Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,218 members, 7,825,818 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 12:35 AM

Help Ur Brother Get This Job - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Help Ur Brother Get This Job (451 Views)

Should I Accept This Job Or Move On? / Policeman, Oluwa Oscar Lam: "I Took This Job Knowing I May Never Get Rich" / Should I Quit School And Take This Job Offer? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help Ur Brother Get This Job by kriss15: 7:12pm On Aug 24, 2015
Help Me to Get This Job Please!
I have interview to attend in two days time and am expected to have knowledge of the job am about to be interviewed for which is the company representative to some of the major distributors of Golden Penny Noddles in Lagos.
I know nothing about the job and I don't want to disappoint my self because I need the job seriously. I went out today on a one on one discussion with some guys doing the business but they were not ready to help.
Anybody in the house can pls help with info on what I need to know as a company representative. Thank u as u help ur brother.

(1) (Reply)

PRINCE 2 Foundation & Practitioner Certification Training (lagos And PH) / Standard Chartered 2015 International Graduates Programmes Are Now Open / Is It Right To Contact Your Interviewer??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.