Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,690 members, 7,813,281 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:10 AM

The Tri And The Angle. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Tri And The Angle. (957 Views)

Legal Examination Of The Judgment Of The Taraba State Governorship Election Tri / Diezani: The London Angle Is A Masterstroke / Let's Look At Buhari's Appointments From Another Angle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Tri And The Angle. by playdude(m): 12:36am On Aug 25, 2015
I don't really get impulsed to write on pressing issues, but when I get the conviction to write, I make sure it's to a great and worthy cause.
There are sets of people who evolve out of the society to redefine standards and paradigms in the society, they raise the bars and pinnacle of success, adjusting them to a higher clime which surpasses initial apex beliefs.
It is to this category that I can classify Babatunde Raji Fashola, a man who redefined the face of governance in Nigeria, his dissection of issues, political ideology, revolutionary ideas, excellent delivery of public service and commitment to purpose distinguished him in his own realm.
You could see a man that was burning on the inside, full of ideas, clinical in response and like a footballer who plays like a god, he left us in awe since we hadn't seen governance as good as this in a while.
His gut was extraordinary, his style and level of service delivery registered in the minds of South Westerners as what AC(N) stood for. He inspired some of us, he made us believe in the Nigerian dream once again, he was burning with ideas for Lagos and the worst he could be was a classic performer. Let me stop here.
In this past days, Tinubu has been throwing darts at Fashola by proxy through Ambode or (Dumbode). I find this scary that Tinubu would do this to a man of Fashola's calibre. If he remembers what GEJ did to Amaechi, and where it has landed GEJ today, he would rethink.
First, Dumbode should know that if Tinubu can do this to Fashola, then he can do it to him and anybody particularly. Tinubu is pained that Fashola is enjoying a level of goodwill almost surpassing his, he isn't happy Fashola is growing in space within the APC forest, he hates that, and he wants it all brought down but he's gaffed this time.
I wonder if one day Tinubu wouldn't do this to his wife or anybody within his close circle, for him, the end is good if it ends his way.Funny.
I say funny because it is difficult to smear the developmental strides we saw on the streets of Lagos with some cooked up figures, it was seen by all, felt by all and experienced by all. Even Nigerians in the diaspora heard about it, you can't wipe the memories of excellent service delivery like never before with some haphazard waggy campaigns against a man of Fashola's calibre. The weight of these games aren't enough to erode what our eyes saw compared with what was obtainable even during Tinubu's era.
My biggest fear is the path Lagos seems to be going, Dumbode is officially Tinubu's stooge and this is why Tinubu always had issues with Fashola.
I remember Fashola polling about a million votes as against Dosunmu's 200,000 or so in the 2011 elections, Dumbode will struggle to lose the way he is going. He doesn't even understand the game of politics..
To Fashola, some have said go dirty, I say don't go dirty, they want to bring you down since you are way above them, they throw mud at you because they want you to get dirty, it's a game, they are calling you in, a subtle bait, don't fall for it I say. We stand by you Sir and we know what you truly represent.
To PMB, I say be wary of Tinubu, we stand by Fashola, but Sir if you must pick anyone else outside Fashola for the Lagos ministerial slot, let it not be a stooge at Tinubu's feet. Dogara, Saraki comes to mind.
The general lesson for all, when a man cheats with you, one day he will cheat on you.
Re: The Tri And The Angle. by playdude(m): 12:42am On Aug 25, 2015
Re: The Tri And The Angle. by baralatie(m): 1:00am On Aug 25, 2015
playdude:

SECTION A-INTRODUCTION
I don't really get impulsed to write on pressing issues, but when I get the conviction to write, I make sure it's to a great and worthy cause.

SECTION A1-DEDICATION
There are sets of people who evolve out of the society to redefine standards and paradigms in the society, they raise the bars and pinnacle of success, adjusting them to a higher clime which surpasses initial apex beliefs.

SECTION A2-ABSTRACT
It is to this category that I can classify Babatunde Raji Fashola, a man who redefined the face of governance in Nigeria, his dissection of issues, political ideology, revolutionary ideas, excellent delivery of public service and commitment to purpose distinguished him in his own realm.
You could see a man that was burning on the inside, full of ideas, clinical in response and like a footballer who plays like a god, he left us in awe since we hadn't seen governance as good as this in a while.
His gut was extraordinary, his style and level of service delivery registered in the minds of South Westerners as what AC(N) stood for. He inspired some of us, he made us believe in the Nigerian dream once again, he was burning with ideas for Lagos and the worst he could be was a classic performer. Let me stop here.
In this past days, Tinubu has been throwing darts at Fashola by proxy through Ambode or (Dumbode). I find this scary that Tinubu would do this to a man of Fashola's calibre.

