Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,461 members, 7,819,681 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:46 PM

Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens (tuesday August 25th 2015)- TIME TO FAST - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens (tuesday August 25th 2015)- TIME TO FAST (626 Views)

Daddy Freeze Christmas Message - Christ Wasn't Born In Your Village Or On 25th / Rhema For Living Devotional - Tuesday, August 1st. Beware Of False Prophets.. / Open Heavens Tuesday Devotional By Pastor E.a. Adeboye - The Great Provider (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens (tuesday August 25th 2015)- TIME TO FAST by dallyemmy: 7:53am On Aug 25, 2015
Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens (Tuesday August 25th 2015)- TIME TO FAST
1.Thank you Father for the twin weapon of fasting and prayers that you have given to your church.
2.Thank you Father for the power and efficacy of fasting and prayers.
3.Father, in every area the accuser of brethren is accusing me before you, please, let your mercy prevail.
4.Father, let the blood of Jesus cleanse and set me free from every power working against my spiritual progress and growth.
5.Father, grant unto me the grace and the power to fast often, and to pray often, in Jesus' name.
6.Father, please, fill me to the brim with your Holy Spirit.
7.Father, strengthen and empower me by Christ Jesus, to be able to do all things, including fasting and prayers.
8.Father, let your Holy Spirit take a dominant position in my life and let every activity of the flesh be subdued completely.
9.Father, grant unto me the grace and the power to overcome and to resist every temptation to break my fast before the appointed days or time, in Jesus' name.
10.Father, help me to control my appetite and do not allow my appetite to be my god and control me.
11.Father, as I fast, release, upon my lfe anointing for signs and wonders and to do exploits, in your kingdom.
12.Your Personal Petitions. (Phil 4:6)
13. In Jesus name I pray. (Jn 15:16)
14.Thank you Father for answered prayers.(1 Thes 5:18)
Re: Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens (tuesday August 25th 2015)- TIME TO FAST by menesheh(m): 9:02am On Aug 25, 2015
All these daily prayers for so so... mmmh

Some people dey try oo

"I'll pray for you" or "let me pray" = I'll tell someone who already knows what I'm going to say that something they already know is happening, and is happening.

(1) (Reply)

Do I Love Gay People?- A Pastor / Why Are Muslims Not United / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 22/09/15

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.