Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,666 members, 7,854,809 topics. Date: Sunday, 09 June 2024 at 07:56 AM

General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction - Properties (3083) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction (4489677 Views)

Discuss Anything Property And Lets Make Money In The Process / Residential Building Construction Mistakes In Nigeria You Need To Avoid / General Topic Thread - The Roforofo Thread Of Construction Activities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3080) (3081) (3082) (3083) (3084) (3085) (3086) ... (3690) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by redgem(f): 2:49pm On Aug 01, 2022
Ogas in the house please help review this new quote I got.
Workmanship is 55k

cc: topsy23 Olukaygold twinskenny

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Drdreluv: 3:44pm On Aug 01, 2022
sonnie10:

This exactly how plumbers charge.
mine was together find attached

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Drdreluv: 3:52pm On Aug 01, 2022
Olumighty123:

In a case of a 3bedroom flat, how we achieve this?
if the toilets are not far from each other u can use 1 heater

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by ArcToyin(m): 4:22pm On Aug 01, 2022
shamack:

Can it contain 3 different two bedroom flat?

Yes.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by KolaShangOne(m): 4:58pm On Aug 01, 2022
gbadexy:
Greetings house.
I still supply good quality paint at best price and we still offer affordable application services.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tv2rerGI7lI

Regal paints wink

2 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by hamtabfawaz(m): 5:35pm On Aug 01, 2022
kingsman042:

Thanks for your reply boss.

Please I’m searching for a good quantity surveyor preferably based in the East

Cc : @Qsfemi
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by hamtabfawaz(m): 5:51pm On Aug 01, 2022
redgem:

Do POP cement spoil if kept for at most 3 months?

No , provided that you keep away from moisture/dampness! (It must be sealed. Not even a little opening / Leakage)

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by hamtabfawaz(m): 5:54pm On Aug 01, 2022
redgem:

Okay... I will just buy some bags and keep cos I am seeing some posts here of how the price is going up.. How many bags can cover a total of 170m²?

Budget 66bags (Depends on the design tho)

2 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by KolaShangOne(m): 5:55pm On Aug 01, 2022
Aforxzy:
Hmmm.

Is the 3.5m for the carcass alone?
What's the size of this your standard building?
Are there no concrete elements or reinforcements bars in the building?
Did you fill the cavity at all ?
And how many blocks are u looking at to complete this structure?

With the prevailing market rates of building materials,I think this amount cannot build a standard one bedroom mini flat apartment .

I believe it's wrong to assume an amount can complete a structure without a drawing and site assessment.

Ma'am you're just disturbing yourself.

QSFemi and I asked these questions about 2 weeks ago. He couldn't provide a breakdown as it's his own business secret.

Can 3m build a house? Maybe.

The only issue is the "Standard".
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by hamtabfawaz(m): 6:00pm On Aug 01, 2022
Pop works....

Call or WhatsApp: 09122348437

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by redgem(f): 6:34pm On Aug 01, 2022
hamtabfawaz:

Budget 66bags (Depends on the design tho)

Okay Sir, I posted the design
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by redgem(f): 6:36pm On Aug 01, 2022
hamtabfawaz:

No , provided that you keep away from moisture/dampness! (It must be sealed. Not even a little opening / Leakage)

Thank you Sir, I will do just this...
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by michlins(m): 6:46pm On Aug 01, 2022
As usual, I delivered premium service

9 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by mufutau55(m): 6:48pm On Aug 01, 2022
michlins:

Yes. You do indeed.

Hajji M.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by michlins(m): 6:54pm On Aug 01, 2022
mufutau55:

Yes. You do indeed.

Hajji M.
thank you sir. It means a lot
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Adigun7(m): 7:14pm On Aug 01, 2022
Happy new month,we are still your plug to quality and durabke roofing products.... Esgee-tech concepts and solutions 08078696012,09035076732 esgeetechconcepts@gmail.com

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Horlardorjah(m): 7:15pm On Aug 01, 2022
diordaves:

This is nicely done. Only now need a lick of paint to really bring out the true beauty.

Just academically speaking, if na my money I will do two things differently:

#1. I will not go for a flat room.

