Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,668 members, 7,955,417 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 04:42 AM

General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction - Properties (557) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction (4713999 Views)

Discuss Anything Property And Lets Make Money In The Process / Residential Building Construction Mistakes In Nigeria You Need To Avoid / General Topic Thread - The Roforofo Thread Of Construction Activities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (554) (555) (556) (557) (558) (559) (560) ... (3755) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by 4nobody4every1: 7:01pm On Dec 05, 2016
lastpage:

More reason why you should ignore "most" of them and be circumcept in your reply.

I see you are getting angry? naah, control yourself. Most mistakes are made, in the heat of Anger!
Let your laugh come last when the court clears your name on 15th or later

As you can see already, many of them are getting confused just because you did not "write as usual or say much"! grin grin

They are asking a Statue whether this is Brabus or not

Silence is golden at times.
You have proved you are not in jail as everyone expected and claimed, that should be enough for now.

I dont want to appear to be defending you but l owe it a duty to correct you when l se you falling hand.
Lay-low.

Lastpage!
Its been a while l laugh like this, lastpage, abeg, dont post any gif again ooo, l am tired of laughing, Buahahahahaha, Chai, Lol @ asking a statue whether these is Brabus or not grin grin

3 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by erico2k2(m): 7:03pm On Dec 05, 2016
lastpage:

l told you to stop shytting in your pants and to show proof on your entry at the airport!
But you cant because you know l am right. undecided undecided

Lastpage!
People are allowed to be foolish at times but you damn you taking the pizz grin

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Empiree: 7:04pm On Dec 05, 2016
4nobody4every1:
Honestly @ FastShipping that Bronze statue is still cracking my ribs, oh my gosh, Nairaland una go kill person with laugh, l still cannot stop laughing, abeg lastpage, no more gifs from you because my eyes are filled with tears of laughter grin grin grin grin
I just spilled my cup of tea on me bcuz i could not hold the cup just by looking at the picture. Really true ribs cracker.

Abeg, enough talking. Eyes dey itch. We want to see pictures of beautiful houses. Bring'em on please

4 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by 4nobody4every1: 7:09pm On Dec 05, 2016
Empiree:
I just spilled my cup of tea on me bcuz i could not hold the cup just by looking at the picture. Really true ribs cracker.

Abeg, enough talking. Eyes dey itch. We want to see pictures of beautiful houses. Bring'em on please
l am still laughing now, my friends are asking me what is wrong with me, l told them someone online is making me to laugh, the funny thing about the statue is that it looks real and the guy sitting by the statue believes he is talking to a human being, oh my world, Lastpage, seun needs to make you a COMMEDY / LAUGHTER MODERATOR, you deserve it grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by 3strikes: 7:39pm On Dec 05, 2016
@ fastshipping now I see where your frustrations are coming from..

http://economicconfidential.com/2016/12/ban-vehicles-border/

But anyway how you won come dey do am now?

Is this why you they consider joining brabus and Lastpage in their biz?

It is well sha.
Make I go find something chop

2 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by amanikondo: 7:53pm On Dec 05, 2016
mavverick:
Not really Bros.
Remember that some of those in Diaspora have investments in Nigeria, it has suddenly lost value big time. Some have family members there, and now they will be levied harder as the suffering bites harder. Maybe someone building from diaspora exactly now its not too bad, but there are consequences as well. Who wants to have an investment in a failed country, personally I would take a healthy Nigerian economy over increased value of foreign currency.

Thank you Maverick. I always try to correct folks at home about this. In fact, there were more monies at old exchange rate because you can easily send cars, phones, merchandise to make extra money and which you cannot do right now.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by amanikondo: 7:55pm On Dec 05, 2016
3strikes:
[size=20pt]Finally o...is about to go down!

Make all Bosun supporter come out o.

Where is lastpage, commonsense1010, excuzeme, dabomb? Where is Agarawu and Azuh?

I will be in Naija that time and will schedule to attend the court section. I will show them this thread and others. That way they know he is a criminal.

[/size]

Find the prosecuting counsel of the case. That will help. The guy go faint if he sees you as a witness in court.

2 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by back2sender: 7:56pm On Dec 05, 2016
[quote author=dserious post=51662520]Good Evening House,

Please I urgently need the service of a structural engineer to help assess a sinking building. I understand the house is sinking because the street road was tarred years after the house was built. I would prefer an engineer with strong knowledge of underpinning; and who can give a good estimate of how much it will cost to fix the problem.

