Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,821 members, 7,841,176 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 11:11 PM

General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction - Properties (3673) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction (4456715 Views)

Discuss Anything Property And Lets Make Money In The Process / Residential Building Construction Mistakes In Nigeria You Need To Avoid / General Topic Thread - The Roforofo Thread Of Construction Activities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3670) (3671) (3672) (3673) (3674) (3675) (3676) ... (3682) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by otedola1(m): 3:09pm On May 12
topsy23:

I will not advice you to go to open market to source for the cables because there area alot of fake cables in the market now. These guys are taking advantage of the present economy situation to sell the fake products. You can visit my legit distributor.. You can as well contact me...

Where ur warehouse located ?
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by cash1115(m): 3:10pm On May 12
We are available for you pop

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Muyesky(m): 6:47pm On May 12
babadots:

These look clean, do you fabricate the Lasercut pattern yourself or do you contract it out?

I need to procure several small pieces of these, are you able to help?

You can reach out to me on WhatsApp
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by ajabani4allah(m): 7:51pm On May 12
saydfact:

No1 can calculate how much material you need for your project without having an idea of it's size.

You'll need to send the plan and roof plan to get the quantities.

On the ring soak away.... How big is your land? - this is because if its a small land, your water source (Borehole) might be polluted.

Goodluck
Thanks for this info, the land is 25/120ft I am planning to have the ring soak-away at the small space left at the back and the bore-hole will be dug at the front
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by otedola1(m): 8:27pm On May 12
Good day house

I need space for car wash to rent, around Agege Ikeja Ogba

Call/Whatsapp 08973935324
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by babadots: 8:35pm On May 12
Muyesky:

You can reach out to me on WhatsApp

Don't have your WhatsApp number.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by SurveyorGeo: 11:08pm On May 12
DISTRESS SALE!!! One plot of Land for sale behind Unilag Estate Magodo, off Science Road, Elliot Avenue. 12million.
Title: Receipt and Survey Plan.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by DFAMEGUY11S(m): 5:52am On May 13
Osinachiadima global enterprise

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by DFAMEGUY11S(m): 5:56am On May 13
Dfameguy11s

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by DFAMEGUY11S(m): 6:00am On May 13
Quality toilet glass door
Osinachiadima global enterprise

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by saydfact(m): 6:52am On May 13
ajabani4allah:

Thanks for this info, the land is 25/120ft I am planning to have the ring soak-away at the small space left at the back and the bore-hole will be dug at the front

If you want it to last the time, purchase concrete rings and drop into the soakaway.

Otherwise, do the conventional type.

Goodluck
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by MHCNL: 7:00am On May 13
Good Morning House… I’ve these Original Coleman cables in the store and ready to dispose it… 4mm (3bundles) 2.5mm(2bundles). Selling all at 270k last. Attached are the pics and the receipt bought directly from Coleman factory. Call/whatsapp 08146224813

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by CELEBRITYSAND: 8:34am On May 13
Dear builders,

You can request online 08037136667   for supply of your bulding materials at a competitive price such as:
1. Granite
2. Sharp sand
3. Plaster sand
4. Top soil
5Filling Sand6 concrete block.
6 blocks.
Site management  services
We deliver anywhere in   Lagos
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by ajabani4allah(m): 8:36am On May 13
saydfact:

If you want it to last the time, purchase concrete rings and drop into the soakaway.

Otherwise, do the conventional type.

Goodluck
Yes, I will definitely ring it. Thanks

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by ChybuzzDD(m): 11:12am On May 13
CELEBRITYSAND:
Dear builders,

You can request online 08037136667   for supply of your bulding materials at a competitive price such as:
1. Granite
2. Sharp sand
3. Plaster sand
4. Top soil
5Filling Sand6 concrete block.
6 blocks.
Site management  services
We deliver anywhere in   Lagos

How much is granite per ton?
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by decatalyst(m): 12:18pm On May 13
DFAMEGUY11S:
Dfameguy11s

What is the price of the first WC
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Hyinkar97(m): 1:23pm On May 13
Hello builders, is it possible to do a POP design for a ceiling like this? It's an old building so there's no anchor to hold the POP boards, I think.

Is it still possible to install POP designs?

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Joystic: 1:52pm On May 13
rmx:

Greetings boss, please are you based in lagos? I do POP board installation too. Actually I finished my apprenticeship middle last year and I'm seeking for jobs. I'm willing to work with you if you want. I'm very much available anytime, anywhere.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Joystic: 1:55pm On May 13
Hyinkar97:
Hello builders, is it possible to do a POP design for a ceiling like this? It's an old building so there's no anchor to hold the POP boards, I think.

Is it still possible to install POP designs?

It's very much possible. Wall angles will be drilled to form an anchor for the POP boards. Are you looking for an installer?
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Muyesky(m): 2:20pm On May 13
Available for delivery nationwide.

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Hyinkar97(m): 2:22pm On May 13
Joystic:

It's very much possible. Wall angles will be drilled to form an anchor for the POP boards. Are you looking for an installer?

Thanks for the information. And yes, I'll need an installer soon.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Joystic: 2:36pm On May 13
Hyinkar97:

Thanks for the information. And yes, I'll need an installer soon.

No problems, you can ask me any information concerning POP boards. I'm an installer and also know a lot of sellers for materials in the market. Are you based in lagos?
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by michlins(m): 3:46pm On May 13
Small something for your house

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Muyesky(m): 5:06pm On May 13
babadots:

Don't have your WhatsApp number.

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by SurveyorGeo: 6:52pm On May 13
DISTRESS SALE!!! One plot of Land for sale behind Unilag Estate Magodo, off Science Road, Elliot Avenue. 12million.
Land documents: Receipt and Survey Plan.

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by DFAMEGUY11S(m): 10:13pm On May 13
decatalyst:

What is the price of the first WC

490k and 530k
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by otedola1(m): 10:50pm On May 13
Good day house

Please I need tiler,site location ibadan
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Adedward(m): 11:21pm On May 13
GOOD EVENING HOUSE, WE ARE CURRENTLY IN IBADAN AS USUAL FOR INSTALLATION OF CASEMENT WINDOWS,

IMPORTED MATERIALS
16MM IRONS
5MM GLASS
BLACK COLOR OF MATERIAL,

1 Share

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by CDG1(m): 8:27am On May 14
We always active 24/7

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by kkonsults: 11:19am On May 14
Contact us for your Architectural Drawings and Construction Services

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by CELEBRITYSAND: 12:21pm On May 14
ChybuzzDD:

How much is granite per ton?

#8200.00.

You can reach me via whatapp 08037136667

(1) (2) (3) ... (3670) (3671) (3672) (3673) (3674) (3675) (3676) ... (3682) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: emmyN(m), sodiq961(m), cash1115(m), Gen2men, habeeb246(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.