#2. I will fix a ceiling to floor burglary proof downstairs (see highlighted area in red). Why? It is an additional layer of security. In Nigeria, I don't like visitors knocking on my front door directly. Knock on the burglary proof first, then I open door and there is a buffer security zone between myself and yourself instead of you standing right at my door step. Frontage ceiling to floor burglary proof also offers flexibility of use. I can jail the burglary proof and open the door for aeration or breeze as the case may be and still have that sense of security.

But this is just academic. It is a nicely built house.

Sorry to ask Sir, what level of security is the main gate which will be opened by either a security personnel or youself in person when your guest has to call to notify you of their presence at your gate or do you mean next door neighbor coming to ask for salt in some movie scenerio.
Floor to ceiling Burglary itself if done to address security like you said won't allow anything aeration into the flat cos the bars will be so close.
Cheers boss
#mythoughtsthough
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by sonnie10: 7:42pm On Aug 01, 2022
michlins:

How much per meter?
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by QSFemi(m): 8:38pm On Aug 01, 2022
Thanks boss.

hamtabfawaz:

Cc : @Qsfemi

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by twinskenny(m): 8:42pm On Aug 01, 2022
We are back in surulere foe the fittings of this block of flats.

Premium Fittings supply by us.

Electrical
Cctv
Fire alarm

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by inze(m): 9:20pm On Aug 01, 2022
michlins:

. . . beautiful
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Olumighty123(m): 9:36pm On Aug 01, 2022
Please, who has idea on art work designs on Windows and pillar, how do they charge.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by michlins(m): 9:56pm On Aug 01, 2022
inze:

. . . beautiful
thank you sir
sonnie10:

How much per meter?
55,000/meter
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Abolarin91(m): 10:03pm On Aug 01, 2022
Good evening everyone, pls who sells plastic/rubber tiles here or who have contact of anyone? A friend of mine need it.

Thanks in anticipation.

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by olukaygold(m): 2:26am On Aug 02, 2022
redgem:
Ogas in the house please help review this new quote I got.
Workmanship is 55k

cc: topsy23 Olukaygold twinskenny
The Quotations is more than enough.but Okay.don't forget to add glue, Pvc glue preferable (Plumber Gum).
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by olukaygold(m): 2:43am On Aug 02, 2022
KolaShangOne:

Ma'am you're just disturbing yourself.

QSFemi and I asked these questions about 2 weeks ago. He couldn't provide a breakdown as it's his own business secret.

Can 3m build a house? Maybe.

The only issue is the "Standard".
You Guys just like to dey criticize up and down but to read and study something na wahala for you,I shared a thread on how I completed a Two bedroom bungalow with 4m,you con still dey ask me for the breakdown here,who get that time?? You dey query me about standard,my thread is there,pls do yourself favor and go through it.the thread already answered all your Questions.shalom

10 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by olukaygold(m): 2:46am On Aug 02, 2022
Olumighty123:
Please, who has idea on art work designs on Windows and pillar, how do they charge.
Direct dressing or Precast?The labour charges is 4k-5k,You provide materials for them.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by DFAMEGUY11S(m): 3:23am On Aug 02, 2022
https://www.nairaland.com/6609728/osinachiadima-global-enterprise-deal-kinds

Quality Spanish 60x120 porcelain floor tiles here with affordable price

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by yemi2plus(m): 4:29am On Aug 02, 2022
redgem:

Okay, thank you oh... I was paying a day's charge (100 blocks a day at 15000ngn), I just remembered and decided to ask just incase of next time.

I think I remember a previous post from saying you're building in Benin. If this is correct, the standard fee as at the time I did my fencing is 4,500 per 100 block for brick layer and 2,500 for service.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Olumighty123(m): 5:34am On Aug 02, 2022
olukaygold:

Direct dressing or Precast?The labour charges is 4k-5k,You provide materials for them.

Direct dressing sir
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by bolu1986(m): 6:30am On Aug 02, 2022
Olumighty123:
4k/5k labour only depending on designs.. can we handle jt for you?
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by cash1115(m): 7:03am On Aug 02, 2022
We are good in what we do

(1) (2) (3) ... (3080) (3081) (3082) (3083) (3084) (3085) (3086) ... (3690) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: VanuatuWycombe, gbadexy(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.