Location is Amuwo Odofin, Lagos.

Was the initial builder brabus? Because we have a case at hand for a nairalander whole house don sink if not for God.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by erico2k2(m): 7:58pm On Dec 05, 2016
amanikondo:

Thank you Maverick. I always try to correct folks at home about this. In fact, there were more monies at old exchange rate because you can easily send cars, phones, merchandise to make extra money and which you cannot do right now.
You are right even ordinary phone is hard to buy a basic android phone cost from £100 now that N57200 at today's rate .
I was quoted N2.M to clear my car in Lagos . If I was going to sell it U can jst imagine .
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by back2sender: 7:59pm On Dec 05, 2016
amanikondo:

Find the prosecuting counsel of the case. That will help. The guy go faint if he sees you as a witness in court.
The builder parents mr and Mrs crayonist together with the sister north carolina are already shittings in thier pant.
We will be there LIVE and direct, my official to igbosere court naa wazo pere.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by segcymoor(m): 7:59pm On Dec 05, 2016
brabusINTL:
lastpage,

Dont rise to their bait. They all hoping and praying the news is bad for me but let's wait and see what happens.

I have faith in our judiciary system and I will be proven innocent. Let all the others who think they have a case against me meet me in court unless you have something to hide.

I will be there waiting

Bravo!.....Good.to c u

2 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by back2sender: 8:03pm On Dec 05, 2016
Mrs crayonist how baby,? Ghana visa dey available ooo.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by back2sender: 8:06pm On Dec 05, 2016
segcymoor:

Bravo!.....Good.to c u
Bros are you sure you know this person? My parents Use to tell me say naa small shitz dey stay yansh pass, EVIL communications corrupt good manners. Some people get leprousy hand ooo, i don talk my one

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by back2sender: 8:10pm On Dec 05, 2016
Can a person tweet from inside kirikiri? We need to investigate ooo be like papa n mama don go give brown envelope, IG must hear this
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by mavverick: 8:12pm On Dec 05, 2016
Dislike !!!
Person wey u can prostrate for, at least he has achieved what you and your ancestors have failed to do.

So tell us, we're you successful in your British passport application ? And does your husband know you are seeing other men on NL ?

lastpage:

Going by your antecedents, l should not answer you But.......

Here it is:

*It is not for me to say he is guilty or innocent, it is for a Judge in A competent Law Court at Igbosere to say so.
*It is also not for you to decide whether he should be free or in jail, that too is for a competent Judge at Igbosere Court who has deem it fit to let him be free on bail.
or do you think the Judge is also collecting money from Brabus and is a fraudster?

If it were you in his shoes, despite my dislike for you, l will maintain the same position (consistency in life), that is why l am different, have no friends here, does not seek any friend here and l remain happy with myself.

Lastpage!

4 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by mavverick: 8:16pm On Dec 05, 2016
Wetin person never see or hear.
How are we sure that it's not DPO charging Bosun phone when it's about to die.

back2sender:

Bros are you sure you know this person? My parents Use to tell me say naa small shitz dey stay yansh pass, EVIL communications corrupt good manners. Some people get leprousy hand ooo, i don talk my one
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by mavverick: 8:18pm On Dec 05, 2016
By the way egunmogaji I can see you. That house is not recognisable again o. I thank God

When are you in town make u come chop jollof ?
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by erico2k2(m): 8:29pm On Dec 05, 2016
mavverick:
Dislike !!!
Person wey u can prostrate for, at least he has achieved what you and your ancestors have failed to do.

So tell us, we're you successful in your British passport application ? And does your husband know you are seeing other men on NL ?

We nor want that kind people here small shyte fit stain nyash lol
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by segcymoor(m): 8:32pm On Dec 05, 2016
back2sender:

Corrupt good manner?
Well we.ve.a watchword:Integrity!

Having.said that Boy.will.be.boy grin
I.ve.got issues.with.some.client.here but.none.dare.to.bring.d matter.up......I just.pity.this.Brabus.

