Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,637 members, 7,851,126 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 01:53 PM

4 Nigerians Emerge Best Graduating Students At Dillard University, U.S- Photos - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 4 Nigerians Emerge Best Graduating Students At Dillard University, U.S- Photos (36352 Views)

Stephanie Akpapuna Named Valedictorian At Dillard University / 4 Nigerians Emerge Best Students At U.S. University / 4 Igbos Emerge Best Students At Dillard University, USA. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 4 Nigerians Emerge Best Graduating Students At Dillard University, U.S- Photos by Nobody: 8:41pm On Aug 24, 2015
Great achievers
Re: 4 Nigerians Emerge Best Graduating Students At Dillard University, U.S- Photos by 989900: 8:43pm On Aug 24, 2015
Environer:

They were Igbos before being Nigerians. Besides, a look at the faces of the guys will tell you they love Biafra grin grin grin grin grin grin

What is a Biafra?
Re: 4 Nigerians Emerge Best Graduating Students At Dillard University, U.S- Photos by Rawzy(m): 8:46pm On Aug 24, 2015
Had opportunity to go out their and do same,but Kwensu(Satan) stood by the way,thanks be to God,am still struggling it out here in Nigeria to come out as the best and a qualified Doctor

2 Likes

Re: 4 Nigerians Emerge Best Graduating Students At Dillard University, U.S- Photos by CORRECTMAN78(m): 8:50pm On Aug 24, 2015
jekbitu:
Why is it hard for them to do well back home here in Nigeria?! undecided undecided undecided undecided

Igbos are not doing well in Ngeria? You must be in venus

My brother, they are doing not just well but very well.
Just that in Nigeria, honour is not given to whom it is due; its given to the good and better, rather than the best.

It is because by mere seeing the name of an Igbo man topping the list, you will move him down the list, replacing him with one cattle from the Zoo.

It is because Nigeria since 1960 has launched an operation "don't give an Igboman a chance"

2 Likes

Re: 4 Nigerians Emerge Best Graduating Students At Dillard University, U.S- Photos by Richie77: 8:54pm On Aug 24, 2015
Happy for the guys.
No need for tribalism here. A tribe that cannot lead and will never lead Nigeria . Why are they making noise ? I understand ur case anyway, empty tanks are the noisiest. Console yourself. Just playing anyway. One Nigeria.
Re: 4 Nigerians Emerge Best Graduating Students At Dillard University, U.S- Photos by tonychristopher: 8:58pm On Aug 24, 2015
TolaniLuv:
Igbo's are very smart people. We have to admit that. I remember back in secondary school days, this Igbo guy passed 8 subject and failed only Yoruba Language and he decided to fail and didn't move with us to SS3 he repeated himsef back to SS2 just because he failed Yoruba Language. I will never forget that brave bold Igbo guy. Everybody thinks he's crazy ...

wise men come from east

have you ever windered why they say Igbo brain

it means smartness. ...that is a gift from lord and we are humbled by it ...your people are also smart in their own ways especially diplomacy we Igbo are smart also in sciences and technology

so we can be peace

I hate this tribal war
Re: 4 Nigerians Emerge Best Graduating Students At Dillard University, U.S- Photos by tonychristopher: 8:59pm On Aug 24, 2015
Richie77:
Happy for the guys.
No need for tribalism here. A tribe that cannot lead and will never lead Nigeria . Why are they making noise ? I understand ur case anyway, empty tanks are the noisiest. Console yourself. Just playing anyway. One Nigeria.

thanks you said it all that is why Nigeria is in a mess because they are intimidated by Igbo success so the normal black man mentality of pull him down comes in

2 Likes

Re: 4 Nigerians Emerge Best Graduating Students At Dillard University, U.S- Photos by Nobody: 9:04pm On Aug 24, 2015
Kalvan:
four yeeboes graduate from dullard university?

Okay Lol! grin grin grin grin

You harsh o, when has Dillard turned to dullard

1 Like

Re: 4 Nigerians Emerge Best Graduating Students At Dillard University, U.S- Photos by david102(m): 9:20pm On Aug 24, 2015
Many Nigerians in the diaspora are always making us proud
Re: 4 Nigerians Emerge Best Graduating Students At Dillard University, U.S- Photos by wiseoneking: 9:34pm On Aug 24, 2015
jekbitu:
Why is it hard for them to do well back home here in Nigeria?! undecided undecided undecided undecided
Ask the first nigerian vc of Ui prof onwuka dike, the vc of unilag prof enijoku, and the first vc of obafemi awo uni. Thats what they does even at home b4 you were born. Are u ok now.

