Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,418 members, 7,861,177 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 05:55 AM

General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction - Properties (3679) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction (4501613 Views)

Discuss Anything Property And Lets Make Money In The Process / Residential Building Construction Mistakes In Nigeria You Need To Avoid / General Topic Thread - The Roforofo Thread Of Construction Activities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3676) (3677) (3678) (3679) (3680) (3681) (3682) ... (3694) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by kkonsults: 4:02pm On May 21
Contact us for your Architectural Designs and Construction Services Warehouse design for a honorable Nairaland member.

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Rany4all(m): 4:39pm On May 21
rotecch77:

Yes it’s very possible.
But naa money ooo
This building steel roofing only cost about 18M plus Aluminium roof covering we spent about 30M
I know it's expensive...I was just thinking maybe a hidden or flat roof would have looked better on that building, but it's client's choice anyway. Kudos bro!
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by rotecch77(m): 7:22pm On May 21
Rany4all:
I know it's expensive...I was just thinking maybe a hidden or flat roof would have looked better on that building, but it's client's choice anyway. Kudos bro!

Oh ok, yes the client love hipped roof for this.
But the Eatery will be flat roof design
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Aduragbemi45(m): 7:23pm On May 21
Port443:

If you are to run it in abuja, what will be the price range?

You can chat me here sir,

...for further negotiations.

Thanks sir
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by BizTrust: 7:31pm On May 21
Do you want to transform your living space?

Humbro Interiors brings modern interior design that transform your living space into royalty.bringing your dream design into reality with our professional touch which creates lasting memories.Every of your dream designs can be recreated to offer you a perfect and modern experience of new home.

You can WhatsApp us on 09062308261 OR 08112820381

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Aduragbemi45(m): 7:38pm On May 21
[quote author=Bankyshinani post=130065490][/quote]
Yes it can be screeded.....
..and the building, was it built on dry land or otherwise.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Skydivine: 8:27pm On May 21
michlins:
80,000/m as at today

Where's the location of the job?

Ikom in Cross River State. It is 3 hours from Calabar.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Reeefe(m): 8:54pm On May 21
Good day house, I need a quote for plumbing cracking and piping with PPR.
6 toilet and bathroom
2 visitors toilet
4 kitchen

Ps: 4 out of the the 6 toilet will be using the wet and dry design pattern.

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by cash1115(m): 9:08pm On May 21
Need a professional to install your building's P.O.P ceiling? Screed the walls to make it as smooth as glass? Install all kinds of P.O.P designs like wall demarcation, T.v stand, wine cabinets and the likes? Install Roman arch at the entrance and dinning? Windows and doors art? Pillar and column designs?

Contact us at His Grace Interiors for the best of the best at affordable prices.
Our reputation precedes us, especially here on Nairaland.
You can check all our other threads here on NL for further info.
A trial, I'm sure , will definitely convince you.

You can reach us on +2347069462837 or hisgraceinteriors@gmail.com for further information and enquiries.
We're available 24/7 anywhere in Nigeria
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by twinskenny(m): 10:44pm On May 21
We are here in Ogidi Anambra state

Let’s power up this ice block making machine!

20kva srne inverter

30kwh lithium battery

32 no of 660 watts Canadian panels

Etc

Note ( not cheap)

For your energy needs let’s talk

https://www.nairaland.com/7958411/solar-inverter-installation-thread/8#130076128

1 Share

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Bankyshinani(m): 11:30pm On May 21
Aduragbemi45:

Yes it can be screeded.....
..and the building, was it built on dry land or otherwise.
It is on a dry land.... I just want to make the interior a little bit appealing since I don't have money to plaster the outside wall for now...
Thanks

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Aduragbemi45(m): 6:09am On May 22
Bankyshinani:

It is on a dry land.... I just want to make the interior a little bit appealing since I don't have money to plaster the outside wall for now...
Thanks

It can be screeded sir..

for the interior designs pls contact me and let's talk further..

