Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,991 members, 7,817,917 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:56 PM

General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction - Properties (131) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction (4391962 Views)

Discuss Anything Property And Lets Make Money In The Process / Residential Building Construction Mistakes In Nigeria You Need To Avoid / General Topic Thread - The Roforofo Thread Of Construction Activities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (128) (129) (130) (131) (132) (133) (134) ... (3667) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by mufutau55(m): 7:57pm On Feb 03, 2016
OnetimeOnly:
Has this approval issue been solved?
Maverick is this thing being solved offline?

Getting solved...

Hajji M.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by OnetimeOnly: 8:07pm On Feb 03, 2016
mufutau55:

Getting solved...

Hajji M.

Great...Pls let us know the good news if/ when it happens. This would help to restore the trust and integrity that readers have about this forum's builders

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Nobody: 8:17pm On Feb 03, 2016
mufutau55:

Getting solved...

Hajji M.

Comments like this will sure help in restoring faith back in humanity....

2 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Excuzeme: 8:47pm On Feb 03, 2016
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Excuzeme: 8:47pm On Feb 03, 2016
johnson232:

rubbish!!!

what meaningful thing have u done for your so called beloved city? undecided

animals forming patriotic....

Please IGNORE this comment, because.......... undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by doveda: 8:56pm On Feb 03, 2016
johnson232:

rubbish!!!

what meaningful thing have u done for your so called beloved city? undecided

animals forming patriotic....

Who is this ode forming intelligent?

So I cannot defend a city i was born into and I grew up into because I haven't done anything for it I swear you stup.id no be small
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by johnson232: 9:04pm On Feb 03, 2016
doveda:

Who is this ode forming intelligent?

So I cannot defend a city i was born into and I grew up into because I haven't done anything for it I swear you stup.id no be small

lol...
defend indeed! undecided
u can say what u wanna...
what do i care?
i never made any reference to u in my comment.

animal... wink
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by doveda: 9:08pm On Feb 03, 2016
johnson232:

lol...
defend indeed! undecided
u can say what u wanna...
what do i care?
i never made any reference to u in my comment.

animal... wink

Ode!

You quoted me first. This is my other account.

Animal! wink
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by johnson232: 9:15pm On Feb 03, 2016
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by johnson232: 9:15pm On Feb 03, 2016
doveda:

Ode!

You quoted me first. This is my other account.

Animal! wink

lol... cheesy

i don expose u...

don't take it too serious...
it was just persiflage... smiley

was bored, so i had to look for someone's trouble... wink
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by doveda: 9:23pm On Feb 03, 2016
johnson232:

lol... cheesy

i don expose u...

don't take it too serious...
it was just persiflage... smiley

was bored, so i had to look for someone's trouble... wink

Who are you kidding? You called me animal because you were bored

Get lost!

Ode!

Animalwink
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by doveda: 9:31pm On Feb 03, 2016
Excuzeme:

Please IGNORE this comment, because.......... undecided undecided

Thanks wink

I like you
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Nobody: 10:58pm On Feb 03, 2016
The irony is that I'm not even from Ibadan.

I apologize to all "omo ajooro sun" for bringing this to you.

Please know that all Yoruba people thanks Ibadan warriors for their brevity during the Yoruba/Fulani war.

Oke Ibadan agbe wa o.

2 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Arnoldfish(m): 12:33am On Feb 04, 2016
NA GOD TRULY WIN BRO...
EgunMogaji:

Good luck to you.

This is what being here is all about.

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Arnoldfish(m): 12:39am On Feb 04, 2016
LOL, No be small Apology not accepted. Oya Oga pls take back your apologies. NL no go kill me oo Abeg make una accept the Apology pls
daretodiffer:

Apology not accepted

You have to edit your post angry smiley
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Arnoldfish(m): 12:55am On Feb 04, 2016
Pls I need help,,,How can I get an approval for such building with Pic below...... I need the price for mainland and Island as the client is still unsure on where to secure land but hes quite serious about it...

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by mufutau55(m): 2:10am On Feb 04, 2016
Arnoldfish:
Pls I need help,,,How can I get an approval for such building with Pic below...... I need the price for mainland and Island as the client is still unsure on where to secure land but hes quite serious about it...

Wow! Very nice. What is the specs on this building? Thanks.

Hajji M.

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by agarawu23(m): 5:30am On Feb 04, 2016
agarawu23:
okay sir

Hopefully I become the owner, I will update you on that.
good morning egunmogaji and all builders in the house.

Oko Afusa I finally became the owner yesterday o. Tell afusa to cook jollof rice come here, I will pay later cheesy

You know in life, we just need to make good use of opportunities and get things we never expected or planned (if we have the power).

I repeat, God shouldn't make us face financial problem that will make us sell our properties (Amen)

Cc brabus

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by brabus(m): 5:32am On Feb 04, 2016
agarawu23:

Oko Afusa I finally became the owner yesterday o. Tell afusa to cook jollof rice come here, I will pay later cheesy

You know in life, we just need to make good use of opportunities and get things we never expected or planned (if we have the power).

I repeat, God shouldn't allow us face financial problem that will make us sell our properties (Amen)

Congratulations! Do not hesitate to start something immediately on the property. Fencing won't be a bad idea.

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Nobody: 5:34am On Feb 04, 2016
agarawu23:

I repeat, God shouldn't make us face financial problem that will make us sell our properties (Amen)

Cc brabus

Nice.