U see, their.is.2 sides to d coins. It takes 2 to tangle because.If observe keenly even d so called.client may be at fault or Builder at fault.it.takes.a lot of level of maturity to let go bro

But.d questions is: Brabus: why did.u.allow issues to drag.to this stage,to the court of law. U will.do well by.swallow ur pride.bro.Tell me: how can u.concentrate on.ur project with this yawa grin

_____
I Will create time to.c u on 15th

3 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by amanikondo: 8:58pm On Dec 05, 2016
3strikes:

That one is sure banker na. Even I do due diligent when I buy ordinary rice in naija to make sure no be plastic dem dey sell me... grin grin. Land fraud / headaches in abuja cant be worst than lagos tho.

if you give 3strike free stuffs, he will do due diligence. 3strike and due diligence are like:

2 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by adanny01(m): 9:12pm On Dec 05, 2016
There used to be great post on this thread but all has gone since the Brabus matter came up. I have been bored with the issues, curses and have stopped following the thread. Coming back to it after a while, i still find myself in the same shyte.

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by FastShipping: 9:14pm On Dec 05, 2016
3strikes:
@ fastshipping now I see where your frustrations are coming from..

http://economicconfidential.com/2016/12/ban-vehicles-border/

But anyway how you won come dey do am now?

Is this why you they consider joining brabus and Lastpage in their biz?

It is well sha.
Make I go find something chop

Go ahead and tell me why your life is miserable.

3 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by erico2k2(m): 9:15pm On Dec 05, 2016
back2sender:

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by erico2k2(m): 9:20pm On Dec 05, 2016
adanny01:
There used to be great post on this thread but all has gone since the Brabus matter came up. I have been bored with the issues, curses and have stopped following the thread. Coming back to it after a while, i still find myself in the same shyte.
Very Soon do not worry.

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Commonsense101(m): 9:38pm On Dec 05, 2016
3strikes:

Who is fooling who?

I never see anybody as sly and cunning and manipulative as this guy, 3strikes .. one minute he's saying A, the next minute he's saying Z ...
This is the same mu'fvcka that was kissing fastshiping's a$$ a few pages ago, acting all Courteous and nice and shyt. So fast shipping don turn fraudster again?.....lmfao, you ehh. You need brain transplant.

i thought you would be quick to respond to the post below... instead you're busy hurling insults here and there.
Once you're faced with facts and challenged with undeniable evidence, you start a ruccus to take attention away from the truth . You are a cowardly, manipulative, crook and. If you're having dealings with this dude, be very careful.... He's a snake.

Commonsense101:

There's a difference between engaging in conversation and trolling .
You are yet to refute the facts and claims against you...and instead you're just singing the same old dumbshit tune.

Did you or did you not make the quoted statements?

Did you or did you not create an alternate moniker(s) ?

Was there or was there not a spat here about your unpaid workers ?

Who are you to question another member's presence on this forum. Are you MA*D

Can you and your zuzuists in even the simplest of ways substantiate or show any shred of evidence that even remotely indicates that myself, fastshipping, lastapage or any other person here for that matter condones, encourages or perpetrates any kind of fraud,

The truth is you and those F00ls have absolutely nothing meaningful to Say. You're just trying to make yourself relevant. See the batcher wey this one dey build come carry dey disturb people here.

Even self acclaimed hustlers are making noise about honest living, what is your job description..?

Thunder fire you If you think your sorry a$$es can be anything more than tramps in this place.

5 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by 3strikes: 10:34pm On Dec 05, 2016

I take Ur jargon below as a compliment. any other thing? if not then go back to licking your wounds.

BTW Fastshipping is my neighbor to be in Abuja o. Abeg dont start another wahala between us o.

I don forgive am for calling me Brabus tho. grin grin grin grin grin grin

#NLFRAUDBURSTERS

Commonsense101:

I never see anybody as sly and cunning and manipulative as this guy, 3strikes .. one minute he's saying A, the next minute he's saying Z ...
This is the same mu'fvcka that was kissing fastshiping's a$$ a few pages ago, acting all Courteous and nice and shyt. So fast shipping don turn fraudster again?.....lmfao, you ehh. You need brain transplant.

i thought you would be quick to respond to the post below... instead you're busy hurling insults here and there.
Once you're faced with facts and challenged with undeniable evidence, you start a ruccus to take attention away from the truth . You are a cowardly, manipulative, crook and. If you're having dealings with this dude, be very careful.... He's a snake.

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Commonsense101(m): 10:56pm On Dec 05, 2016
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Commonsense101(m): 10:58pm On Dec 05, 2016
3strikes:

I take Ur jargon below as a compliment. any other thing? if not then go back to licking your wounds.

BTW Fastshipping is my neighbor to be in Abuja o. Abeg dont start another wahala between us o.