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by michlins(m): 6:09am On May 22
Skydivine:

Ikom in Cross River State. It is 3 hours from Calabar.
ok. Send me a message on 07032fourfour6904 so we can discuss further
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by erico2k2(m): 8:18am On May 22
twinskenny:

20kva srne inverter

30kwh lithium battery

Etc

Note ( not cheap)

https://www.nairaland.com/7958411/solar-inverter-installation-thread/8#130076128

Very good job and well executed!
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by twinskenny(m): 9:12am On May 22
erico2k2:

Very good job and well executed!

thank you sir
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by rotecch77(m): 10:16am On May 22
Reeefe:
6 toilet and bathroom
2 visitors toilet
4 kitchen

Send your drawing to my whatzap number
08066619493 for quotation
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by dongc(m): 5:47pm On May 22
twinskenny:

20kva srne inverter

30kwh lithium battery

Etc

Note ( not cheap)

Good job sir...
For educational purposes ...I see you use few times the combo of srne inverters mppt trackers and other make of lithium batteries...is it for saving cost or because you trust that battery more than srne battery packs ?...

2. Jinko or suntech solar panels which is more reliable and cost effective?
Thank you...
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by twinskenny(m): 5:50pm On May 22
dongc:

Good job sir...
For educational purposes ...I see you use few times the combo of srne inverters mppt trackers and other make of lithium batteries...is it for saving cost or because you trust that battery more than srne battery packs ?...

2. Jinko or suntech solar panels which is more reliable and cost effective?
Thank you...

1 cost, srne is a bit expensive than blue carbon

2 jinko is good get from accredited seller though

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by robonski15(m): 6:02pm On May 22
twinskenny:

thank you sir

I Will be needing your services.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by robonski15(m): 6:05pm On May 22
I am in need of an experienced engineer to complete my building project. Location Mainland
Kindly drop contact details.

My oga rotecch77 i need your recommendation.
Thank You
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by topsy23: 6:40pm On May 22
robonski15:
I am in need of an experienced engineer to complete my building project. Location Mainland

Thank You

What kind of engineer?
Civil , Structural, MEP or ??
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by robonski15(m): 7:59pm On May 22
topsy23:

What kind of engineer?
Civil , Structural, MEP or ??

Civil Engineer sir.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by rotecch77(m): 8:23pm On May 22
robonski15:

Thank You
Good evening sir
Chart me up on 08066619493
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by robonski15(m): 9:00pm On May 22
rotecch77:

Good evening sir
Chart me up on 08066619493

Will do. Thanks
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by kelvin1191(m): 9:53pm On May 22
Reeefe:
6 toilet and bathroom
2 visitors toilet
4 kitchen

By wet and dry design You mean hot and Cold Right? Where is the project located please.?
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Adedward(m): 10:46pm On May 22
Installation of our ibadan projects,
Thanks u clients for trusting us with ur money,

Imported materials
Black profile
5mm black glass as well,
Contact us for ur own project today,

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by twinskenny(m): 11:26pm On May 22
robonski15:

I Will be needing your services.
sure looking forward
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by ATLANTIC01: 9:08am On May 23
Atlantic interiors and exteriors designs

We sell and install Artificial Grass in bundles and per sqm

Quality Artificial Grass (Artificial Turf)

Available in bundles and per sqm

10mm 4000
15mm 4500
20mm 6000
25mm 6500
30mm 7000
40mm 8000

The higher the mm the fuller the grass.

IG: atlantic_interiors

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by ATLANTIC01: 9:09am On May 23
ATLANTIC01:
Atlantic interiors and exteriors designs

We sell and install Artificial Grass in bundles and per sqm

Quality Artificial Grass (Artificial Turf)

Available in bundles and per sqm

10mm 4000
15mm 4500
20mm 6000
25mm 6500
30mm 7000
40mm 8000

The higher the mm the fuller the grass.

IG: atlantic_interiors

1 Share

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by hamtabfawaz(m): 9:54am On May 23
Joy2world:
Hello experts, for a 200 sqm space for a p.o.p ceiling, what will be the estimate for the bags of p.o.p cement to mould the board and the kg of filas, for a 2" thickness of board .

Buy 80bags of Pop cement (your design matters)
100kg of fillas.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by hamtabfawaz(m): 10:16am On May 23
twinskenny:
Guys good morning, a client want to make a decision on some bathroom design, the space is small… now they want to choose between bath cubicle or bath tubs… which do you think is more decent?

In this case a bath cubicle is better than the bathtub considering the size of the space.

(1) (2) (3) ... (3676) (3677) (3678) (3679) (3680) (3681) (3682) ... (3694) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.