Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,060 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:10 AM

Lifting A Crate Of Coke With Teeth, How Possible Is This?- Picture - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Lifting A Crate Of Coke With Teeth, How Possible Is This?- Picture (47544 Views)

Nigerian Man Opens Coke With Bare Hands / One-Legged Man Carries Cement With Teeth (Pictures) / Man Lifts Bag Of Cement With His Teeth? (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lifting A Crate Of Coke With Teeth, How Possible Is This?- Picture by MissTechy(f): 12:14pm On Oct 25, 2015
Re: Lifting A Crate Of Coke With Teeth, How Possible Is This?- Picture by JDado: 12:16pm On Oct 25, 2015
Poorly done photoshop....how cn a crate stand so straight on som1's teeth...taaah
Re: Lifting A Crate Of Coke With Teeth, How Possible Is This?- Picture by Simitrendy: 12:16pm On Oct 25, 2015
MissTechy:

typo
reply my other post
your blog address jawe

how's your Sunday going?
Re: Lifting A Crate Of Coke With Teeth, How Possible Is This?- Picture by MissTechy(f): 12:19pm On Oct 25, 2015
Simitrendy:

reply my other post

your blog address jawe

how's your Sunday going?

going well thank you, misstechy .com
Re: Lifting A Crate Of Coke With Teeth, How Possible Is This?- Picture by SmokingGunZ(m): 12:20pm On Oct 25, 2015
It's possible. Depends on the strength of his jaw.
Halfrica, i can do this shaa grin
Re: Lifting A Crate Of Coke With Teeth, How Possible Is This?- Picture by Nwadiala: 12:22pm On Oct 25, 2015
I have seen a guy that lift a bag of cement with his teeth
Re: Lifting A Crate Of Coke With Teeth, How Possible Is This?- Picture by femolastic1: 12:26pm On Oct 25, 2015
yeah! it is posible, have saw someone lifting a bag of cement with his teeth and even walked around with it
Re: Lifting A Crate Of Coke With Teeth, How Possible Is This?- Picture by dayoade2007(m): 12:27pm On Oct 25, 2015
Its possible big time, have seen a guy lift up a bag of cement with his teeth in my presence.
Re: Lifting A Crate Of Coke With Teeth, How Possible Is This?- Picture by dexterinc2003: 12:28pm On Oct 25, 2015
poorly done photoshop....if you understand perspective in fine arts,you will know you are not supposed to see the see the right side of the crate in his mouth...now look and compare with the sides of the other crates,you will only see left sides of the other crates. cool
Re: Lifting A Crate Of Coke With Teeth, How Possible Is This?- Picture by DJMCOTTY(m): 12:29pm On Oct 25, 2015
engrflames:
I took the picture below from NBC Ilorin plant, it was soo amazing to me, lifting a crate of coke with one's teeth. Although most people around believed he's using spiritual power to do this. Please how real is this, could a crate of coke be lifted with someone's teeth naturally without using any diabolical means?
Na pure suffer!
Re: Lifting A Crate Of Coke With Teeth, How Possible Is This?- Picture by slap1(m): 12:32pm On Oct 25, 2015
Years back, when I worked in a 'pure water' factory, a coworker used to lift a bag of pure water with his teeth. Weird things happen.
Re: Lifting A Crate Of Coke With Teeth, How Possible Is This?- Picture by Nobody: 12:34pm On Oct 25, 2015
Yustash001:
Yeah it's possible...I can even lift a bag of cement with my teeth....

