Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,416 members, 7,815,936 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:26 PM

General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction - Properties (3547) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction (4385944 Views)

Discuss Anything Property And Lets Make Money In The Process / Residential Building Construction Mistakes In Nigeria You Need To Avoid / General Topic Thread - The Roforofo Thread Of Construction Activities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3544) (3545) (3546) (3547) (3548) (3549) (3550) ... (3667) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by yungmin: 4:24pm On Nov 13, 2023
Good evening all,
A quick question: is a staircase flight of 900mm width okay for a residential building or it is too small?
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by segcymoor(m): 4:29pm On Nov 13, 2023
rotecch77:

Bravo you baba..

——/

On Side note…. Watch out

Good
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Watoni2T(m): 4:52pm On Nov 13, 2023
How much is Spanish tiles selling for now?
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by bolu1986(m): 5:34pm On Nov 13, 2023
Happy new week

We are available

For your pop & wall screeding

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by WhiteBlack: 7:39pm On Nov 13, 2023
Bovijean:
And there goes the finishing

Over here,we Dey deliver

WhatsApp 081…446…..219…. 92

How much do you charge for wall screeding? I have a job for you if we agree on price.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by erico2k2(m): 10:15pm On Nov 13, 2023
rotecch77:

Bravo you baba..

——/

On Side note…. Watch out
Nice one with this LASER leveller, very valuable piece of kit.

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Abudu2000(m): 10:49pm On Nov 13, 2023
yungmin:
Good evening all,
A quick question: is a staircase flight of 900mm width okay for a residential building or it is too small?
too small.

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by MrOkenwa(m): 10:55pm On Nov 13, 2023
olukaygold:
Thanks to Facebook reminder:Today 12th November 2023 made it a Year my Team has been working for (Dr) MrOkenwa. We value yo Trust,Tolerance,Patience and Understanding…Thanks For Patronizing GoldenView Building and Construction Ltd. Gracias.
You’re doing well. More power to your elbow

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by WhiteBlack: 11:35pm On Nov 13, 2023
rotecch77:
I used
*Builder square method
*3-4-5 method
* digital instrument

3-1 method to make sure we are in right direction

Do you want to supervise a job for me?
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by rotecch77(m): 7:38am On Nov 14, 2023
erico2k2:

Nice one with this LASER leveller, very valuable piece of kit.

Yes it’s
Thanks sir

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by rotecch77(m): 7:39am On Nov 14, 2023
WhiteBlack:

Do you want to supervise a job for me?

Yes we can
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by kkonsults: 11:22am On Nov 14, 2023
yungmin:
Good evening all,

900mm is okay

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by olukaygold(m): 2:41pm On Nov 14, 2023
CDG1:
We are active and available to deliver
Kindly call or whatsapp 07026691840
Why making it so hard for People to have smooth and headache free transactions online? Or is this a New format of scamming People of their Hard-earned money? Do the Needful before I let the cat out of the bag.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by BIGGIE121(m): 3:00pm On Nov 14, 2023
olukaygold:

Why making it so hard for People to have smooth and headache free transactions online? Or is this a New format of scamming People of their Hard-earned money? Do the Needful before I let the cat out of the bag.

Not again.......
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by teewhyhomes: 5:08pm On Nov 14, 2023
A lot of people have fallen into the hands of the Real Estate scammers which led to stories that touch the heart. That is why you need a reputable Real Estate company or a trustworthy Real Estate Consultant. If you ever think of Real Estate, then you should think of Teewhyhomes Consulting Limited. Your satisfaction is our only aim and objective
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by micgray100(m): 5:16pm On Nov 14, 2023
Who is incharge of wood selling here...

