Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,360 members, 7,815,770 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:02 PM

General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction - Properties (3550) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction (4385353 Views)

Discuss Anything Property And Lets Make Money In The Process / Residential Building Construction Mistakes In Nigeria You Need To Avoid / General Topic Thread - The Roforofo Thread Of Construction Activities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3547) (3548) (3549) (3550) (3551) (3552) (3553) ... (3667) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Reeefe(m): 7:56am On Nov 17, 2023
sonnie10:

I doubt if the first picture is HDF.
That's mahogany door
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by dannie007(m): 7:58am On Nov 17, 2023
Right Now Full HDF Door (3 ×7ft) with Complete Accessories and Installation is N145,000 - N160,000, cost Varies due to Colour of Boards and the Type of Key Used.

Why Mahogany Door (4×7ft) with Complete Accessories and Installation is N350,000 - N650,000. Cost Varies to designs (toughness, bulletproofing) and types of Locks Used. Fingerprint,Card, password and Facial recognition. Regular Solid Keys Used.

09090040008, 08066377733.

ladyteeks:
Door vendors?

How much are these HDF doors?
I need them.

Outside door 4ft by 7ft
Inside door 3ft by 7ft

2 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by bolu1986(m): 8:16am On Nov 17, 2023
Let’s talk

Pop & wall screeding

We are available

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by iammarvellux(m): 8:39am On Nov 17, 2023
*14 DAYS TO GO ‼️‼️‼️‼️🚨🚨🚨🚨*

*ARIZON ESTATE PRICE INCREASE ALERT 📣📣📣🗣️🗣️🗣️*

We want to congratulate our early subscribers at *ARIZON ESTATE * 💃🏻👍👍💃🏻💃🏻for keying in at *#15,000,000,* *and #25,000,000* 👌🏻👌🏻👌🏻👌🏻.

We are glad to announce the price increase alert ‼️ ‼️which will take effect starting from the *1st of December 2023*

If you haven't keyed in yet you still have the opportunity to buy at pre-launch price before
*1st of December 2023.*🔊🔊🔊🔊

TITLE: C of O

TOPOGRAPHY: 100% DRY

*New price*:

*300sqm-#18,000,000*

*500sqm-#30,000,000*

*HURRY NOW!!!!*🏃‍♀️🏃‍♀️🏃‍♂️🏃‍♂️🏃‍♂️🏃‍♀️🏃‍♀️

For more enquiries pls call/WhatsApp +2348038781738

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by lovetext: 8:40am On Nov 17, 2023
I need a tipper of plaster sand in ikorodu urgently, if you supply then please let me know
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by kkonsults: 8:50am On Nov 17, 2023
Contact us for Your Architectural Designs

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Abudu2000(m): 8:53am On Nov 17, 2023
lovetext:
I need a tipper of plaster sand in ikorodu urgently, if you supply then please let me know
your contact
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by gabbytabby: 9:14am On Nov 17, 2023
I need to rent a grader for a day can someone connect me to a source please.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by rotecch77(m): 9:43am On Nov 17, 2023
Reeefe:

What is the text book name for this kinda foundation?
Strip foundation ( shallow )

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by rotecch77(m): 9:47am On Nov 17, 2023
Reeefe:

Chief I go follow u go ohh. I don book space

Lolz, no problem baba

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by lovetext: 11:12am On Nov 17, 2023
Abudu2000:
your contact
0..8..1..4..1..6..9..9..9..7..9 whatsapp
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by SanniOluwafemi(m): 12:09pm On Nov 17, 2023
Call/WhatsApp Maplewood Furniture Nigeria Enterprises for further enquiry.

08022283035/07032186146
We are committed to providing high quality furniture.

ladyteeks:
Door vendors?

I need them.

Outside door 4ft by 7ft
Inside door 3ft by 7ft
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by SanniOluwafemi(m): 12:17pm On Nov 17, 2023
Let us do business. Here's my business WhatsApp contact 07032186146
ladyteeks:
Door vendors?

I need them.

Outside door 4ft by 7ft
Inside door 3ft by 7ft
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by olukaygold(m): 2:39pm On Nov 17, 2023
MeineMutter:

For the 8” mold, no be say dem say, they did it for me. My boy caught them after they have molded 100 blocks.

In Osun State, stone dust sellers (quarry)don’t sell 30 tons. Max they sell is 25 tons but anybody who promises you of 30 tons is gonna rip you.

What they will buy for you is going to be between 20 and 25 tons because the tipper they will use for you can only carry 20+ tons. I mean those 10-tyre tippers.

If a tipper they are using for you doesn’t start from 12-tyres upward, don’t use it.
More so, DON’T PAY ANY CARRIER OR DRIVER OR SAND SELLERS TO BUY YOU STONE DUST. Either you go there yourselves or you send very reliable person to buy from quarry and arrange your truck/tipper from outside because those drivers at the quarry site may not want to carry you since they know you already caught them.

