Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,753 members, 7,824,161 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:32 AM

General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction - Properties (556) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction (4415254 Views)

Discuss Anything Property And Lets Make Money In The Process / Residential Building Construction Mistakes In Nigeria You Need To Avoid / General Topic Thread - The Roforofo Thread Of Construction Activities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (553) (554) (555) (556) (557) (558) (559) ... (3671) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by lastpage: 4:41pm On Dec 05, 2016
mavverick:
I thought brabus was remanded in custody or did he provide 2 sureties and the bail amount, i am just perplexed as to how he's able to come up with his silly comments here again.

Lastpage, are you now saying that the allegation levied against him is fake or a witchhunt or a whitewash ? Or are you just looking for friends online again and would stop at nothing to achieve that, even getting into bed with the devil ? shocked shocked

Going by your antecedents, l should not answer you But.......

Here it is:

*It is not for me to say he is guilty or innocent, it is for a Judge in A competent Law Court at Igbosere to say so.
*It is also not for you to decide whether he should be free or in jail, that too is for a competent Judge at Igbosere Court who has deem it fit to let him be free on bail.
or do you think the Judge is also collecting money from Brabus and is a fraudster?

If it were you in his shoes, despite my dislike for you, l will maintain the same position (consistency in life), that is why l am different, have no friends here, does not seek any friend here and l remain happy with myself.

Lastpage!

6 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by erico2k2(m): 4:50pm On Dec 05, 2016
back2sender:
So in north carolina was up was up plenty for thier.
Ke MA bamiduro Emi omo baba olowo.
Common sense is not common after all. This brabusine fever dey pain dem die.
After dey will say naa other Builders here dey sponsor us. Naa today we don dey see brabus disclaimer?
Wen he stole client materials from site he posted a disclaimer.
Wen he built Qc1 sinking house he posted a disclaimer.
Wen he fraudi 3strikes he posted a disclaimer.
Wen he accuse EgunMogaji of his abule pan roof he posted a disclaimer.
What of ile oluji house ko? He posted a disclaimer.
So no be today we don dey see disclaimer
Ahahaha E be like say me sef go post disclaimer
I still dey struggle to see who disclaimer epp grin
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by 3strikes: 4:53pm On Dec 05, 2016
erico2k2:

Well someone said yoy was not Brabus and you was quoted as such .
This matta sef don dey get 1 confusing
@fastshipping do you still feel or think this is not Brabus ?

I don't know what that fastshipping dey smoke ....can you imagine him calling me Brabus ? I just tire

Must people comment?
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by lastpage: 4:53pm On Dec 05, 2016
4nobody4every1:
Hhahahaha, l agree with your post above, Lol @ CCTV evidence, hian, for Nigeria, the last time l was in Nigeria even the place l hid myself which was a highbrow area, PHCN was not constant, we were on Generator for 24 hours daily, so how will CCTV catch a thief with epileptic power supply, like l said before in agreement with what you have analysed above the claimants will have to prove beyond reasonable doubt that 5 million Naira was stolen from him, that is why l think some Nigerians do not really like their cases going through the police and the court, they prefer mob action, Tyre, petrol matches.......Lobatan grin grin grin grin

Thank you Sir!

It is not that difficult to achieve!
I have it in my own house primarily to keep an eye on my family when l am on duty outside town.
What you need to do is isolate the important things (like CCTV) that must run 24/7.
Place such things in a separate electrical wiring (my own CCTV uses 12V) and power it using an Electricity/Inverter combination or as in my own case, place it on Solar Panels.
Till today, my wife still says that "people dont know what they are missing, if they dont have a Solar system of power, instead of using Fuel generator"...... and l agree with her.

Just start small and expand the Panels but make sure your equipment like the charger are rated to cater for your expansion, from the onset.

As for cases going to court, it has to do with the level of personnel in the Police force, their dishonesty and the general level of intelligence/ training in our higher institution. I generally do not interact with Police officers otherwise, something bad might happen. that is how much l detest them. They are so incompetent.
But Jungle Justice is so wrong, has a tendency to mis-carry Justice (Mob does not hear STOP!) and barbaric.
Killing "defenceless persons" in cold blood (guilty or not) is not my kind of fight

We will get there, God willing.

Lastpage!

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by 3strikes: 4:56pm On Dec 05, 2016
I think the BrabusITNL is not real Brabus and it belongs to Lastpage. He wants to use the Moniker to free himself or disassociate from Brabus's biz online. Nice try tho

lastpage:

Going by your antecedents, l should not answer you But.......

Here it is:

*It is not for me to say he is guilty or innocent, it is for a Judge in A competent Law Court at Igbosere to say so.
*It is also not for you to decide whether he should be free or in jail, that too is for a competent Judge at Igbosere Court who has deem it fit to let him be free on bail.
or do you think the Judge is also collecting money from Brabus and is a fraudster?