2 by 3

2 by 4

1 by 12

Please.. standard and best prices
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by CDG1(m): 6:05pm On Nov 14, 2023
olukaygold:

You paid 290k for 30 tons stonedust:

Dear customer:
Thank you for your long term cooperation. From 00:00am. on 13-11-2023,our price list will be adjusted. The prices are stated below:
5/8:8500
3/4:8300
7/8:8300
3/8: 8300
S/B: 6500
H/C: 8300
DUST:3700"
Multiverse quarry
↑↑↑

Thanks for your continues patronage.
MULTIVERSE QUARRY ABEOKUTA

3700 x 30
+
220k transportation

You sent 290k total.
I tried to deliver twice,once nobody to direct driver the other truck tyre bursted: that night I asked if I can refund, you said yes and I sent 255k to balance up 35k
I asked if we could use the 35k as down payment for the 3quarter down.
You said no cause it's not due or time to use or order 3quarter down.
I said ok after delivering the jobs I have or receiving the deposit I sent to the trucker who tyre bursted, I will pay u (the trucker was supposed to yesterday)
I have begged u to have patience, I have neither snubbed ur message or call or neither have I being rude to you.
I use deposit to engage trucks for delivery, it's after delivery I get my money.
So why will I return 255k only to scam you 35k...
You think ruining my business for 35k will give you Joy.
It's was a mistake dealing with you but you can't decide the fate of my business.
I will refund you 35k.

15 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by kkonsults: 6:21pm On Nov 14, 2023
rotecch77:

Yes it’s
Thanks sir

Solid
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by saydfact(m): 6:25pm On Nov 14, 2023
yungmin:
Good evening all,

Its ok...

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by saydfact(m): 6:32pm On Nov 14, 2023
Abudu2000:
too small.

By what standard do u say its too small?

In Architecture it's more than ok.

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by bolu1986(m): 6:33pm On Nov 14, 2023
CDG1:

Dear customer:
Thank you for your long term cooperation. From 00:00am. on 13-11-2023,our price list will be adjusted. The prices are stated below:
Multiverse quarry
↑↑↑

3700 x 30
+
220k transportation

You sent 290k total.
I tried to deliver twice,once nobody to direct driver the other truck tyre bursted: that night I asked if I can refund, you said yes and I sent 255k to balance up 35k
I said ok after delivering the jobs I have or receiving the deposit I sent to the trucker who tyre bursted, I will pay u (the trucker was supposed to yesterday)
I have begged u to have patience, I have neither snubbed ur message or call or neither have I being rude to you.
I use deposit to engage trucks for delivery, it's after delivery I get my money.
It's was a mistake dealing with you but you can't decide the fate of my business.
I will refund you 35k.

When you said nobody to direct the driver.. was the client not aware of your coming?

You did right be refunding some trucks drivers won’t! Or they will only refund part ..

Next time try as much as possible to get to know your delivery location before setting out

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by saydfact(m): 6:47pm On Nov 14, 2023
CDG1:

Dear customer:
Multiverse quarry
↑↑↑

3700 x 30
+
220k transportation

You sent 290k total.
I will refund you 35k.

You've spoken well.
Do everything you can to balance him, there's nothing better than peace of mind.

May God help and strengthen you.

Goodluck.

2 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by olukaygold(m): 7:36pm On Nov 14, 2023
CDG1:

Dear customer:
Multiverse quarry
↑↑↑

3700 x 30
+
220k transportation

You sent 290k total.
I will refund you 35k.

I expected this, You'll want to save your face but youre towing the wrong path sir. Make i drop a tip in some parts of your schemes. like I said, do the needful before I opened up of what I've been passing through at your hand since last three weeks.
@ The pic
This is what he sent me this afternoon. Pls check the time of our chats. The 35k is a piled up money he's been owing on all the Stonedust I ordered which he failed to deliver.

4 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Abudu2000(m): 8:09pm On Nov 14, 2023
saydfact:

By what standard do u say its too small?

In Architecture it's more than ok.
ok

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by n3xt(m): 4:52am On Nov 15, 2023
rotecch77:

Yes it’s
Thanks sir

Nice one!

225 x 450mm Columns ✔️

It looks like you’re using 20mm bars. E ku ise!
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by n3xt(m): 5:24am On Nov 15, 2023
yungmin:
Good evening all,

If it’s straight flight staircase, 900mm is the minimum. If it’s double winder or other types of staircase, you want it a little wider to accommodate the handrail and other staircase furnitures.

If it’s me I’d do 1000 - 1050mm on a straight flight staircase.

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Godisgreatest1: 6:39am On Nov 15, 2023
LIES AND DECEIT

All pictures to mask the series of fraud by a well known Fraudster.

New week, New LIES.