Other sharp sand sellers too do it. What most of them sell as 10 tons are not up to 10 tons.

I have always told my boy to go out with his tape measure.
More tip, don't pay in advance if they don't have a visible shop. I was once a victim here.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by olukaygold(m): 2:43pm On Nov 17, 2023
umartheo:
Good evening House please I need a job I Am a Registered builder and I reside in abj I have experienced in site management,building plan interpretation and have handled building construction project previous effectively.Thanks
Please Send your CV to the number in my signature.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by olukaygold(m): 2:54pm On Nov 17, 2023
CDG1:
We are active and available to deliver
Kindly call or whatsapp 07026691840
This User is a Deceiver,lier and full of deceit. Trade with Caution
Like I told You.
I don't need the money but
Ill use it as a sacrifice to alert other Innocent People not to fall into your Petty Scam.

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Henix(m): 3:09pm On Nov 17, 2023
CDG1:
We are active and available to deliver
Kindly call or whatsapp 07026691840

Oga, is it true that u are a scammer? U are incapable of handling a job that was given to you, yet you are still busy advertising for another job to be given to you again by another person(s)

3 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by teewhyhomes: 3:28pm On Nov 17, 2023
TGIF! The weekend is around the corner. Enjoy yourself and don’t forget to reach out to us @Teewhyhomes for your next Real Estate investment.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by double3(m): 3:42pm On Nov 17, 2023
Alkanelly:

I asked this question no one replied...if it was Isreali or turkey door people would have responded.. This show that we are not ready to grow our own product. I want to grow the Nigerian economy in my own little way by buying Nigerian made and no one is able to reply.
Funny enough I asked this question few months ago asking for a review of watson steel doors, couldn't get a response. I guess lots of people don't buy watson doors for some reason. Well I decided to give it a trial, although for internal rooms. I got the white watson steel doors for high traffic areas,( entrance from dining to kitchen, hall way leading to rooms) and China american panel door for bedrooms for my project. The steel door feels strong and sturdy,aesthetically the white color is more appealing, hence more expensive. I got the white for about 53k last month, though its a bit more expensive now due to the dollar crises.It can use it for entrance door cos it's a security door, locks from the side top and bottom,although when it comes to durability,it can't be compared to these locally fabricated steel doors made of thicker steel materials (1-2.5mm).(locally fabricated are much stronger). On the average it's a nice door,if u love it go for it.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by olukaygold(m): 4:29pm On Nov 17, 2023
double3:

Funny enough I asked this question few months ago asking for a review of watson steel doors, couldn't get a response. I guess lots of people don't buy watson doors for some reason. Well I decided to give it a trial, although for internal rooms. I got the white watson steel doors for high traffic areas,( entrance from dining to kitchen, hall way leading to rooms) and China american panel door for bedrooms for my project. The steel door feels strong and sturdy,aesthetically the white color is more appealing, hence more expensive. I got the white for about 53k last month, though its a bit more expensive now due to the dollar crises.It can use it for entrance door cos it's a security door, locks from the side top and bottom,although when it comes to durability,it can't be compared to these locally fabricated steel doors made of thicker steel materials (1-2.5mm).(locally fabricated are much stronger). On the average it's a nice door,if u love it go for it.
I saw your Post but so sorry, I was busy to give reviews then.
In addition to your reviews,I've used Watson Doors for some clients(Nairanlanders) and No complaints except the Keys that are not that strong (Made of aluminum). Apart from that, they're moderately strong with four lockers which can't be breaking up except Youve the key
(An advantage over the local iron door). For more aesthetic appeal, I preferred the black color though.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by midhousepro: 4:33pm On Nov 17, 2023
Midhousepro Limited is a real estate company where we focus on building for clients for personal and commercial purpose. We also do home renovation, property development and interior design. If you are in diaspora and you need a reliable company to build for you, we are readily available.
We can build quality structures for you on your land.
We offer flexible payment plans in stages.
We also offer architectural design, structural design, mechanical design for FREE when you let us build for you.
We ensure prompt delivery of any project, and we can work with your budget to achieve your goal.
We work all over Nigeria.
Our ongoing projects are in Lagos, Abeokuta at the moment which consist of a mini estate 10 unit of 3-bedroom, 2 bedroom and 1 bedroom. A 6unit of 2bed room and 1 bedroom sitting on a 600sqm of land, A completed one unit of 3bedroom and one unit of 2bedroom sitting on a 300sqm of land, A one unit of 4bedroom duplex and a 1unit of a 2bedroom duplex both sitting on a 300SQM of land and so on.
Kindly call us on 09036965601 and 08107420005 or visit our website at
www.midhouseprolimited.com
You can also Email us : midhouseprolimited@hotmail.com or info@midhouseprolimited.com

Thank you
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by gentlesoul83(m): 4:52pm On Nov 17, 2023
micgray100:
Who is incharge of wood selling here...