2 Likes

Re: 4 Nigerians Emerge Best Graduating Students At Dillard University, U.S- Photos by Richie77: 10:28pm On Aug 24, 2015
I heard an ethnic group without vision supported a leader who mismanaged for years, a country flowing with milk and honey massively with their votes but all thanks to the visioned people who intervened. God bless Nigeria. 9ja will rise again.
Re: 4 Nigerians Emerge Best Graduating Students At Dillard University, U.S- Photos by AAinEqGuinea: 10:31pm On Aug 24, 2015
Great work wink
Re: 4 Nigerians Emerge Best Graduating Students At Dillard University, U.S- Photos by airmark(m): 10:44pm On Aug 24, 2015
Passingshit:

You must be very smart! But as regards your request, I can't erase it because you're guilty as the rest on the list, and I have my evidence

Since you are really a passingshit, I ignore you cos you pull no string. If supporting good governance and against bad societal behaviors stands for bigotry then I am proud to be one. Please paint it in bold coloured letters.
Re: 4 Nigerians Emerge Best Graduating Students At Dillard University, U.S- Photos by Nobody: 11:11pm On Aug 24, 2015
I didn't bother to read. I know that they're Biafrans. Chukwu Okike is with us

1 Like

Re: 4 Nigerians Emerge Best Graduating Students At Dillard University, U.S- Photos by trapQ: 11:20pm On Aug 24, 2015
omg.. this is super super cool
Re: 4 Nigerians Emerge Best Graduating Students At Dillard University, U.S- Photos by Eluwilussit(m): 11:28pm On Aug 24, 2015
Abia of all states? God is really impartial. I wish Nigeria will operate on merit and stop all this quota system that is killing us. In life, it is survival of the fittest, except in Nigeria. Somebody who couldn't pass waec will be bossing people with phd around, just to satisfy a section of the country.

1 Like

Re: 4 Nigerians Emerge Best Graduating Students At Dillard University, U.S- Photos by basilo101: 11:28pm On Aug 24, 2015
Richie77:
Happy for the guys.
Lol, and u will later complain hw bad nigeria is? Let them kip "almajerising" dia ppl 4 political gains. We dnt kia

2 Likes

Re: 4 Nigerians Emerge Best Graduating Students At Dillard University, U.S- Photos by Eluwilussit(m): 11:32pm On Aug 24, 2015
Kalvan:
four yeeboes graduate from dullard university?

Okay Lol! grin grin grin grin

Dude u badt. Celebrate with them now. Abi u no like good thing?

1 Like

Re: 4 Nigerians Emerge Best Graduating Students At Dillard University, U.S- Photos by LOUIS6(m): 11:32pm On Aug 24, 2015
Viktor1983:

I haven't observed it like that sha...
Night starts from 9pm to 6am.
day is 6am to 9pm.
use *559*2# to check day data.
send 2 to 131 to check night data.
call 180 for other issues.

Ok... Thanks!
Re: 4 Nigerians Emerge Best Graduating Students At Dillard University, U.S- Photos by noah91(m): 12:02am On Aug 25, 2015
Let the chest-beating begin
Re: 4 Nigerians Emerge Best Graduating Students At Dillard University, U.S- Photos by Meelaw(m): 7:56am On Aug 25, 2015
Environer:

Lol! Don't mind the baga grin grin grin
Most of u know nothing about the Biafra war,yet you make unnecessary noise,trying to start the next tribal e-war,is not your fault tho,people are basically stupid and not tribes,quote me and prove to yourself that tyou are.
Re: 4 Nigerians Emerge Best Graduating Students At Dillard University, U.S- Photos by Meelaw(m): 7:58am On Aug 25, 2015
[quote author=Environer post=37291138]

This is not Dullard University from where the Daura President graduated. This is Dillard[/quot
I don't need to ask you where u graduated from,it is obvious to the naked eyes with your mind 'blowing intelligence'
Re: 4 Nigerians Emerge Best Graduating Students At Dillard University, U.S- Photos by Princefame1: 10:27am On Aug 25, 2015
Well done and good looking out to them. I wish them all the best in their future endeavors.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Past And Serving Governors That Attended UNILAG / Why We Can't Employ The ATBU Graduate Who Built Drone - VC / Cohabiting: The Silent Killer Of Students In Tertiary Institutions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.