So what are the dimensions of the foundation, and the height.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by agarawu23(m): 5:39am On Feb 04, 2016
brabus:

Congratulations! Do not hesitate to start something immediately on the property. Fencing won't be a bad idea.
Thanks,

You know there is foundation on it already and that area drew my attention cos is close to my dad's office so he can check it for me regularly. For now, fencing isn't the next thing o

EgunMogaji:

Nice.
So what are the dimensions of the foundation, and the height.
yes, I will get the plan today or tomorrow so I will show u and know how and where to adjust.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by brabus(m): 6:00am On Feb 04, 2016
agarawu23:
Thanks,

You know there is foundation on it already and that area drew my attention cos is close to my dad's office so he can check it for me regularly.

Good to know.

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by twinskenny(m): 6:10am On Feb 04, 2016
agarawu23:

I repeat, God shouldn't make us face financial problem that will make us sell our properties

(Amen)

Cc brabus

Congratulations baba

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by agarawu23(m): 6:30am On Feb 04, 2016
twinskenny:

Congratulations baba
thanks boss
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Nobody: 7:09am On Feb 04, 2016
agarawu23:
Thanks,

You know there is foundation on it already and that area drew my attention cos is close to my dad's office so he can check it for me regularly. For now, fencing isn't the next thing o

yes, I will get the plan today or tomorrow so I will show u and know how and where to adjust.

On a serious note I'm very proud of you. Quick purchase of land remotely.

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by agarawu23(m): 8:38am On Feb 04, 2016
EgunMogaji:

On a serious note I'm very proud of you. Quick purchase of land remotely.
baba, na God smiley

We don't wait to buy properties, we buy and wait....
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by peaceland(m): 9:28am On Feb 04, 2016
Good morning all,
pardon me if this is not a best fit for this topic
I need guide on Knapsack sprayer -
1: A good one to buy (name/brand) and
2: where I can get same and
3: what to look out for when purchasing same.
4: possible price range
Intended use is for both herbicides and pesticides/fumigant delivery for both external and internal use.
Target area size is 1 plot (structure & external compound)
Will appreciate all inputs please.
Thank you.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Arnoldfish(m): 10:09am On Feb 04, 2016
Its a 4bedroom Duplex with a guest room and an attached BQ..
very large kitchen with a dinning in the kitchen and a large store..
15 capacity dining area
Laundry
A family lounge
all rooms are en-suite and with a walk-in-closet.
Sir, are those the specs u are asking abt or I have to state the floor area??
Thanks
mufutau55:

Wow! Very nice. What is the specs on this building? Thanks.

Hajji M.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Arnoldfish(m): 10:10am On Feb 04, 2016
Congratulation Sir....
We go come chop rice be that.
agarawu23:

Cc brabus
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by esoorita: 10:13am On Feb 04, 2016
crisisng:
The hypocrisy on Niaraland is amazing. Really beats me.
When Oga Dominionng gave his experience in (https://www.nairaland.com/2477207/experience-owerri-client) everyone praised him for coming forward and giving others the chance to avoid such peope. Those who came forward months/years afterwards to give their own account were slated because they did not come forward when they first experienced it. Some of them were even abused.

Now people like esoorita: OnetimeOnly: QC1, brag3, 3strike and now maverick have come forward and all shared their experiences and only a few people have been able to comment on the atrocities of Brabus. We have heard of materials being stolen, fake approvals, shoddy jobs, incomplete jobs, collusion with family members and security men, failure to provide 3D diagrams that were paid for and the list goes on. What else does this guy have to do before people can say enough is enough.

Have we now decided to pick and choose whose atrocities we condemn and whose we turn a blind to? Na wah for all you so-called moderators and elders.

Are you all in his pocket or are you just damn scared to say something?

These guys/ladies have come on here to help others from not failing into these traps and all we do is say Forgive him. Forgive and forget. Leave it in the past. Some of you have even suggested that Maverick goes with Brabus to meet the so-called fraudulent partner. WTF? Did Maverick pay brabus and the man together? How are we sure that Brabus will take him to see the man?
Why should he even do this given that Maverick has produced the document that Brabus gave him which clearly shows it’s a fake. So they should take him to our oga office so that they can 419 him more.

Maverick don’t listen to them oo. Let them be fooling themselves and pretending.

If anyone of you are Brabus true friend then call him aside/pm him and be honest with him. This is not how to operate a biz. Do all these people hate Brabus?

I am sure Brabus was happy when he was doing their work but when things get yawa he come here and start acting like he is a saint and his clients are mad people who want his downfall? Shame on all of you.

Man produce plenty screenshots with all evidence and see as una kpamu like say na film trick.

Make all of una dey fear Brabus. I hope he does all your projects for you then you can come on here and play the movie for all our amusement.

Brabus if none of these people have called u aside and told you to do the right thing then trust me they are not your friends. Me, I am a friend to everyone so I will say this to you Do the right things. You know what it is. And to Maverick don’t call his wife anymore and don’t follow him to any stupid office. They will just kidnap you and the matter will go quiet.

Crisisng, The moderators on this forum are powerless to take action against Brabus hence he continues to have endless victims to prey upon. However, I won't blame Brabus much but rather his victims who are not looking before leaping. I'm still waiting for somebody that has dealt with Brabus on this forum with satisfaction to come out and say so. There are many builders on this forum but we don't hear negative reports about them whereas it is always the case with Brabus. The people patronizing Brabus as a builder have themselves to blame. 'Once bitten twice shy' '
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by agarawu23(m): 11:45am On Feb 04, 2016
Arnoldfish:
Congratulation Sir....
We go come chop rice be that.
thanks oga ,
Na sure thing be that one.

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Nobody: 11:51am On Feb 04, 2016
agarawu23:
baba, na God smiley

We don't wait to buy properties, we buy and wait....

Especially when Dads office is near there to perform the due diligence grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (128) (129) (130) (131) (132) (133) (134) ... (3667) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: dammybrite, Theanchor, Godisgreatest1, 36pripa(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.