I don forgive am for calling me Brabus tho. grin grin grin grin grin grin

#NLFRAUDBURSTERS

Lol see how he avoids the pertinent issue and diverts to inconsequential talk.

MR BOY, ANSWER THE QUESTIONS AND STOP TALKING BALDERDASH !!!!..

OMO ALE RADARADA

6 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by mufutau55(m): 12:42am On Dec 06, 2016
We don start all the kata-kata again in this thread... time to "Un-Follow". Good-bye guys.

Hajji M.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by lastpage: 2:39am On Dec 06, 2016
Commonsense101:

This is the same mu'fvcka that was kissing fastshiping's a$$ a few pages ago, acting all Courteous and nice and shyt
. So fast shipping don turn fraudster again?.....lmfao, you ehh. You need brain transplant.

People like him need help, fast or they just cut short their own destiny!
He is deeply traumatised, psychologically-bruised and mentally unhinged!

he goes as far as just pasting @Lastpage is a fraud, all over Niaraland but in all his useless postings, everyone noticed that he does not offer any tangible evidence to back his assertion, so they just dismiss him as a lunatic on the loose!

In his warped mind, he thinks he is being devious and cunning .......... and that is why l depicted him and his likes, to a Mad Man having a "decent conversation" with a "Bronze statue"! grin grin
In the conversation, he "complains" to the Bronze statue that "People are accusing him of being a Lunatic"!
shocked shocked

Well, you guess right! the Bronze statue did not offer him a response!!
grin grin

Lastpage!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Qc1(m): 7:45am On Dec 06, 2016
mavverick:
Very very sensible post.
I think this was the point that Lastpage (Wife + Husband included ) and others grin was missing, me/others coming here to expose Bosun does not mean that without his refund or whatever i/we will not make progress if lastpage see's my house now i am sure he will faint shocked, never in his dream would he have thought I could pull that off. He foolishly thought I was waiting for Bosun's 10K grin grin

I find that on this forum, in the last 2/3 years, only a very few select people can openly criticize Bosun Shoyoye at the height of his deception, now that hopefully he's about to be caged, we now have people opening thier mouth, whilst clients (myself included) highly regrets giving Bosun a chance, in view of the circumstances the so called Builder ought to shoulder majority of the responsibility, so clients should be blamed for builder stealing materials, providing fake documents despite giving assurances, not paying workers despite collecting money from the client, not following standard building practices, deliberately making mistakes to show the client and extract undue profit ?. Common guys, give me a damn break !!. Does Spyder have 2 heads, 4 legs, 2 stomachs, 10 brains ??

Spyder, Still have a great deal of respect for you. This guy builds houses for people in diaspora and he may not have seen them before, he just delivers as agreed.

Exactly at the bolded! Who refund epp?

I was almost tempted to post the current pic of the house on here ....but then, some people will just die! He who is with the LORD is with many!

2 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by lastpage: 8:24am On Dec 06, 2016
These Riffraff continue to dignify themselves!

What are you building or have you built in 2016, that others have not built something better, decades ago?

So, someone would see what you are building and faint? Faint at those sinking and structurally deficient contraptions?
Cheesux!

That is to say, the person has NEVER seen a building like that before (let us even assume, for the sake of argument, that the person has not built one like that!)

[b] You see how silly and childish your mentality are?

Intellectuals call it "The Caveman's Mentality": briefly, a cave man who has ever been outside his Cave, thinks inside that cave is the most beautiful space and the world actually starts and ends inside that Cave! shocked shocked undecided undecided
You'all need to get outside your cave.

It is the same foolish, silly and childish mentality that got some of you into these mess, in the first place.
You are just not matured enough to handle the few coins you ran into, thus you make silly mistakes, fall Maga and come here to lament

Some of us have built houses, and still currently building, without coming here to sound-off or lament.

Look at that wretched one for example, looking malnourished, with puffy "bre@st", decking a Boy's Quarter-sized contraption in the bush....
Okay, l don faint and die like ten times since yesterday, wetin remain? grin grin
Do l look like you "Hustler-Yahoo-Boys" that cant press your case in a Law Court simply because you cant explain the source of your Money?
shocked

Yes, l learn here as much as l contribute knowledge but please, dont ever think we operate on the same level, when it comes to "life experiences and intelligence". I say these with all sense of humility and an admission, fortunately, of reality.

Numbskulls. [/b]

Lastpage!

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (554) (555) (556) (557) (558) (559) (560) ... (3755) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.