Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,917 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:22 PM

General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction - Properties (3643) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction (4371570 Views)

Discuss Anything Property And Lets Make Money In The Process / Residential Building Construction Mistakes In Nigeria You Need To Avoid / General Topic Thread - The Roforofo Thread Of Construction Activities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3640) (3641) (3642) (3643) (3644) (3645) (3646) ... (3663) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by michlins(m): 3:42am On Mar 28
Itzkingtimmy:
Okay I need one that will carry 3000ltrs
A bungalow
making a metal tank for a bungalow is a waste of resources. It usually starts at 20,000 litres and above.

That being said, you can construct the tank stand itself and then place a rubber tank on it. That should cost you around 1.2ml

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Itzkingtimmy(m): 9:14am On Mar 28
Something like this 1.2m? Wow
michlins:
making a metal tank for a bungalow is a waste of resources. It usually starts at 20,000 litres and above.

That being said, you can construct the tank stand itself and then place a rubber tank on it. That should cost you around 1.2ml

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by michlins(m): 9:27am On Mar 28
Itzkingtimmy:
Something like this 1.2m? Wow
something of that height is closer to 2ml

2 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by hamtabfawaz(m): 10:08am On Mar 28
rotecch77:
@hamtabfawas pls reach out to me we need to work together about 5 star interior decoration planning for mega eatery beside this ongoing Royal Hall we are producing now

Good Morning, Engnr Rotecch, Seen✓
Would Dm you Asap.
Would definitely be glad to work with you on this.
Always eager for Transformation✓
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by paseero: 11:37am On Mar 28
PraiseJameees:
Who have heard about paseero.ng.

My cousin said they are new and currently allow free posting on their site.

I’m going to try them out now, at least it’s free😂

#paseero

Yeah, PraiseJameees. Paseero is an e-commerce platform for your buying and selling, auctioning and bidding on items. You can sell an item, deliver the same and get your money immediately when the buyer confirms it's receipt. The buyer too can be rest assured that if the seller does not deliver the purchased product to them, then they would get back their money in full, this is implemented to curb fraud in online transactions (the issues of 'I didn't get what I paid for delivered', 'what I order vs what I get', etc).
Users have the full control of their accounts on Paseero.
We have social media presence on X, Instagram, YouTube and Facebook, and we're building a strong base across the nation. You can find us on the internet - Google and the mentioned social media pages.
You can post ads for free on Paseero.

Feel free to try out Paseero today and come back to leave a review about us.
Thank you.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by kingsman042: 12:05pm On Mar 28
Please what's the current cost of the following tiles

25by40 wall tiles
40by40 wall tiles
60by60 wall tiles
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Dijita: 3:40pm On Mar 28
Anyone with knowledge of how to investigate the legitimacy of land been sold by an estate in Lagos around dangote refinery axis?
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by hslbroker2(m): 3:42pm On Mar 28
fotadmowmend:

Prices?
woods or rebars ? Check my signature if you need building materials
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by dangoteinlaw: 4:44pm On Mar 28
Dijita:
Anyone with knowledge of how to investigate the legitimacy of land been sold by an estate in Lagos around dangote refinery axis?
na them oh better flee. Let me guess what they told you that you will be neighbors to funke akindele. Land at awoyaya have papers but epe lands don't.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by VanuatuWycombe: 4:52pm On Mar 28
Hello house, please what are the best top 5 brands of fiber cement boards in Nigeria?

Is there anyone who can supply over 1000 pieces of either 6mm or 8mm size of it in Lagos or to any of the SW states?

Please quote your prices here sir/ma.
Only serious seller, please. No intermediaries or long chain of vendors.

Thanks.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by aieromon(m): 4:57pm On Mar 28
Dijita:

https://www.nairaland.com/7507293/10-omonilelawyers-rules-what-must

https://www.nairaland.com/7937272/25-signs-fraudulent-real-estate
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Dijita: 5:47pm On Mar 28
aieromon:

https://www.nairaland.com/7507293/10-omonilelawyers-rules-what-must

https://www.nairaland.com/7937272/25-signs-fraudulent-real-estate

Thank you for the link. I already read the information. I am looking for someone with the knowledge of how to investigate and determine legitimacy. I want to buy the land from real estate developer. They provided me with the survey. However I wanted to be sure it is not a government land or land that had been sold to others
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Dijita: 5:50pm On Mar 28
dangoteinlaw:
na them oh better flee. Let me guess what they told you that you will be neighbors to funke akindele. Land at awoyaya have papers but epe lands don't.
Why should I flee? if people are flee no one will buy land anywhere. I know where the land is located. The land is neither in Awoyaya nor Epe. It is close to Dangote Rivernery. I am just looking for a way to investigate legitimacy to avoid buying government land
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by aieromon(m): 6:23pm On Mar 28
Dijita:

Thank you for the link. I already read the information. I am looking for someone with the knowledge of how to investigate and determine legitimacy. I want to buy the land from real estate developer. They provided me with the survey. However I wanted to be sure it is not a government land or land that had been sold to others

Contact the thread OP.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by ATLANTIC01: 6:25pm On Mar 28
Thank you money121

Are you looking for where to find the best interior and exterior designs product and services at affordable prices?

We are a full-service interior and exterior design company currently based in Lagos, Nigeria.

Instagram =instagram.com/atlantic_inter…

Contact 📞 08119470142.

