am On Aug 30, 2015
Delafruita:
we are all Nigerians with equal access to the internet.we might also be equal before the law but we cannot have equal access to using the strengths and weaknesses of the law.all we are interested in is the payment been made to her.thank you for your promise to pay but also take note of the need for commitment as explained in my previous sake.you need to understand that a stain on your integrity cannot be washed away with Ariel or canoe soap.you need to take steps that will make those who have earlier castigated you see you as someone who made a mistake but who can still be trusted under the right circumstances.you need to try to win us over so that if in future we have course to come across you for a business deal,we can always say jennylov was that lady who made a mistake,finally realised her mistake and took proactive steps to right her wrongs.my wife might want to open a boutique tomoro.gboliwe might need a few things tomorrow,idowuogbo might come across you in future,my point is,you can still make clients out of everyone of us if you commit to making this right.

I am truly sorry you found yourself in this situation.but you need to turn the negative into positive .you now have free publicity for your business,capitalise on it.
God forbid!!! Come across winch? Persin wey don wire madness give her family members not me? Do you pray to come across marine spirit? I only pray to encounter the holy spirit not winches and wizards abeg! I dey bind those small gods with HOLY GHOST FIREEEEEEE!!!!! If them near me, them go swell and explode. angry
Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by Nobody: 11:12am On Aug 30, 2015
legendsmother:
Choi! After going through d whole pages omo LwkMD na wa o! Jenny the wholesaler! cheesy cheesy
Looking for financial lover with her email Addy on facebook so cheap a fraudstar go meet ur yahoo boyfrnd when dey screw ur yansh hole make he give u more scam tutorial.
She nor even mind sef, she say male or female Jenny abi u b EMAPHRODITE scammer??

Ok Dats all grin
are u kidding me grin angry

1 Like

Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by aameyah(f): 11:14am On Aug 30, 2015
Jennylov:

I have done business worth millions of naira frm
Aanu etc. I have not scam dem talkof scamming
peach.God of fatherless is not asleep.I know I'm
wrong I did not communicate with her.I'm sorry
about that. but I have reason for it.the reason
was that I told her when she will receive d bale.
but it did not come d way it planned. becos it
was handle by another crosser not my maim
crosser.custom seized all my customers bale
purchase on Dec.I have to look for a way to settle
dem.which I'm still doing up til now.we are
human got Christ sake.if I'm scam I could have
activated my account d first day I collect money
from her.but I still makes sales from here.plss I
beg all in d name of God we serve. I'm not a
scammer plss I will never be.you guys can crucify
me in everything but the truth I will always stand
that I'm not guilty of d allegation levied against
me.I did not intend to scam her or anybody. after
all this pple choose not to buy from me.I'm not
bothered because God has all power to do and
undo.peach I'm sorry for everything I put u tru. is
because of d pressure I had with customers. also
for baby items u said I delivered late.rember I told
u that I'm not always in Benin that everything I
bought I kept dem in Benin.so plss I beg u in
Gods name u serve pls let this issue of pple
callng me names let it end here. September
ending I will settle and go on with my life and
business. I have learnt my lesson in online
business. now I choose to focus on my business
more than before. No distraction on whatsoever.
this all I have to say.if NLanders like let dem
believe me or not. I have poured out my Anger.
sorry for those I curse and said all my manner of
things I do all that cos I was angers seeing my
name dragging to d mud. over money issue.Good
name is better than Riches of this world.thank u
all.
Jennylov:

I have done business worth millions of naira frm
Aanu etc. I have not scam dem talkof scamming
peach.God of fatherless is not asleep.I know I'm
wrong I did not communicate with her.I'm sorry
about that. but I have reason for it.the reason
was that I told her when she will receive d bale.
but it did not come d way it planned. becos it
was handle by another crosser not my maim
crosser.custom seized all my customers bale
purchase on Dec.I have to look for a way to settle
dem.which I'm still doing up til now.we are
human got Christ sake.if I'm scam I could have
activated my account d first day I collect money
from her.but I still makes sales from here.plss I
beg all in d name of God we serve. I'm not a
scammer plss I will never be.you guys can crucify
me in everything but the truth I will always stand
that I'm not guilty of d allegation levied against
me.I did not intend to scam her or anybody. after
all this pple choose not to buy from me.I'm not
bothered because God has all power to do and
undo.peach I'm sorry for everything I put u tru. is
because of d pressure I had with customers. also
for baby items u said I delivered late.rember I told
u that I'm not always in Benin that everything I
bought I kept dem in Benin.so plss I beg u in
Gods name u serve pls let this issue of pple
callng me names let it end here. September
ending I will settle and go on with my life and
business. I have learnt my lesson in online
business. now I choose to focus on my business
more than before. No distraction on whatsoever.
this all I have to say.if NLanders like let dem
believe me or not. I have poured out my Anger.
sorry for those I curse and said all my manner of
things I do all that cos I was angers seeing my
name dragging to d mud. over money issue.Good
name is better than Riches of this world.thank u
all.

If you had spoken like this at first, people wouldn't have been so riled.
Truth is, most of us saw ourselves in the OP. We have mostly been short-changed one way or another.

Please pay her as soon as possible.

Maybe the goods were seized as you claim. You shouldn't have stopped communication. You should have assured and reassured her over and over again. After all, 100k is not 1kobo.

You've been talking about Shiloh. I know Papa abhors people picking simple Biro that is not theirs on Shiloh ground.

Please be guided henceforth.

3 Likes

Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by aameyah(f): 11:15am On Aug 30, 2015
Idowuogbo:

God forbid!!! Come across winch? Persin wey don wire madness give her family members not me? Do you pray to come across marine spirit? I only pray to encounter the holy spirit not winches and wizards abeg! I dey bind those small gods with HOLY GHOST FIREEEEEEE!!!!! If them near me, them go swell and explode. angry

Idowu ogbostic! cheesy grin
Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by Idowuogbo(f): 11:21am On Aug 30, 2015
aameyah:

Idowu ogbostic! cheesy grin
Aameyahistic! Ou far? grin grin
Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by Nobody: 11:23am On Aug 30, 2015
Delafruita:
I saw this after typing my previous post and while it is good you have stated a timeline,commitment is also important.115,000naira is in question,if its agreeable to the complainant that you make the payment September ending ,then its fine.however,a lot of people have gotten interested in this matter and I believe I speak their mind when I say you needed to show commitment.you will have to pay some money to her before close of work on Wednesday no matter how small.even if its the small 15k on top.that will show your commitment to keeping to your timeline of September ending.

there will have to be formal communication via email from you to her acknowledging possession of her funds and confirming the September timeline.

all still depends on if the aggrieved party agrees to this timeline
what I'm owing her is 110k not 115k.she paid for her bale and her baby stuff which she say should use 5000 to buy.which I bought for her and d perfume which she suppose collect from my Edet my crosser er at Yaba.there is noting like pay you bfre wed to show commitment. u can tell me when to psy her.as I h ave told her month ending.so let it be that way.cos I have scheduled for many tins that's why I put hers month ending.let d Op speak for herself. thank u.
Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by aameyah(f): 11:25am On Aug 30, 2015
Idowuogbo:

Aameyahistic! Ou far? grin grin

I dey sis. Happy sundae!!
Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by Nobody: 11:28am On Aug 30, 2015
Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by Nobody: 11:29am On Aug 30, 2015
celeboi:
@jennylov.

Going by your statement. I am glad you have retrack your step and do the right thing.

At first I did not see you as a scammer. Why? Because you have your picture and mobile numbers on your profile page.

Secondly, I suspected you are a scammer when you delayed someone's goods/money for over 7 months from December 2014 to date. And you suddenly remember to delete your picture and mobile numbers. It is normal for business to go wrong. It is abnormal for you to claim you are right because the customer is always right. Jennylov...put yourself in this situation....almost Year holding someones Money and goods? That's someones salary for a Year.

Please if you are able to make payment to the victim I will personally help advertize you again. I will not apologize because you owe her and many people the apology in the world.

Coming out of this problem will make you a better person and in every adversity lies a seed of benefit. If you are smart grab this opportunity and free advert and see the good side of it.

