Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,175 members, 7,821,982 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:34 PM

Ode To The Armed Forces Of Nigeria & Woe To The Rogue 'nation' Bokoharam. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ode To The Armed Forces Of Nigeria & Woe To The Rogue 'nation' Bokoharam. (521 Views)

You’re The Rogue Elephant, APC Fires Back At Sagay / Buhari At The Armed Forces Remembrance Day Celebrations (Photos) / NLC: Buhari Now Captive Of Forces Of Subsidy Removal, Deregulation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ode To The Armed Forces Of Nigeria & Woe To The Rogue 'nation' Bokoharam. by izeeqpotter(m): 3:24am On Aug 25, 2015
=COMPATRIOTS=
• It's the way of a naija soldier, at the deep of Sambisa in the night,
• But the wolves are not scaring him, he is alright.
• Just the day, just the day away, He hopes and can feel it sometimes,
• But the wolves are never ending- they are not scaring Him, the soldiers though they dread midnight.
• But when the morning comes
The sun will then find the remaining/surviving(17) 'Chiboks' with those wolves-so-heartless
• So before midnight; let the soldiers soon find them. Lest they die.
•We'll soon read the news.. six(6)weeks from today to be specific, the news breaker- Daily Trust shall be first to publish!
• A lonely teardrop falls down from the President's eye... As they died.
• But where, where? did all these terrorists come from? For I am dazed, stupefied and characteristically discombobulated..
• Far away? from across the neighboring countries? Naija?
• I just don't follow!
And where? where?? Where have all these our Armed Forces now gone ?
• Let the Sun come show them all to us!

• But the rich across the regions of this Naija's ocean, for a while there he smiles...
• As he sails with the other ones, the wind dies.
• So a cry, so a cry is calling all the wolves among the night
• As I sail with the other ones I find them alright.
• Then with the morning comes
the sun that finds them all,
so divides the night and they die.
• And with the morning sun
a lonely teardrop falls down from my eye... and I die.
[NOW THAT YOU'VE READ THIS- I better tell you this is not-but-just a figure of speech- though with a little professy]
- izeeqpotter

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ode To The Armed Forces Of Nigeria & Woe To The Rogue 'nation' Bokoharam. by gdonmylife(m): 10:47pm On Feb 12, 2016
I love this. Keep it up bro.
izeeqpotter:
=COMPATRIOTS=
• It's the way of a naija soldier, at the deep of Sambisa in the night,
• But the wolves are not scaring him, he is alright.
• Just the day, just the day away, He hopes and can feel it sometimes,
• But the wolves are never ending- they are not scaring Him, the soldiers though they dread midnight.
• But when the morning comes
The sun will then find the remaining/surviving(17) 'Chiboks' with those wolves-so-heartless
• So before midnight; let the soldiers soon find them. Lest they die.
•We'll soon read the news.. six(6)weeks from today to be specific, the news breaker- Daily Trust shall be first to publish!
• A lonely teardrop falls down from the President's eye... As they died.
• But where, where? did all these terrorists come from? For I am dazed, stupefied and characteristically discombobulated..
• Far away? from across the neighboring countries? Naija?
• I just don't follow!
And where? where?? Where have all these our Armed Forces now gone ?
• Let the Sun come show them all to us!

• But the rich across the regions of this Naija's ocean, for a while there he smiles...
• As he sails with the other ones, the wind dies.
• So a cry, so a cry is calling all the wolves among the night
• As I sail with the other ones I find them alright.
• Then with the morning comes
the sun that finds them all,
so divides the night and they die.
• And with the morning sun
a lonely teardrop falls down from my eye... and I die.
[NOW THAT YOU'VE READ THIS- I better tell you this is not-but-just a figure of speech- though with a little professy]
- izeeqpotter

(1) (Reply)

Pay Cut For Lawmakers, Others Soon —RMAFC / Amaechi Funded 2015 Election With N3bagric Loan / Those Attacking Buhari's Appointments Are All Jobless

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.