2 by 3

2 by 4

1 by 12

Please.. standard and best prices
for hardwood, roofing woods
2 by 3 - 800
2 by 4 - 1000
1 by 12 - 4000
White woods
2 by 3 - 600
2 by 4 - 850
1 by 12 - 2,800
For more enquiries 08032339807
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by MrOkenwa(m): 7:12pm On Nov 17, 2023
teewhyhomes:
TGIF! The weekend is around the corner. Enjoy yourself and don’t forget to reach out to us @Teewhyhomes for your next Real Estate investment.
What do you have to offer in terms of real estate investment?
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by MeineMutter: 8:03pm On Nov 17, 2023
ladyteeks:
Door vendors?

I need them.

Outside door 4ft by 7ft
Inside door 3ft by 7ft

The first pix is wood - soft wood but painted to look like hardwood. Shouldn’t be more than 60k because it was not professionally made but don’t be surprised they will want to sell it to your from N145k to N180k.

The second door looks like either HDF or fine plywood. Could cost between 70k and 120k (though over priced). Be ready to change the door handles after 6 months or in 1 year’s time.

Don’t be in a hurry to lock 🔒 or unlock the doors because the keys are not strong and could get hooked in the engines.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by MeineMutter: 8:07pm On Nov 17, 2023
gabbytabby:
I need to rent a grader for a day can someone connect me to a source please.

Where are you based, please?
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Yampotatocarrot(m): 8:47pm On Nov 17, 2023
Please house, how much should I budget for a borehole in Imo state?
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by gabbytabby: 9:15pm On Nov 17, 2023
MeineMutter:

Where are you based, please?

It’s for a project in Lagos.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by MeineMutter: 10:34pm On Nov 17, 2023
gabbytabby:

It’s for a project in Lagos.

I know some guys in Oyo and Osun. It’s good you look for someone around there in Lagos.

Watch out, they may want to collect diesel money from you. Insist on buying the diesel for them on as-needed basis. They won’t finish all they want to collect from you. Just have your kegs available and stay with them.

When we did a project about a month ago, they insisted on collecting 200k cash for diesel. I told them my bro runs a filling station and he has promised me diesel on credit. That one weak dem 😁. Eventually, we used a little over and above 100k diesel and we saved one extra day of renting their machines and pay-loader again.

Try and also maintain good rapport with the operator(s). He/they may finish all your work within a day for you, if you start early and save you some cash from renting till next day. Just promise them a little addition to their operators’ fee.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by erico2k2(m): 11:21pm On Nov 17, 2023
who knows the price of HDF/MDF in PH right now plz?
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by gabbytabby: 4:55am On Nov 18, 2023
Thanks I now have a source.

MeineMutter:

I know some guys in Oyo and Osun. It’s good you look for someone around there in Lagos.

Watch out, they may want to collect diesel money from you. Insist on buying the diesel for them on as-needed basis. They won’t finish all they want to collect from you. Just have your kegs available and stay with them.

When we did a project about a month ago, they insisted on collecting 200k cash for diesel. O told them I bro runs a filling station and he has promised me diesel on credit. That one weak dem 😁. Eventually, we used a little over and above 100k diesel and we saved one extra day of renting their machines and pay-loader again.

Try and also maintain good rapport with the operator(s). He/they may finish all your work within a day for you, if you start early and save you some cash from renting till next day. Just promise them a little addition to their operators’ fee.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by sonnie10: 7:13am On Nov 18, 2023
MeineMutter:

The first pix is wood - soft wood but painted to look like hardwood. Shouldn’t be more than 60k because it was not professionally made but don’t be surprised they will want to sell it to your from N145k to N180k.

The second door looks like either HDF or fine plywood. Could cost between 70k and 120k (though over priced). Be ready to change the door handles after 6 months or in 1 year’s time.

Don’t be in a hurry to lock 🔒 or unlock the doors because the keys are not strong and could get hooked in the engines.
How did you come to the conclusion that the keys are not strong? These are locally custom made doors by different individuals to their specifications. Some could even personally import the keys and give to the door maker.

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by sonnie10: 7:17am On Nov 18, 2023
Yampotatocarrot:
Please house, how much should I budget for a borehole in Imo state?
Did mine for #1M two years ago in a very difficult terrain where water is hard to get to. Still working fine, no issues at all.
I can give your the people’s contact.

(1) (2) (3) ... (3547) (3548) (3549) (3550) (3551) (3552) (3553) ... (3667) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: kkonsults, obago(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.