If it were you in his shoes, despite my dislike for you, l will maintain the same position (consistency in life), that is why l am different, have no friends here, doesnot seek any friend here and l remain happy with myself.

Lastpage!
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by brabusINTL: 4:59pm On Dec 05, 2016
Thank you for constant good words.

lastpage:

Sorry for asking, l just wanted to be sure it was really you.
As it said, the case is now "sub judice" when it is before a Judge and we should stop speculating, less we be charged for contempt.

You know l have never stopped "correcting you"..and l dont intend to stop irrespective of what anyone thinks.
Diligence, Patience, Honesty, Integrity, Humility and Tact are attribute you need to add to your zeal to succeed.
You must also apologise to those whom (IMO), you have used their build as "learning process" and made errors there-in.

Slow and steady wins the race.

One Naira with Peace of mind, is better than One Million Naira with aggro!

Like L.L Cool J will say: he came so fast an died so young!
May we not be faster than our time.

I wish you well in your journey through life.

Lastpage!
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by 4nobody4every1: 5:05pm On Dec 05, 2016
lastpage:

Thank you Sir!

It is not that difficult to achieve!
I have it in my own house primarily to keep an eye on my family when l am on duty outside town.
What you need to do is isolate the important things (like CCTV) that must run 24/7.
Place such things in a separate electrical wiring (my own CCTV uses 12V) and power it using an Electricity/Inverter combination or as in my own case, place it on Solar Panels.
Till today, my wife still says that "people dont know what they are missing, if they dont have a Solar system of power, instead of using Fuel generator"...... and l agree with her.

Just start small and expand the Panels but make sure your equipment like the charger are rated to cater for your expansion, from the onset.

As for cases going to court, it has to do with the level of personnel in the Police force, their dishonesty and the general level of intelligence/ training in our higher institution. I generally do not interact with Police officers otherwise, something bad might happen. that is how much l detest them. They are so incompetent.
But Jungle Justice is so wrong, has a tendency to mis-carry Justice (Mob does not hear STOP!) and barbaric.
Killing "defenceless persons" in cold blood (guilty or not) is not my kind of fight

We will get there, God willing.

Lastpage!
True that and l concur with your submission

2 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by 3strikes: 5:09pm On Dec 05, 2016
Who is fooling who?

brabusINTL:

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by lastpage: 5:09pm On Dec 05, 2016
3strikes:

I think the BrabusITNL is not real Brabus and it belongs to Lastpage. [b]He wants to use the Moniker to free himself or disassociate from Brabus.

[/b]

Nice one! Very Nice one! grin grin grin So l am "freeing myself" baa? shocked shocked

But honestly, do l look like someone who has a fear for anybody here.... and therefore needs to "dissociate" from Brabus simply because you guys are after him or he has a case in court?

I have never hidden my admiration for the young man (for his tenacity and open mind) though l detest his behaviour in areas like lack of humility, in-your-face attitudes, not seeking help when he should, lack of diligence and not knowing "when to stoop", so he can conquer later.

I am the only one here who has "openly" given him the benefit of doubt, until proven guilty, that he did not steal #5M.
Show me anyone who has done same (on this thread of that other one you opened).
You know (and l know) that the only reason you guys are after my throat is just because l did not denounce Brabus, like you made Hajj M to do.
That is not my way of doing things.

I just dont accuse people without FACTS!
I leave that to you and your Ekpas!

But make no mistake about it, if Brabus is proved to have stolen even One Naira, l will be his greatest enemy!
His "building travails", l put down to over-ambition, greed and lack of knowledge (and even not willing to seek help when necessary! Him dey form Big Boys of Building! )

Lastpage!
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by lastpage: 5:18pm On Dec 05, 2016
brabusINTL:

I have told you many times not to "Thank me"!
The only way you can "thank me" is to re-invent yourself, free yourself of all these controversies, build your image, reach your God-given potential and be a good Dad to your kids and your name.

If l were you, the first thing l will do is to enrol for an evening course (like HND part time in Building technology! 3years and you are done).
That makes you a professional.
Then l will appeal to those Clients l have used their builds for "learning curve".
Finally, l will be so honest in my jobs, so diligent that all those who are messing now can eat their words!

This is not rocket science, especially for a sharp guy like you but you chose to "run before you can crawl".
I dey vex with you gaan ni. if it is allowed to flog "adults", l for flog you as l dey take vex now angry angry

Lastpage!
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by erico2k2(m): 5:21pm On Dec 05, 2016
3strikes:
I think the BrabusITNL is not real Brabus and it belongs to Lastpage. He wants to use the Moniker to free himself or disassociate from Brabus's biz online. Nice try tho

Back to the Old ways nothing new . Joke apart I too believe this is not Brabus full stop . This is not his style of writing . Someone is deliberately trying to fake a style of writing which is not making any sense .
Q:who is this then ? ??