3 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by oduncojamaica(m): 6:57am On Nov 15, 2023
ÌWÀ*

*To’ju iwa re, ore mi,*
*Ola a ma si lo n’ile eni,*
*Ewa a si ma si l’ara eniyan.*

*Olowo oni ‘nd’olosi b’o d’ola,*
*Okun l’ola, okun n’igbi oro,*
*Gbogbo won l’o nsi lo n’ile eni;*
*Sugbon iwa ni m’ba ni de sare’e,*

*Owo ko je nkan fun ni.*
*Iwa l’ewa omo eniyan,*
*Bi o l’owo bi o ko ni’wa nko?*
*Tani je f’inu tan e ba s’ohun rere?*

*Tabi ki o je obirin rogbodo,*
*Ti o ba jina si’wa ti eda nfe,*
*Tani je fe o s’ile bi aya?*

*Tabi ki o je onijibiti eniyan,*
*Bi o tile mo iwe amodaju;*
*Tani je gbe’se aje fun o se?*

*Toju Iwa re, ore mi,*
*Iwa ko si, eko d’egbe;*
*Gbogbo aiye ni ‘nfe ‘ni t’o je rere.*

*ENGLISH TRANSLATION*

*Enhance your character, my friend,*
*Prosperity could depart from one’s home,*
*And beauty could retreat from people’s bodies.*

*Today’s rich could become poor tomorrow,*
*Opulence is like ocean’s surfs; it is like ocean’s waves,*
*They come and go from one’s home as they please;*
*But, only good character follows one to the grave.*

*Money is not everything to anyone,*
*Good character is the beauty of a mortal,*
*What if you are wealthy without good character?*
*Who would trust you with something serious?*

*Perhaps, you are a gorgeous woman,*
*If you are far from societal norms,*
*Who would marry you as a wife?*

*Or you are a fraudulent person,*
*May be you are well educated;*
*Who would transact business with you?*

*Enhance your character, my friend,*
*In the absence of character, education is a waste;*

*The whole world appreciates a well-mannered person*

*_Poetry by the late Chief J.F. Odunjo, renowned Yoruba playwright, poet, politician, and statesman – from one of his popular Alawiye series._*

8 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by chairmanawe(m): 9:08am On Nov 15, 2023
Gurus and professionals in the house. Pls sir/ma, what is the best paint for house exterior between Grafitex and marble trowel. Thank you in anticipation of your responses
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by cash1115(m): 10:14am On Nov 15, 2023
Pop at affordable price

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by iammarvellux(m): 11:38am On Nov 15, 2023
CLEARANCE SALES

ENJOY 50% DISCOUNT

INTRODUCTION:

*GOLDMINE ESTATE, ketu epe*

If you are craving for peace, privacy and tranquility then owning a land at Goldmine Estate is just the ticket to enjoying the incredible lifestyle that you desire; that is why we at Salescraft Group went far in search for the best of the best location.

*Introducing to you GOLDMINE ESTATE, ketu epe.*

*Topography: 100% Dry land*
*Title: FREEHOLD*

*SIZE AND INTRODUCTORY PRICES*
300SQM - N3m
500SQM - N5m

50% PROMO DISCOUNT
Buy 300sqm now for N1.5m
500sqm for N2.5m

*OTHER CHARGES*
Documentation And
Development Fees

LANDMARKS ACCESSIBILITIES
* Alaro City
* Augustine University
* epe Resort and Spa
•Ministry of Agriculture (Lagos State Government)
•Government Model College, ketu-epe
•Nigeria Police Station
Etc
* Dukia Africa

ESTATE FEATURES
•Fantastic Road Network
•Good Drainage
•Bright and Stable Streetlights
•Gated Environ
•Electricity
•Security
•Perimeter Fence

Hurry up while this offer lasts. The Estate every smart Investor like you should own.

For further Enquiries/Site Inspection and Payment details Call/WhatsApp +2348038781738

Hurry while offer lasts..

DONT MISS THIS EXCITING OPPORTUNITY, JOIN OTHERS GOING ON SITE INSPECTION THIS WEEKEND

See our 50% discount Quick guide below and choose your budget

(1) (2) (3) ... (3544) (3545) (3546) (3547) (3548) (3549) (3550) ... (3667) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: akeneobi(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.