Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,671 members, 7,820,357 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:32 PM

Why So Much Anti-christianity? This Is Unnecessary. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why So Much Anti-christianity? This Is Unnecessary. (615 Views)

What Is The Funniest And Most Unnecessary Testimony You Have Heard In Church. / Do You Know That 'dab' Dance Move Is Anti-christ Demonic? Here's Why! / Pentecostal In Kaduna Called The Riligious Bill Anti-christianity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why So Much Anti-christianity? This Is Unnecessary. by tpiander: 5:46pm On Aug 26, 2015
and it doesn't speak well of the site and site admin.

imagine, I'm even seeing a babalawo advert just before posting this, seun osewa, when did things get to this level nah?
Re: Why So Much Anti-christianity? This Is Unnecessary. by Jeromejnr(m): 5:49pm On Aug 26, 2015
Nairaland religion section was not made for Christians only.

Just saying.

I am a Christian BTW.

1 Like

Re: Why So Much Anti-christianity? This Is Unnecessary. by tpiander: 5:51pm On Aug 26, 2015
and how many Christians are in the section or even active in it?

the hostility is out of proportion to the actual Christian activity here.
Re: Why So Much Anti-christianity? This Is Unnecessary. by CaptainJune: 5:56pm On Aug 26, 2015
So it is meant to be. If you ask me, it is much better that way.

1 Like

Re: Why So Much Anti-christianity? This Is Unnecessary. by Nobody: 5:57pm On Aug 26, 2015
tpiander:

imagine, I'm even seeing a babalawo advert just before posting this,?
LMFAO.
Re: Why So Much Anti-christianity? This Is Unnecessary. by tpiander: 5:57pm On Aug 26, 2015
CaptainJune:
So it is meant to be. If you ask me, it is much better that way.

how so?
Re: Why So Much Anti-christianity? This Is Unnecessary. by CaptainJune: 5:59pm On Aug 26, 2015
tpiander:
and how many Christians are in the section or even active in it?

the hostility is out of proportion to the actual Christian activity here.

I don't see it as hostility. In my view, everyone is free to voice their opinion. Doesn't matter if it goes against our beliefs.

1 Like

Re: Why So Much Anti-christianity? This Is Unnecessary. by CaptainJune: 6:02pm On Aug 26, 2015
tpiander:

how so?

It is our opportunity to reach the lost.... I won't subscribe to a strictly Christian section. That way, we deprive ourselves of the opportunity to reach out to the world.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why So Much Anti-christianity? This Is Unnecessary. by Highcuerayte: 6:03pm On Aug 26, 2015
In as much as it is Christainity it's good for me
Re: Why So Much Anti-christianity? This Is Unnecessary. by PastorAIO: 6:03pm On Aug 26, 2015
tpiander:
and it doesn't speak well of the site and site admin.

imagine, I'm even seeing a babalawo advert just before posting this, seun osewa, when did things get to this level nah?

yes, I agree, all the hostility should be directed against the babalawos instead. and this will make you happy.

Can you now see that you bring this all on yourself when you go around riding roughshod over other people with a warped sense of entitlement and then you start to cry when you are given a taste of your own medicine?

Most of the antichristian rhetoric is a reaction from people who are oppressed everyday by the uncivil behaviour of christians around them. They block roads in the name of camp thereby frustrating and being a nuisance to everyone around them. They presume an attitude of superiority based on sheer ignorance and they wield this attitude in the most over bearing manner.

Even here on nairaland in the days of yore we saw this. Only that the atheist grew in number as many christians openly lost debates here on NL and many were converted to Atheism.

Most christians are a pestilence on Africa and I can only encourage the criticisms they face. If you have an issue with the criticisms remember this:

Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give the reason for the hope that you have. But do this with gentleness and respect,
‎1 Peter 3:16

4 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (Reply)

Meet The Pastor Who Prays And Provokes Miracle Calls On Phones / Happy Dhanteras 2015 SMS | Wishes | Quotes | Puja Vidhi | Gift Ideas | Greetings / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.