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by 3strikes: 5:36pm On Dec 05, 2016
erico2k2:

Back to the Old ways nothing new . Joke apart I too believe this is not Brabus full stop . This is not his style of writing . Someone is deliberately trying to fake a style of writing which is not making any sense .

Na Lastpage. Connect the dots na. He want to use it to disassociate himself from anything called Brabus.

see what he wrote " I have told you many times not to "Thank me"!"

Folks don't get deceived o. The racket here go make madoff look like a learner.

2 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by erico2k2(m): 5:38pm On Dec 05, 2016
3strikes:

Na Lastpage. Connect the dots na. He want to use it to disassociate himself from anything called Brabus.

see what he wrote " I have told you many times not to "Thank me"!"

Folks don't get deceived o. The racket here go make madoff look like a learner.
Na true I just learnt one of us here has seen the Charge sheat .

2 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by mavverick: 5:40pm On Dec 05, 2016
The whole thing self is very confusing !
Lastpage will write, and use commonsense to reply himself. Brabus will write, and use Azuh to fight his battle. grin

@mods, i think this brabusINTL should be banned, if it is brabus he should be in prison now and should also go and defend himself and answer his fathers name.

erico2k2:

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by FastShipping: 5:57pm On Dec 05, 2016
Orisirisi grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by lastpage: 5:58pm On Dec 05, 2016
I cant stop laughing my head-off!

But seriously, upon all the "I dey abroad" of some of you, this is all you can come up with?

Commonsense is Lastpage
Brabus is Lastpage
BrabusINT is Lastpage
Fashshipiing is Lastpage!
Lastpage is a woman (in property section)
Azuh is Lastpage!
Excuze me is Lastpage

Everybody is Lastpage.... dont you see how they are replying themselves? grin grin shocked shocked
Once the person does not tow your foolish line of reasoning, he/she must be Lastpage!

Okay, let us put this to rest: I am all of the above, (apologies to the real owners).
Now connect the dots: Put @Lastpage in all those postings ........... and see how smart you guys are! grin grin grin

l wan commot to do things l left undone since afternoon. Enough of rolling in the mud with you guys.
Make una Kwontinue.

Lastpage!
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by lastpage: 6:01pm On Dec 05, 2016
FastShipping:
Orisirisi grin grin grin

You see wetin dey happen to the brain of this "fpeofple"!

They are developing "brain-wave" on matter of Lastpage! grin grin

I use to think they are very smart yet small matter of @Lastpage is causing confusion for all of them! grin grin grin

Lastpage!

PS: See dem asking bronze Statue.... shocked shocked

4 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by dserious: 6:04pm On Dec 05, 2016
Good Evening House,

Please I urgently need the service of a structural engineer to help assess a sinking building. I understand the house is sinking because the street road was tarred years after the house was built. I would prefer an engineer with strong knowledge of underpinning; and who can give a good estimate of how much it will cost to fix the problem.

Location is Amuwo Odofin, Lagos.

Kindly pm me if interested. Many thanks.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by bfire(m): 6:06pm On Dec 05, 2016
brabusINTL:
lastpage,

Dont rise to their bait. They all hoping and praying the news is bad for me but let's wait and see what happens.

I have faith in our judiciary system and I will be proven innocent. Let all the others who think they have a case against me meet me in court unless you have something to hide.

I will be there waiting

You are a sicko; unrepentant nincompoop

5 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by brabusINTL: 6:12pm On Dec 05, 2016
Thank you Sir/Madam. And you are..............??

bfire:

You are a sicko; unrepentant nincompoop
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by 4nobody4every1: 6:16pm On Dec 05, 2016
lastpage:

I use to think they are very smart yet small matter of @Lastpage is causing confusion for all of them! grin grin grin

Lastpage!

Hian, haba, how can a human being be asking a bronze questions?....abeg, @ lastpage, l don laugh taya on different post on Nairaland, Chai, no dull moment on Nairaland, l will recommend Nairaland forum to patients who are depressed, once they laugh, their depression will vamoose, abeg, oti to ooo buhahahahahah, @ Lastpage , this picture of a man talking to a bronze statue is cracking my ribs right now, l don laugh sotay tears drop from my eyes grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by brabusINTL: 6:21pm On Dec 05, 2016
For those who want to see my demise Join me in lounge below.

#haterskeephating
#meetmeincourt
#crybabies

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by FastShipping: 6:24pm On Dec 05, 2016
lastpage:

Lastpage!

You almost sent to an emergency room with this your picture.

Kilode?.......

