Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,548 members, 7,816,334 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:41 AM

I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) - Fashion (60) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) (114618 Views)

Ohaegbulam Jennifer Wins Miss Imo State Queen International 2018 / Ifeoma Jennifer Ohia Is Miss Grand Nigeria 2015 As Tonto Dikeh Head Judges (PIX / Women Raped & Duped In Modella Modelling Scam Share Their Stories (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (Go Down)

Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by femi4: 11:02am On Oct 07, 2015
taryour:

hello, good morning. Sorry for asking and if you don't mind saying, are you male or female?
Gboliwe na female

6:42am On Feb 07, 2011

"July last year I was swindled by a con man who claimed to work for an oil company and in the middle of his 'i'm going to help you get a job with Shell' I could see through his lies, but I kept on going to avoid people blaming me if my instincts were wrong. At the end of it all, my loss was a meal I bought for the fool, a night at a cheap hotel and a phone that could only send msgs.
The con man had eyes on sister's laptop and N50k I said I had in my a/c."
Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by Idowuogbo(f): 11:42am On Oct 07, 2015
femi4:
Gboliwe na female

"July last year I was swindled by a con man who claimed to work for an oil company and in the middle of his 'i'm going to help you get a job with Shell' I could see through his lies, but I kept on going to avoid people blaming me if my instincts were wrong. At the end of it all, my loss was a meal I bought for the fool, a night at a cheap hotel and a phone that could only send msgs.
Na superstory na.....dey dia make pant dey wash you.

You think say me sef na babe? shocked shocked
Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by femi4: 11:46am On Oct 07, 2015
Idowuogbo:

Na superstory na.....dey dia make pant dey wash you.

You think say me sef na babe? shocked shocked
Ha Idowu! Don't let me dig out your archive o
Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by Gboliwe: 11:51am On Oct 07, 2015
femi4:
Gboliwe na female

All these mushroom investigators (insult unintended) could you guys please go and find out where Jennifer's parents are? They need to know what their daughter is doing in Benin city

3 Likes

Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by femi4: 11:52am On Oct 07, 2015
Gboliwe:

All these mushroom investigators (insult unintended) could you guys please go and find out where Jennifer's parents are? They need to know what their daughter is doing in Benin city
Yes madam, we are untop of the matter grin

3 Likes

Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by Idowuogbo(f): 12:17pm On Oct 07, 2015
femi4:
Ha Idowu! Don't let me dig out your archive o
If you try it i go wound you dia! Man dey do nails too o...you never jam man wey pass denrele? grin
Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by akejujoe(f): 3:14pm On Oct 07, 2015
I read this thread from page 1and I cant imagine how wicked this jennyhate is.I pray op gets her money back from that thieving b*stard

6 Likes

Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by chinwe1990(f): 2:13pm On Oct 08, 2015
This is serious ! Pls d management of this forum should look into this matter !
Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by Funjosh(m): 2:31pm On Oct 08, 2015
chinwe1990:
This is serious ! Pls d management of this forum should look into this matter !

Don't worry everything is under control cool
Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by queenfav(f): 2:54pm On Oct 08, 2015
Please,I have been getting a lot pm's from nairalanders who have commented on this thread.They are concerned as to what is being done to recover the 115k.All I can say is that,I have advised @peaches exhaustively on the steps to take.However,she is actually the only person who can answer questions on the progress made or steps taken so far.All enquiries should be directed to her because I am not officially handling the case as many wrongly presumed.

6 Likes

Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by Zuris: 9:20pm On Oct 08, 2015
We are still on this matter?
And what is holding. Peaches back from arresting this thief?

