Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,742 members, 7,824,141 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:16 AM

Share Your Experience On Accessing 25% Of Your Pension Contribution - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Share Your Experience On Accessing 25% Of Your Pension Contribution (1053 Views)

Now You Have A Voice In How Your Pension Contribution Is Invested / Why You Should Start Your Pension Early / FG Pays 81 Months Pension Arrears (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Share Your Experience On Accessing 25% Of Your Pension Contribution by olu77emi: 8:04am On Aug 25, 2015
Hello Forum,
Please share your experience on Accessing 25% of your Pension Contribution, According to 2014 Pension Reform ACT - Compulsory Retirement: This occurs when an employee voluntarily retires, disengages or is disengaged from active service before attaining the age of 50 or upon completion of the length of service based on the terms of his/her employment.
Benefits Accessible: This category of retiree can only access up to 25% of the balance in their RSA 4 months after disengagement; the remaining balance can only be accessed after the retiree attains 50 years of age through a lump sum and programmed withdrawal or annuity.

Requirements to be fulfilled by the RSA Holder: A RSA holder who retires compulsorily before the age of 50 years and wishes to apply for 25% of his RSA balance
Re: Share Your Experience On Accessing 25% Of Your Pension Contribution by onitaja(m): 8:31am On Aug 25, 2015
It was very fast with IBTC Pension fund managers. Just submit the required documents and thats it.

They send you alerts on the progress of the transaction and in two weeks you recieve the alert.

Impressive.

1 Like

Re: Share Your Experience On Accessing 25% Of Your Pension Contribution by Nadingo: 9:20am On Nov 03, 2022
My application with Stanbic IBTC Pensions went smoothly. I did my data recapture on the 19th of October at their office in Bauchi and applied for 25% benefits same day. I was called to bring declaration of age on 20th october. I just got my alert today, 3rd November, 2022 at exactly 8:55am. Everything took 2weeks.

Application: 19th Oct 2022.
Sent to Pencom: 25th Oct 2022
Pencom approval: 1st November 2022
Credit Alert: 3rd November 2022
Re: Share Your Experience On Accessing 25% Of Your Pension Contribution by RepoMan007: 9:09pm On Nov 03, 2022
Sound too good. Those people want your money to stay.longer with them and yield profit.

(1) (Reply)

10 Things I Learned From Dr. Noel Tagoe / Meet First And Only Nigerian Woman To Serve In Israel Army. / Microsoft Certified Technical Support Analyst

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.