Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,937 members, 7,952,771 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 11:49 PM

Lifting A Crate Of Coke With Teeth, How Possible Is This?- Picture - Nairaland / General (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Lifting A Crate Of Coke With Teeth, How Possible Is This?- Picture (47722 Views)

Nigerian Man Opens Coke With Bare Hands / One-Legged Man Carries Cement With Teeth (Pictures) / Man Lifts Bag Of Cement With His Teeth? (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lifting A Crate Of Coke With Teeth, How Possible Is This?- Picture by dilijingz(m): 8:32am On Oct 26, 2015
engrflames:
I took the picture below from NBC Ilorin plant, it was soo amazing to me, lifting a crate of coke with one's teeth. Although most people around believed he's using spiritual power to do this. Please how real is this, could a crate of coke be lifted with someone's teeth naturally without using any diabolical means?
engrflames:
I took the picture below from NBC Ilorin plant, it was soo amazing to me, lifting a crate of coke with one's teeth. Although most people around believed he's using spiritual power to do this. Please how real is this, could a crate of coke be lifted with someone's teeth naturally without using any diabolical means?
engrflames:
is real
Re: Lifting A Crate Of Coke With Teeth, How Possible Is This?- Picture by kosokoadeyemi: 8:44am On Oct 26, 2015
Buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuari&osibbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbajo
Re: Lifting A Crate Of Coke With Teeth, How Possible Is This?- Picture by Harrysmooth(m): 8:47am On Oct 26, 2015
I will like to give it a try i like challenges grin
Re: Lifting A Crate Of Coke With Teeth, How Possible Is This?- Picture by FODA(m): 9:57am On Oct 26, 2015
Can see just 4 bottles inside d crate,u got to bent to lift something.if it is real,congrat bro.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mention One Thing Nobody Taught You How To Do But You Can Do It Very Well?? / Pictures That Show You Were Lucky To Be Born In The Right Place / Big Antelope Killed By Hunters In Sagamu (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.