Try manage your anger. You anger provoked our own anger as well. So we were all angry. In addition, learn not to bring in your religion or church or tribe when it comes to business. I hope you do the needful and allow peace to reign. We have all have sinned in one way or the other. The approach and manner we go about it makes us different.
thank u for d first comment.I have been dupe before that's why I cancel payment bfre delivery yo loose goofs worth 300,000 to a stranger claiming to buy and pay after selling since 2012.I was trying to please my new customers then.I have to go on with my life.I have deal severally over money issue both in my bags bizness.so why would I choose to scam her.not at all let's leave everything to God like I said earlier. he knows d whole truth. thank u once again.

1 Like

Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by Idowuogbo(f): 11:30am On Aug 30, 2015
aameyah:

If you had spoken like this at first, people wouldn't have been so riled.
Truth is, most of us saw ourselves in the OP. We have mostly been short-changed one way or another.

Please pay her as soon as possible.

Maybe the goods were seized as you claim. You shouldn't have stopped communication. You should have assured and reassured her over and over again. After all, 100k is not 1kobo.

You've been talking about Shiloh. I know Papa abhors people picking simple Biro that is not theirs on Shiloh ground.

Please be guided henceforth.
God bless you Aameyahistic peri peri! I for no provoke if the babe no block op.The calm and reserved op called begging and crying over the phone to get her bale only for Madam Shiloh to cut her off like she was pestering her for feeding allowance. Haba...you sef think am now....imagine the lost sales and then to top it, someone is telling you to wait till they find buyer for one yeye bale before you get your money back? Is that not taking advantage of the op's situation? Confirm chancing. That's so ooooo wrong!!!! Wickedness!!! angry

1 Like

Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by peachafrique1(f): 11:31am On Aug 30, 2015
No. I paid in 120,000 into your account. 5000 for baby stuffs and perfume. The baby stuff was d only thing I got. 120,000-5000 gives 115,000. Thank u
Jennylov:
what I'm owing her is 110k not 115k.she paid for her bale and her baby stuff which she say should use 5000 to buy.which I bought for her and d perfume which she suppose collect from my Edet my crosser er at Yaba.there is noting like pay you bfre wed to show commitment. u can tell me when to psy her.as I h ave told her month ending.so let it be that way.cos I have scheduled for many tins that's why I put hers month ending.let d Op speak for herself. thank u.

12 Likes

Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by aameyah(f): 11:40am On Aug 30, 2015
Idowuogbo:

God bless you Aameyahistic peri peri! I for no provoke if the babe no block op.The calm and reserved op called begging and crying over the phone to get her bale only for Madam Shiloh to cut her off like she was pestering her for feeding allowance. Haba...you sef think am now....imagine the lost sales and then to top it, someone is telling you to wait till they find buyer for one yeye bale before you get your money back? Is that not taking advantage of the op's situation? Confirm chancing. That's so ooooo wrong!!!! Wickedness!!! angry

I trust you jare. You hate cheating past anything...

1 Like

Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by Nobody: 11:42am On Aug 30, 2015
peachafrique1:
No. I paid in 120,000 into your account. 5000 for baby stuffs and perfume. The baby stuff was d only thing I got. 120,000-5000 gives 115,000. Thank u
OK I understand now.thank u
Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by Delafruita(m): 11:53am On Aug 30, 2015
Idowuogbo:

rotflmao.
Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by Delafruita(m): 11:57am On Aug 30, 2015
Jennylov:
I think she should be your priority.
Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by Nobody: 11:57am On Aug 30, 2015
wow... embarassed
Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by Idowuogbo(f): 11:59am On Aug 30, 2015
peachafrique1:
LMao!!! She wan short-change op!! Business woman indeed! Kai! Ordinary 5k na hin she wan swallow? Smh! Very hungry woman!!