In your dreams shebi?
Re: Lifting A Crate Of Coke With Teeth, How Possible Is This?- Picture by engrflames: 12:35pm On Oct 25, 2015
misspicy:
I know that guy...op do u know Emma he used to work der too...he is very strong he carries crates of coke and doesnt rest all day
Yep I do
Re: Lifting A Crate Of Coke With Teeth, How Possible Is This?- Picture by Exponental(m): 12:37pm On Oct 25, 2015
brb
Re: Lifting A Crate Of Coke With Teeth, How Possible Is This?- Picture by adeoba2008(m): 12:43pm On Oct 25, 2015
unimaginable
Re: Lifting A Crate Of Coke With Teeth, How Possible Is This?- Picture by Damikevin(m): 12:45pm On Oct 25, 2015
If this guy bite you. It is finished.
Re: Lifting A Crate Of Coke With Teeth, How Possible Is This?- Picture by Nobody: 12:48pm On Oct 25, 2015
Damikevin:
If this guy bite you. It is finished.

grin I swear!
Re: Lifting A Crate Of Coke With Teeth, How Possible Is This?- Picture by latola05(m): 12:50pm On Oct 25, 2015
dust88:
Govt abeg give Nigeria youths job, abeg!!!

LMAO
Re: Lifting A Crate Of Coke With Teeth, How Possible Is This?- Picture by joystickextend1(m): 12:56pm On Oct 25, 2015
kinda real
Re: Lifting A Crate Of Coke With Teeth, How Possible Is This?- Picture by adino(m): 1:04pm On Oct 25, 2015
Re: Lifting A Crate Of Coke With Teeth, How Possible Is This?- Picture by ferdspiration: 1:06pm On Oct 25, 2015
Seunaj05:
If u like call it magic, charm... But all I know is that there is a principle that guides everything. There is a principle behind it, known to him but allien to us.
lwkmd,is it principle of weightlessness.

1 Like

Re: Lifting A Crate Of Coke With Teeth, How Possible Is This?- Picture by pet2ten(m): 1:07pm On Oct 25, 2015
dust88:
Govt abeg give Nigeria youths job, abeg!!!
Re: Lifting A Crate Of Coke With Teeth, How Possible Is This?- Picture by delishpot: 1:08pm On Oct 25, 2015
engrflames:
I took the picture below from NBC Ilorin plant, it was soo amazing to me, lifting a crate of coke with one's teeth. Although most people around believed he's using spiritual power to do this. Please how real is this, could a crate of coke be lifted with someone's teeth naturally without using any diabolical means?

People use their hair to pull trucks some use boobs to smash watermellon . He is good sha.
Re: Lifting A Crate Of Coke With Teeth, How Possible Is This?- Picture by kazey123(m): 1:12pm On Oct 25, 2015
Notting like juju, you shld knw dia is a way you set ur teeth on such heavy item. Have onec used my teeth in liftting a bag of cement which is 50kg. So, notting special abt dis.
Re: Lifting A Crate Of Coke With Teeth, How Possible Is This?- Picture by luorquay: 1:14pm On Oct 25, 2015
engrflames:

Try it and give us feedback
Re: Lifting A Crate Of Coke With Teeth, How Possible Is This?- Picture by Bowaley17(m): 1:22pm On Oct 25, 2015
In my area,a guy lifts up a bag of cement with his teeth and drops it down again. Na hospital my guy land o...
Re: Lifting A Crate Of Coke With Teeth, How Possible Is This?- Picture by Sappyman(m): 1:26pm On Oct 25, 2015
The man tray sha. But help me advice him that he should loose his useful teeth at this youthful age. He might need them tomorrow. He should also know that he that work hardest receives fewest. If I talk lie make you ask the Trunk Pusher in your town.
Re: Lifting A Crate Of Coke With Teeth, How Possible Is This?- Picture by edward1106(m): 1:28pm On Oct 25, 2015
it can be done. its a matter if redistributing the Weight of d crate from d teeth to oda part of d body.
Re: Lifting A Crate Of Coke With Teeth, How Possible Is This?- Picture by Bamz(m): 1:28pm On Oct 25, 2015
Guinness Book of Records wouldn't see this one oh...it's dumb records like smashing the most number of eggs with a cane they will be recording...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Villagers Catch Huge Python In Awka, Anambra, Cut Its Stomach Open After Killing / Tall People How Do You Survive / A Big Snake I Just Killed In Front Of My House Now. What's The Name ? (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.