Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,912 members, 7,828,192 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:30 AM

Nnamdi Kanu Biafra Fraud Is Actually Sweetening Masses - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Biafra Fraud Is Actually Sweetening Masses (659 Views)

Kogi, Benue, Rivers Reject Nnamdi Kanu’s Biafra / Mbe Nwaniga Compares Ojukwu's Biafra To Kanu's Biafra / "Igbo In The North Must Dissociate From Kanu, Biafra" - Dasuki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nnamdi Kanu Biafra Fraud Is Actually Sweetening Masses by cybertyrant(m): 4:54pm On Aug 24, 2015
I only hear online that nnamdi kanu biafra actualization is a big fraud but people dont care, some say if nnamdi kanu biafra fraud is worth buying into, some say the big fraud is so sweet that biafras nickname is Biafra and says the name is spell bounding, some say even if biafra can never be but a dream it is left to us to make that dream come TRUE, BUT BET ME THAT IF A NON BIAFRAN LIKE HAUSA OR YORUBA ETC DARE SAY BIAFRA IS A FRAUD TO AN NNAMDI KANU LOYALIST, I CAN BET MY KOBO YOU WONT COME BACK WITH UR HEAD, to me and likewise everyone, we are drunk in nnamdi kanu biafra fraud and no hope of criticism, WE LOVE Biafra

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Biafra Fraud Is Actually Sweetening Masses by yorubatic: 5:04pm On Aug 24, 2015
Let all good nigerians come together and help ibos to get their biafra . ..I am in support of biafra, unlike my coward folks who think they can't do without ibos. My people should start fighting for actualization of odua republic. ..we all have to learn to stand on own... the Hausa / Fulani has to be on their own too.

I hate nigeria the way it is....we are not thesame people. ..the cowards should learn to be brave like ibos...I admire ibos even though their over chest beating irritates me...

Ibos should learn how to fight media war, not chest beating and making know all your little secret..you people should add some sophistication and stop defending but attacking in all forums and media outlets

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Biafra Fraud Is Actually Sweetening Masses by Nobody: 5:12pm On Aug 24, 2015
We love biafra!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Biafra Fraud Is Actually Sweetening Masses by Rilwayne001: 5:17pm On Aug 24, 2015
These people try to outdo Joseph Goebbels in telling lies about other people . They hope that folks who read their lies (almost always written in bad English) would believe them. grin grin cool
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Biafra Fraud Is Actually Sweetening Masses by Nobody: 6:25pm On Aug 24, 2015
yorubatic:
Let all good nigerians come together and help ibos to get their biafra . ..I am in support of biafra, unlike my coward folks who think they can't do without ibos. My people should start fighting for actualization of odua republic. ..we all have to learn to stand on own... the Hausa / Fulani has to be on their own too.

I hate nigeria the way it is....we are not thesame people. ..the cowards should learn to be brave like ibos...I admire ibos even though their over chest beating irritates me...

Ibos should learn how to fight media war, not chest beating and making know all your little secret..you people should add some sophistication and stop defending but attacking in all forums and media outlets

Mister, kindly take your chest-beating message to your noisy, loud-mouthed Yoruba folks who have made careers out of lies, falsehood, noise-making, propaganda, abuse and slurs.

(1) (Reply)

We Are Now Live On Air In Lagos – Radio Biafra Claims / We Performed Well And Were Not Corrupt, Jonathan’s Ex-ministers Tell Buhari / 100 Days: Suggest APC Propaganda Topic For Lai Mohammed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.