Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,205 members, 7,818,701 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:06 PM

Lifting A Crate Of Coke With Teeth, How Possible Is This?- Picture - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Lifting A Crate Of Coke With Teeth, How Possible Is This?- Picture (47551 Views)

Nigerian Man Opens Coke With Bare Hands / One-Legged Man Carries Cement With Teeth (Pictures) / Man Lifts Bag Of Cement With His Teeth? (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lifting A Crate Of Coke With Teeth, How Possible Is This?- Picture by Nobody: 11:54am On Oct 25, 2015
Lifting
Re: Lifting A Crate Of Coke With Teeth, How Possible Is This?- Picture by chrisbaby24(m): 11:55am On Oct 25, 2015
Ok...
Re: Lifting A Crate Of Coke With Teeth, How Possible Is This?- Picture by holluwai(m): 11:56am On Oct 25, 2015
Please who knows the precise weight of a full crate of coke? Coca cola oh
Re: Lifting A Crate Of Coke With Teeth, How Possible Is This?- Picture by ixora3(f): 11:57am On Oct 25, 2015
Just thinking of how much I will make from him when he looses his teeth by making dentures for him.
Re: Lifting A Crate Of Coke With Teeth, How Possible Is This?- Picture by Nimblemind(m): 11:57am On Oct 25, 2015
If this guy bite you ehn!!!
Re: Lifting A Crate Of Coke With Teeth, How Possible Is This?- Picture by adjoviomole(m): 11:57am On Oct 25, 2015
I
Re: Lifting A Crate Of Coke With Teeth, How Possible Is This?- Picture by adjoviomole(m): 11:58am On Oct 25, 2015
If dis one bite u ehn! Dats a dinosaur
Re: Lifting A Crate Of Coke With Teeth, How Possible Is This?- Picture by misspicy(f): 11:58am On Oct 25, 2015
I know that guy...op do u know Emma he used to work der too...he is very strong he carries crates of coke and doesnt rest all day
Re: Lifting A Crate Of Coke With Teeth, How Possible Is This?- Picture by yahrant140(m): 11:59am On Oct 25, 2015
Well, its real but don't be gullible enough to try it because you may not able to eat meat for full month.. Lol
Re: Lifting A Crate Of Coke With Teeth, How Possible Is This?- Picture by MissTechy(f): 11:59am On Oct 25, 2015
photoshop
Re: Lifting A Crate Of Coke With Teeth, How Possible Is This?- Picture by flokii: 11:59am On Oct 25, 2015
do people still drink coke?..
can't remember when last I drank one... I stick to my water always..
Re: Lifting A Crate Of Coke With Teeth, How Possible Is This?- Picture by hensben(m): 12:01pm On Oct 25, 2015
kpukpuyenke:
Should i call this joblessness or Talent?

Baba God abeg help us o
person dey work you dey call am joblessness? Shey make him go carry gun
Re: Lifting A Crate Of Coke With Teeth, How Possible Is This?- Picture by Nobody: 12:02pm On Oct 25, 2015
Jbond:
Is that seun?
E be like say you no fear ban
Re: Lifting A Crate Of Coke With Teeth, How Possible Is This?- Picture by tIce(m): 12:04pm On Oct 25, 2015
this is real, i ones lifted a lorry with my teeth. :Dthis is real, i ones lifted a lorry with my teeth.
Re: Lifting A Crate Of Coke With Teeth, How Possible Is This?- Picture by Nobody: 12:05pm On Oct 25, 2015
misspicy:
I know that guy...op do u know Emma he used to work der too...he is very strong he carries crates of coke and doesnt rest all day