2 Likes

Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by Gboliwe: 10:07pm On Oct 08, 2015
queenfav:
Please,I have been getting a lot pm's from nairalanders who have commented on this thread.They are concerned as to what is being done to recover the 115k.All I can say is that,I have advised @peaches exhaustively on the steps to take.However,she is actually the only person who can answer questions on the progress made or steps taken so far.All enquiries should be directed to her because I am not officially handling the case as many wrongly presumed.
And here I was thinking it was only me being bombarded with PMs asking for update.
Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by AmiLaHoit(f): 5:55am On Oct 09, 2015
Gboliwe:

And here I was thinking it was only me being bombarded with PMs asking for update.

Pls can we keep the update until Jenny is caught?
She can come in aother monicker to ask for update as this will help her decide where to run to. cheap their...haaaaa undecided

8 Likes

Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by omoharry(f): 11:13am On Oct 09, 2015

infact is people that don't know me that called
me names.if I truly scam u d way claimed it.let
God judge both if us.I did not deny the fact that u
paid for your gowns d crosser I use all d bale or
my customers lasttyr was seized.I have to resend
all d customers bale one after d other.your bale
arrive on 17th march d crosser called ur line and I
also called your linei could not reach u pls I have
never scam or dupe anybody in online or offline.
since this yr, I have delivers my of my customers
bales in which all that I supply bales will be me
witness. None of them wil come out and said I
have dupe him or her.so pls tenny or whatsoever
u called your name.pls I'm kneeling down begging
u don't tarnish my image I do chat with u when d
issuses was going on.I lost my bbm contact so I
have reactivate my bbm again.so plss if you don't
know me.don't judge me.a Lady from nowhere
named gracelwal has tarnish my image by laying
false Accusations on me.God vindicate me by
troubling her spirit.later she opened up that
someone use my Advert to scam that it was not
me.plss.
( Modify) ( Quote ) ( Report) ( Share)
you both had a contract..since you could not deliver the goods as promised by you after customer had made payment for it is called bridge of contract..whatever that might have cause you not to deliver the goods means you should return her money to her..... that is it...for you to come online to advertise and convince people that they can entrust their money to you before their goods are delivered to them means you should have done your home with with crossing all your Ts and doting your I's in terms of shipping ur goods without obstacles..so Woman..pay her back her money...if not you will be seen as a fraudster and a thief...why didn't you get back to her all these while when she was pleading with you.You better look for the money and send it back to her if not it will not be well with you.
Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by Nobody: 6:13pm On Oct 09, 2015
This case don get as ee be oo.
Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by Mizzzbeee(f): 11:53pm On Oct 09, 2015
omoharry:
you both had a contract..since you could not deliver the goods as promised by you after customer had made payment for it is called bridge of contract..whatever that might have cause you not to deliver the goods means you should return her money to her..... that is it...for you to come online to advertise and convince people that they can entrust their money to you before their goods are delivered to them means you should have done your home with with crossing all your Ts and doting your I's in terms of shipping ur goods without obstacles..so Woman..pay her back her money...if not you will be seen as a fraudster and a thief...why didn't you get back to her all these while when she was pleading with you.You better look for the money and send it back to her if not it will not be well with you.
u talking to a ghost d scammer as deactivated her acct angry

1 Like

Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by aameyah(f): 7:17am On Oct 10, 2015
Jennifer Ukanwa the scam artist extraordinaire! DO BUSINESS WITH JENNIFER UKANWA AT YOUR PERIL. She is a thief. She has refused to pay back 115k.

As long as Peaches money is with you, may the God of Bishop Oyedepo punish you. As long as you have turned yourself to Pharaoh that cannot be moved, may you be visited by 10 plagues. Jennifer Ukanwa!! You will see your business dwindle to nothingness for sitting on this money.

If you don't return this money, firing squad will be your portion just like Anini. You think you are more than man, but are you more than God?

Olee!!

18 Likes

Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by Lolaabokoku(f): 6:00am On Oct 11, 2015
Hmmmm! But what is happening here? Jennylov never pay?
Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by Funjosh(m): 6:22am On Oct 11, 2015
aameyah:
Jennifer Ukanwa the scam artist extraordinaire! DO BUSINESS WITH JENNIFER UKANWA AT YOUR PERIL. She is a thief. She has refused to pay back 115k.