If he remembers what AMAECHI did to GEJ ADMINISTRATION and where it has landed AMAECHI today, he would rethink.
(TINUBU STYLE)

SECTION B-STATEMENT OF THE PROBLEM

First, Dumbode should know that if Tinubu can do this to Fashola, then he can do it to him and anybody particularly. Tinubu is pained that Fashola is enjoying a level of goodwill almost surpassing his, he isn't happy Fashola is growing in space within the APC forest, he hates that, and he wants it all brought down but he's gaffed this time.
I wonder if one day Tinubu wouldn't do this to his wife or anybody within his close circle, for him, the end is good if it ends his way.Funny.
I say funny because it is difficult to smear the developmental strides we saw on the streets of Lagos with some cooked up figures, it was seen by all, felt by all and experienced by all. Even Nigerians in the diaspora heard about it, you can't wipe the memories of excellent service delivery like never before with some haphazard waggy campaigns against a man of Fashola's calibre. The weight of these games aren't enough to erode what our eyes saw compared with what was obtainable even during Tinubu's era.

SECTION B1-AIM AND OBJECTIVE

My biggest fear is the path Lagos seems to be going, Dumbode is officially Tinubu's stooge and this is why Tinubu always had issues with Fashola.

SECTION C- LITERATURE REVIEW

I remember Fashola polling about a million votes as against Dosunmu's 200,000 or so in the 2011 elections, Dumbode will struggle to lose the way he is going. He doesn't even understand the game of politics..

SECTION D- METHODOLOGY

To Fashola, some have said go dirty, I say don't go dirty, they want to bring you down since you are way above them, they throw mud at you because they want you to get dirty, it's a game, they are calling you in, a subtle bait, don't fall for it I say. We stand by you Sir and we know what you truly represent.

SECTION E- DATA ANALYSIS

To PMB, I say be wary of Tinubu, we stand by Fashola, but Sir if you must pick anyone else outside Fashola for the Lagos ministerial slot, let it not be a stooge at Tinubu's feet. Dogara, Saraki comes to mind.

SECTION F- RECOMMENDATION AND CONCLUSION

The general lesson for all, when a man cheats with you, one day he will cheat on you.

your recommendation and conclusion was a classic.
but it was coming along fine when the APC made propaganda as a good weapon which brought them to the presidency.
and now it has turned its weight against one of its own all because the present governor is not on the same divide of fashola.
I heard fashola kicked ambode out of service,is it true.
Re: The Tri And The Angle. by mannobi(m): 1:05am On Aug 25, 2015
I will still prefer a single Fashola to ten Tinubus combined Ambode
Re: The Tri And The Angle. by gwas(m): 1:27am On Aug 25, 2015
baralatie:

your recommendation and conclusion was a classic.
but it was coming along fine when the APC made propaganda as a good weapon which brought them to the presidency.
and now it has turned its weight against one of its own all because the present governor is not on the same divide of fashola.
I heard fashola kicked ambode out of service,is it true.

So I heard initially that Fashola sacked him when he was the Accountant-General of Lagos State, but fashola denied the allegation saying it was a propaganda by the PDP. He explained that Ambode retired voluntarily from the public service after 27yrs of meritorious service to the state; he even wrote him a letter of commendation.

Only the callous and un intellectual ones would try to tarnish Fashola's image for the guy is too refined and civilized to be ridiculed.
Re: The Tri And The Angle. by modath(f): 3:10am On Aug 25, 2015
Two things that are indubitible..

1.Ambode was running a lacklustre campaign till BRF took the reigns & steered votes from the young upwardly mobile who were more in tune with Agbaje's candidacy.

2.Ambode is slowly eroding the goodwill that BRF brought his way cos until people (moi inclusive) actually see Fashola in prison uniform, he won't lose his standing ..therefore anyone throwing mud at him will end up damaging himself.. BRF is well liked.
Re: The Tri And The Angle. by baralatie(m): 9:46am On Aug 25, 2015
gwas:

So I heard initially that Fashola sacked him when he was the Accountant-General of Lagos State, but fashola denied the allegation saying it was a propaganda by the PDP. He explained that Ambode retired voluntarily from the public service after 27yrs of meritorious service to the state; he even wrote him a letter of commendation.

Only the callous and un intellectual ones would try to tarnish Fashola's image for the guy is too refined and civilized to be ridiculed.
so now that the APC has put its propaganda machins against him,what next?

(1) (Reply)

Chad Executes 10 Boko Haram Suspects By Firing Squad / Boko Haram Member, Kabiru Sokoto Sentenced To Life Imprisonment / 11 Suspected MASSOB Members Dragged To Court In Delta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.