yeah.. I know the guy too.. He lives at sango. Lemme tag his sister.. Temmi001
And shey are you based in ilorin!?
Re: Lifting A Crate Of Coke With Teeth, How Possible Is This?- Picture by Nobody: 12:05pm On Oct 25, 2015
simple thing
Re: Lifting A Crate Of Coke With Teeth, How Possible Is This?- Picture by k1centy: 12:05pm On Oct 25, 2015
You are still asking whether its magic abi? Ok. KONTINU
Re: Lifting A Crate Of Coke With Teeth, How Possible Is This?- Picture by Nobody: 12:06pm On Oct 25, 2015
it's possible...if someone can lift a bag of cement with his or her teeth..why would a crate of coca cola be a problem??
Re: Lifting A Crate Of Coke With Teeth, How Possible Is This?- Picture by Kennydoc(m): 12:06pm On Oct 25, 2015
Dottore:
Achievable through constant practice, I've witnessed a stage entertainer lifting up a full grown youth with teeth by clasping his teeth to the belt. though highly not recommended
My dear, it's not possible naturally. The jaw muscles cannot muster enough force to carry a weight of over 60 or 70kg (talking about the stage performance you watched). Again, the teeth will simply pull out from the jaws if they're exposed to such force (weight).
Re: Lifting A Crate Of Coke With Teeth, How Possible Is This?- Picture by dihalao(m): 12:06pm On Oct 25, 2015
Its not photoshop ooo. The last time i saw someone do this in an hotel in lagos, he was performing a dance and he lifted a crate of star with his teeth
Re: Lifting A Crate Of Coke With Teeth, How Possible Is This?- Picture by bossanmayor(m): 12:07pm On Oct 25, 2015
fking spchlex
Re: Lifting A Crate Of Coke With Teeth, How Possible Is This?- Picture by Simitrendy: 12:07pm On Oct 25, 2015
Yustash001:
Yeah it's possible...I can even lift a bag of cement with my teeth....

grin

That's sarcasm you know.
Re: Lifting A Crate Of Coke With Teeth, How Possible Is This?- Picture by misspicy(f): 12:08pm On Oct 25, 2015
Ousmayne:

yeah.. I know the guy too.. He lives at sango. Lemme tag his sister.. Temmi001 And shey are you based in ilorin!?
Yes,i did my siwes at NBC
Re: Lifting A Crate Of Coke With Teeth, How Possible Is This?- Picture by funum(m): 12:12pm On Oct 25, 2015
Impossible angryImpossible
Re: Lifting A Crate Of Coke With Teeth, How Possible Is This?- Picture by Simitrendy: 12:13pm On Oct 25, 2015
MissTechy:

its on my blog, you can either pick camon c9, fire plus or hot 2. competition is 4 14 days

undecided
Re: Lifting A Crate Of Coke With Teeth, How Possible Is This?- Picture by Strongfaze(m): 12:13pm On Oct 25, 2015
Seunaj05:
If u like call it magic, charm... But all I know is that there is a principle that guides everything. There is a principle behind it, known to him but allien to us.

Very good perspective bro, I never believed such until I saw someone who carried a bag of cement with my own two eyes. Once people can't do something, they condemn it. Have they not watched the World's strongest men on ESPN that use their teeth to pull trucks?

2 Likes

Re: Lifting A Crate Of Coke With Teeth, How Possible Is This?- Picture by 4nobody4every1: 12:13pm On Oct 25, 2015
Iamsynord:
Possible

1) Empty bottles

2) The Crate is not filled up.maybe only 4 or 6 bottles

3) Grade A 546 Locally made Osogbo weed

4) Magic

5) Photoshop
grin grin
Re: Lifting A Crate Of Coke With Teeth, How Possible Is This?- Picture by Temmi001: 12:14pm On Oct 25, 2015
Ousmayne:

yeah.. I know the guy too.. He lives at sango. Lemme tag his sister.. Temmi001 And shey are you based in ilorin!?
grin who takes you serious?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Villagers Catch Huge Python In Awka, Anambra, Cut Its Stomach Open After Killing / Tall People How Do You Survive / A Big Snake I Just Killed In Front Of My House Now. What's The Name ? (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.