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by erico2k2(m): 6:34pm On Dec 05, 2016
Na wah nah true say 419 no get age limit . Nothing new . We go soon get report card . I Bin think say by now my passport go dey with Interpol grin

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by lastpage: 6:35pm On Dec 05, 2016
brabusINTL:
For those who want to see my demise Join me in lounge below.

#haterskeephating
#meetmeincourt
#crybabies

Haaa! l take God beg you, nitori oloun, dont go this route!
This is not the time!

"when the sea is rough, you dont paddle roughly".

That is my honest assessment of the situation now.

Just "quietly and prayerfully" work on your defence, for now.
undecided undecided

Lastpage!

PS: l am not in a position to give you orders (you are your own man) but please understand that l will tell you what l will tell anyone in your shoes, whether l like them or not

2 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by lastpage: 6:38pm On Dec 05, 2016
erico2k2:
Na wah nah true say 419 no get age limit . Nothing new . We go soon get report card . I Bin think say by now my passport go dey with Interpol grin

l told you to stop shytting in your pants and to show proof of your entry at the airport!
But you cant because you know l am right. undecided undecided

Lastpage!

2 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by brabusINTL: 6:38pm On Dec 05, 2016
I understand but some people think they can just say whatever they like and get away with it.

No one knows the INs and OUTs of the case yet they all flock to make mockery of a real situation.

Like I said time will tell when the case is complete but for now let's allow our judiciary system take its course.

Thank you again my Oga

lastpage:

Haaa! l take God beg you, nitori oloun, dont go this route!
This is not the time!

"when the sea is rough, you dont paddle roughly".

That is my honest assessment of the situation now.

Just "quietly and prayerfully" work on your defence, for now.
undecided undecided

Lastpage!

PS: l am not in a position to give you orders (you are your own man) but please understand that l will tell you what l will tell anyone in your shoes, whether l like them or not
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by lastpage: 6:39pm On Dec 05, 2016
brabusINTL:
I understand but some people think they can just say whatever they like and get away with it.

No one knows the INs and OUTs of the case yet they all flock to make mockery of a real situation.

Like I said time will tell when the case is complete but for now let's allow our judiciary system take its course.

Thank you again my Oga

More reason why you should ignore "most" of them and be circumcept in your reply.

I see you are getting angry? naah, control yourself. Most mistakes are made, in the heat of Anger!
Let your laugh come last when the court clears your name on 15th or later

As you can see already, many of them are getting confused just because you did not "write as usual or say much"! grin grin

They are asking a Statue whether this is Brabus or not

Silence is golden at times.
You have proved you are not in jail as everyone expected and claimed, that should be enough for now.

I dont want to appear to be defending you but l owe it a duty to correct you when l se you falling hand.
Lay-low.

Lastpage!

2 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by 4nobody4every1: 6:49pm On Dec 05, 2016
FastShipping:

You almost sent to an emergency room with this your picture.

Kilode?.......

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Honestly @ FastShipping that Bronze statue is still cracking my ribs, oh my gosh, Nairaland una go kill person with laugh, l still cannot stop laughing, abeg lastpage, no more gifs from you because my eyes are filled with tears of laughter grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by lastpage: 6:55pm On Dec 05, 2016
4nobody4every1:
Honestly @ FastShipping that Bronze statue is still cracking my ribs, oh my gosh, Nairaland una go kill person with laugh, l still cannot stop laughing, abeg lastpage, no more gifs from you because my eyes are filled with tears of laughter grin grin grin grin

But shey you read it some posts up there where they said they are "confused" by Lastpage! grin grin

I just helped them to summarise their problem.
You know its you grammar people that said "A picture is worth a thousand words", abi
? grin grin

Lastpage!

5 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by erico2k2(m): 6:56pm On Dec 05, 2016
lastpage:

More reason why you should ignore "most" of them and be circumcept in your reply.

I see you are getting angry? naah, control yourself. Most mistakes are made, in the heat of Anger!
Let your laugh come last when the court clears your name on 15th or later

As you can see already, many of them are getting confused just because you did not "write as usual or say much"! grin grin

They are asking a Statue whether this is Brabus or not

Silence is golden at times.
You have proved you are not in jail as everyone expected and claimed, that should be enough for now.

I dont want to appear to be defending you but l owe it a duty to correct you when l se you falling hand.
Lay-low.

Lastpage!
Madam Agbaya
Plz go to the other room where you belong . U need docking frm ur who know what . grin
U are fast depreciating from the border line of sanity .

3 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by 4nobody4every1: 6:59pm On Dec 05, 2016
lastpage:

But shey you read it some posts up there where they said they are "confused" by Lastpage! grin grin

I just helped them to summarise their problem.
You know its you grammar people that said "A picture is worth a thousand words", abi
? grin grin

Lastpage!
grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (553) (554) (555) (556) (557) (558) (559) ... (3671) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.