Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,577 members, 7,820,085 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:29 AM

Lifting A Crate Of Coke With Teeth, How Possible Is This?- Picture - Nairaland / General (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Lifting A Crate Of Coke With Teeth, How Possible Is This?- Picture (47561 Views)

Nigerian Man Opens Coke With Bare Hands / One-Legged Man Carries Cement With Teeth (Pictures) / Man Lifts Bag Of Cement With His Teeth? (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lifting A Crate Of Coke With Teeth, How Possible Is This?- Picture by dilijingz(m): 8:32am On Oct 26, 2015
engrflames:
I took the picture below from NBC Ilorin plant, it was soo amazing to me, lifting a crate of coke with one's teeth. Although most people around believed he's using spiritual power to do this. Please how real is this, could a crate of coke be lifted with someone's teeth naturally without using any diabolical means?
engrflames:
I took the picture below from NBC Ilorin plant, it was soo amazing to me, lifting a crate of coke with one's teeth. Although most people around believed he's using spiritual power to do this. Please how real is this, could a crate of coke be lifted with someone's teeth naturally without using any diabolical means?
engrflames:
is real
Re: Lifting A Crate Of Coke With Teeth, How Possible Is This?- Picture by kosokoadeyemi: 8:44am On Oct 26, 2015
Buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuari&osibbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbajo
Re: Lifting A Crate Of Coke With Teeth, How Possible Is This?- Picture by Harrysmooth(m): 8:47am On Oct 26, 2015
I will like to give it a try i like challenges grin
Re: Lifting A Crate Of Coke With Teeth, How Possible Is This?- Picture by FODA(m): 9:57am On Oct 26, 2015
Can see just 4 bottles inside d crate,u got to bent to lift something.if it is real,congrat bro.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tall People How Do You Survive / A Big Snake I Just Killed In Front Of My House Now. What's The Name ? (photos) / Dubai-based Nigerian Man Dies Days After Returning To Nigeria From Dubai(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.