As long as Peaches money is with you, may the God of Bishop Oyedepo punish you. As long as you have turned yourself to Pharaoh that cannot be moved, may you be visited by 10 plagues. Jennifer Ukanwa!! You will see your business dwindle to nothingness for sitting on this money.

If you don't return this money, firing squad will be your portion just like Anini. You think you are more than man, but are you more than God?

Olee!!

shocked shocked shocked This prayer plenty o shocked shocked shocked
Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by aameyah(f): 11:25am On Oct 11, 2015
Funjosh:

shocked shocked shocked This prayer plenty o shocked shocked shocked

It is often said that a curse without cause is null. This woman is the one inviting it all to herself and she has invited the devourer into her business money.
She feels untouchable, threatening Peaches night and day on her own money. Who does that, but a shameless thief?

Jennifer, you might feel you are invincible with your fake shop address but Karma sure knows your address.
And don't think we are only waiting for Karma. You will soon see what's going to happen to you....

1 Like

Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by nigeriancuban: 2:09pm On Oct 11, 2015
Jennydoris:
So sorry for what you are passing through. I cannot tell you that I understand how you feel because I have not been there before. Sorry, and I pray that you recover your money soon.

My advice to some others that have any intention of sending money to someone for a business or something of that nature.. nairaland is a social network just like any other. It's a faceless forum. Why pay money into someone's account when you don't know anything about the person apart from what he or she told you online. Some people that we know too well sometimes made away with our money talk more of people we know little or nothing about. It doesn't make any sense to me. I am not saying that there are no good people here on nairaland. But there are things we don't just trust people with especially when it comes to the issues concerning money. Before you engage in any transaction with any body, be sure to know the person very well. Money is not just easy to come by these days.

I pray you recover all that you have lost.
well its so sad that some ssers have decided to spoil the name of online transactions,I have actually done many business with many nairalanders and I have never in any way thought of doing such to anyone,not after the whole trust that they have put on me,my advice to the op is to to send a text to the person and use God's name to at a heavy curse on her and she will respond asap
Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by queenfav(f): 3:18pm On Oct 11, 2015
Lolaabokoku:
Hmmmm! But what is happening here? Jennylov never pay?
- am deeply pained that jennylov may afterall be getting away with what she did.Well,I really don't know what else to think from all I am percieving.I have been having sleepless nights because of the injustice being done here,all what could have been nipped in the bud early on if @peachafrique had acted fast.I hope jennylov is dealt with and the money recovered.Its sad that nobody can be trusted where money is concerned.I appreciate how nairalanders fought relentlessly on this issue to push the hardened criminal to pay back the money.All that's left is to pray that jennylov does not get away with all she has done.I am done talking about this issue because there's nothing left to be said.
Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by andresia(m): 4:14pm On Oct 11, 2015
queenfav:
- am deeply pained that jennylov may afterall be getting away with what she did.Well,I really don't know what else to think from all I am percieving.I have been having sleepless nights because of the injustice being done here,all what could have been nipped in the bud early on if @peachafrique had acted fast.I hope jennylov is dealt with and the money recovered.Its sad that nobody can be trusted where money is concerned.I appreciate how nairalanders fought relentlessly on this issue to push the hardened criminal to pay back the money.All that's left is to pray that jennylov does not get away with all she has done.I am done talking about this issue because there's nothing left to be said.

That is it!

peachafrique is too weak and lacks the will power to collect her money back from that fraud!

she is yet to understand that fraudsters are, in the long run, unperturbed about their online reputation.