2 Shares

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Studentcosmos(m): 8:56pm On Mar 28
Who has an idea on the amount it costs to get a red copy registered survey in Ibadan?
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by 1Teethosin(m): 9:01pm On Mar 28
Hello all... How many cement, sand and stone will do German floor for a 24x80ft area. Thanks for your time
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by kingsman042: 9:54pm On Mar 28
I need good a good tiler in Enugu. Please send me the number of any good tiler you know in and around Enugu
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Cybercop2002: 11:50pm On Mar 28
VanuatuWycombe:
Hello house, please what are the best top 5 brands of fiber cement boards in Nigeria?

Is there anyone who can supply over 1000 pieces of either 6mm or 8mm size of it in Lagos or to any of the SW states?

Thanks.
available tho aint the seller but where they sell is a block to my conpound,so reply if your are still interested so i can enquiry for and drop your number
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Cybercop2002: 12:05am On Mar 29
Cybercop2002:
available tho aint the seller but where they sell is a block to my conpound,so reply if your are still interested so i can enquiry for and drop your number
how many mm
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Cybercop2002: 12:11am On Mar 29
VanuatuWycombe:

Thanks.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Dijita: 1:57am On Mar 29
aieromon:

Contact the thread OP.
Thank you very much, I got in touch with him. He provides the service I am seeking.

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by diordaves(m): 3:10am On Mar 29
sonnie10:
Do a new fence or just put modern pillars and plaster this one?

Trying to save cost . Fencing is on more than 2 acres.

Have you settled for a fence design? You do not have to bring the fence down. Those blocks are better than any block you could buy today. I would browse the internet for a fence design and settle for a befitting design and then work the old fence into fitting the design I settle for. How much is one block again? N600? Multiply that and you will see the uneconomic approach of knocking the whole thing down.

5 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by twinskenny(m): 3:16am On Mar 29
kingsman042:
I need good a good tiler in Enugu. Please send me the number of any good tiler you know in and around Enugu

There is this guy working on the site together with me at owerri…. If you don’t mind I can send his details.. his is pretty good
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Arisetech: 3:45am On Mar 29
Hello house. Please what is the current labour cost for layering of blocks with the hike in the prices of materials. I was out of the project for sometime. Anyone to help with the info so I do my costing right.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by sonnie10: 4:06am On Mar 29
diordaves:

Have you settled for a fence design? You do not have to bring the fence down. Those blocks are better than any block you could buy today. I would browse the internet for a fence design and settle for a befitting design and then work the old fence into fitting the design I settle for. How much is one block again? N600? Multiply that and you will see the uneconomic approach of knocking the whole thing down.
Honestly this is exactly what most have suggested. Those blocks are as solid as rock. Another way might be to gently take out the blocks and repurpose them.

2 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by kingsman042: 6:53am On Mar 29
twinskenny:

There is this guy working on the site together with me at owerri…. If you don’t mind I can send his details.. his is pretty good

Thanks for your reply boss, I will write you on whatsapp
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Badmusteejay(m): 7:09am On Mar 29
Anybody that needs good ad quility painter outside and inside lagos should contact us,,we are into paint, screeding, gravity, marble trowel, Tyrolean,3D wall, design, Wall papper, stucco...this is our charge per meter labor only, if you want it with material we can do so

Sreeding #300 to #350
Tyrolean #800 to #1000
Marble trowel #2500 to #3000
Stuco #1000 to #1500

Deal with us today and see our best contact number 07062957930 or 08023895800
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Rousehil1(m): 7:22am On Mar 29
ATLANTIC01:
Thank you money121

Are you looking for where to find the best interior and exterior designs product and services at affordable prices?

We are a full-service interior and exterior design company currently based in Lagos, Nigeria.

Instagram =instagram.com/atlantic_inter…

Contact 📞 08119470142.
nice

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by VanuatuWycombe: 8:27am On Mar 29
Cybercop2002:

11k? What’s the measurements of the one being sold at 11k? What’s the brand name?

I feel it’s too much sir/ma, at this price.

It’s a pity I don’t know much about Alibaba shipping and clearing. We would have bought like 2000 pieces on the site and ship directly to Nigeria. It’s way cheaper buy from 1500 pieces. There are suppliers there who sell for as low as N2k per piece for a purchase of not less than 1500 piece.

Thanks a lot sir/ma.

May be I would go to Mushin or Surulere, Orile or Lekki to really comb the markets myself.

A week dedicated to that won’t be a bad one.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by VanuatuWycombe: 8:28am On Mar 29
Cybercop2002:

I would be interested sir/ma. Thanks a lot. Kindly inquiry and drop the price here. We can then take it up from there.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Cybercop2002: 9:22am On Mar 29
VanuatuWycombe:

11k? What’s the measurements of the one being sold at 11k? What’s the brand name?

I feel it’s too much sir/ma, at this price.

It’s a pity I don’t know much about Alibaba shipping and clearing. We would have bought like 2000 pieces on the site and ship directly to Nigeria. It’s way cheaper buy from 1500 pieces. There are suppliers there who sell for as low as N2k per piece for a purchase of not less than 1500 piece.

Thanks a lot sir/ma.

May be I would go to Mushin or Surulere, Orile or Lekki to really comb the markets myself.

A week dedicated to that won’t be a bad one.
i will get back to you when i rich the market

(1) (2) (3) ... (3640) (3641) (3642) (3643) (3644) (3645) (3646) ... (3663) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.