4 Likes

Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by kuzeebroxy(m): 12:05pm On Aug 30, 2015
This jennylov de mak mi laugh seriously, read from beginin yest, now refreshin the update
well no one is above mistake

i wonder what made her to cool her mind at the end saying thank you
peach you have done a very good job,
to be sincere what i can justify is she might be tradin with your money for those many month, with allota profit, 115k no be Beans, i could generate double of that 115k Within a month, next month could get thrice of the capital then sum up to 7 month amounting to 3 million naira
if not that you came on nairaland, she will be enjoyin ur hard earned money and be long forgotten,
i have so many reason to thank Oga seun for this site
i thereby suggest she add an interest to that N115k
coz i cant expect someone hoarding my money for how many month then to pay back the same amount.
Ova to you
Abeg jennylov no quote me

3 Likes

Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by leboss6(m): 12:18pm On Aug 30, 2015
byvan03:
Buyers dey scam sellers tooo, send your goods without payment and watch yourself blocked from watsapp after you have paid courier from your own pocket. You end up losing both your goods and money, buyer scams are undetectable, you can't trace the ID to shame the scammer either, you just lick your wounds and move on.

I just hope we really don't have to drag innocent family members into this.
you are very right, it's a double edged sword, this happened a while back, still unresolved
Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by leboss6(m): 12:18pm On Aug 30, 2015
byvan03:
Buyers dey scam sellers tooo, send your goods without payment and watch yourself blocked from watsapp after you have paid courier from your own pocket. You end up losing both your goods and money, buyer scams are undetectable, you can't trace the ID to shame the scammer either, you just lick your wounds and move on.

I just hope we really don't have to drag innocent family members into this.
you are very right, it's a double edged sword, this happened a while back, its
still unresolved

www.nairaland.com/1396675/scammed-dude
Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by tartarus(m): 12:20pm On Aug 30, 2015
English has been murdered. RIP. cry

4 Likes

Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by colossus2: 12:21pm On Aug 30, 2015
Jennylov:
OK I understand now.thank u
No one is waiting till September ending.
As at August 29, you had 20days left.
You ought to have made payment in full latest September 18.
Within this time-frame it is expected that within the 1st 10days of September, you should pay 50% of what you owe to show willingness.
A file has been prepared for you already and will be submitted when I am chanced within the next 3days for police documentation.
The soldier visit is not left out undecided

Jennylov:
I h ave told her month ending.so let it be that way.cos [s]I have scheduled for many tins that's why I put hers month ending[/s].let d Op speak for herself. thank u.
I speak for the OP. You will receive a call from me later today.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by villareal15(m): 12:28pm On Aug 30, 2015
mayowa122:

As he take long I read am finish
That jenny weyrey fit talk say I no get job like that grin
On a sincere note that bitch is crazy.proud,theif and a useless being to our generation, I never meant to abuse her at first but the way she use her words on people is just so bad and the most annoying part is that she keeps mentioning Gods name, with the level of foolishness and obnoxious manner she has shown if she was in peach shoes she would have done worst.
Me I no dey fight with you o jennyweyrey because I know say you go follow me swear straight but pls I beg you return her money to save yourself all this embarrassment
And lastly the title of this thrend should be "THE MISTERY OF THE WICKED JENNY''

I dey tell you bro. The season film goes on....

3 Likes

Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by aameyah(f): 12:29pm On Aug 30, 2015
colossus2:

Within this time-frame it is expected that within the 1st 10days of September, you should pay 50% of what you owe to show willingness.
A file has been prepared for you already and will be submitted when I am chanced within the next 3days for police documentation.

Ghen ghen!!

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by byvan03: 12:35pm On Aug 30, 2015
leboss6:
you are very right, it's a double edged sword, this happened a while back, its
still unresolved

www.nairaland.com/1396675/scammed-dude

That's just the point, I rather sit with my goods than send it to unknown places in the name of payment on delivery . imagine the exposure the scammer on the link chose to go through over 10k.
Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by nanalady(f): 12:43pm On Aug 30, 2015
colossus2:

Madame jennylov..are you seeing this?..hmmm...sit up and clear this issue sharply...thats why its good to think properly before acting..the world is really small..

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by contactlenz: 12:44pm On Aug 30, 2015
Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by contactlenz: 12:44pm On Aug 30, 2015
shocked
colossus2:

The soldier visit is not left out

This shiat is getting really serious

**** grabs chair ****** undecided undecided

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (63)

Deepika Padukone - Miss Ten On Ten! Effortlessly Chic. / How To Get Rid Of Spots And Blemishes / Clean Cut, Waves, Braids, Or Dreadlocks On Men?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.