4 Likes

Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by fwwins(m): 5:47pm On Oct 11, 2015
queenfav:

Nna na waoooo!!!!!!
I thought you too could help.
Nairalanders and forming eh

2 Likes

Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by Gboliwe: 5:53pm On Oct 11, 2015
Peachtree, do you have any news for us?
Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by queenfav(f): 5:59pm On Oct 11, 2015
@fwinns..I helped just so you know.I gave @peaches my professional advice,even contacted a colleague who resides in benin to help her with the issue.I spent my money on calls,did legal research and told her the way forward after much delibration.I wasn't just giving her online morale.Am I the person who would go and institute the case?When I wasn't retained as her lawyer nor a party to the contract.I did all I could to steer her in the right direction.At a point I felt I was pushing too hard,that's when I decided to let her make up her mind on what she wants.Its not everything I can say here,but please if you don't have anything to say,waka pass!!Don't you ever insinuate I didn't do anything to help her.Even an illiterate knows how these things go.@peaches has to be the one to take the legal steps required.Have you ever seen a lawyer being named as the complainant on behalf of a client?Was I the person who carried out the transaction?So how can I really help when I don't know @peaches intentions?There's something called privity of contract in law.It simply means a third party cannot enforce a contract he wasn't originally a party to.Even her family members are not empowered by law to do anything on her behalf since she is an adult,let alone nairalanders;she has to be personally involved in any step taken.You can't cry more than the bereaved you know.Go figure that out!

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by fwwins(m): 7:09pm On Oct 11, 2015
queenfav:
@fwinns..I helped just so you know.I gave @peaches my professional advice,even contacted a colleague who resides in benin to help her with the issue.I spent my money on calls,did legal research and told her the way forward after much delibration.I wasn't just giving her online morale.Am I the person who would go and institute the case?When I wasn't retained as her lawyer nor a party to the contract.I did all I could to steer her in the right direction.At a point I felt I was pushing too hard,that's when I decided to let her make up her mind on what she wants.Its not everything I can say here,but please if you don't have anything to say,waka pass!!Don't you ever insinuate I didn't do anything to help her.Even an illiterate knows how these things go.@peaches has to be the one to take the legal steps required.Have you ever seen a lawyer being named as the complainant on behalf of a client?Was I the person who carried out the transaction?So how can I really help when I don't know @peaches intentions?There's something called privity of contract in law.It simply means a third party cannot enforce a contract he wasn't originally a party to.Even her family members are not empowered by law to do anything on her behalf since she is an adult,let alone nairalanders;she has to be personally involved in any step taken.You can't cry more than the bereaved you know.Go figure that out!

First of all I'd like to say thank you for not being insulting in your response. Now I understand.
Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by queenfav(f): 7:30pm On Oct 11, 2015
fwwins:

First of all I'd like to say thank you for not being insulting in your response. Now I understand.
Thank you for finally understanding.Next time,just take a minute to ask the right questions before tagging me with "nairalanders and forming".I strongly take exception to that.

4 Likes

Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by fwwins(m): 7:38pm On Oct 11, 2015
queenfav:
Thank you for finally understanding.Next time,just take a minute to ask the right questions before tagging me with "nairalanders and forming".I strongly take exception to that.

Ok. Sorry for the tag
Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by omoharry(f): 12:47pm On Oct 12, 2015
Mizzzbeee:
u talking to a ghost d scammer as deactivated her acct angry
EYA!! The victim should just count her loses and move on...this is terrible.
Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by Nobody: 12:18am On Oct 13, 2015
Wonders!!! She stooped so low to the extent that she had to scam you?? Imagine, itz a shame to see the female ones involvin' themselves in filvorous act and balderdash, afterall, what a man can do a woman can do it too, I'm not bemused. A vagrant like her should perish in hell for that scene-of-crime, pArdon me.

(1) (2) (3) ... (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63)

Deepika Padukone - Miss Ten On Ten! Effortlessly Chic. / How To Get Rid Of Spots And Blemishes / Clean Cut, Waves, Braids, Or Dreadlocks On Men?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 125
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.