Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,821 members, 7,831,677 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 12:57 AM

Pls Advise Me.. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Pls Advise Me.. (394 Views)

Pls Advise On My Cousins Results / Pls Advise! Am On A Cross Road / Pls Advise Me_ I Want To Choose A Career Path (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pls Advise Me.. by Peterpan222(m): 9:21am On Aug 25, 2015
Good day to every nairalander. Pls I'm doing a project on sodium hydroxide preparation..I'm to use TRONA as a starting material...I have gone to the local market and ask the women about TRONA, no body seems to have an idea, but a collegue of mine told me its crystalline and kind of different from normal potash ( akaun) and totally different from NATIVE SALT ( eweru in Orhobo language). I have used google images but seemed not to be understandable. Pls the image below is a sample of what I bought from the local market. For those who knows the real TRONA, help me to check the pictures if I have mistaken and also drop the name in your local dielete/language for it to ease me in the market (preferably: Orhobo, shekir, ijaw, igbo, Yoruba , Hausa etc.). Thank you all.

Re: Pls Advise Me.. by Peterpan222(m): 1:18pm On Aug 25, 2015
Pls oo I'm still waiting

(1) (Reply)

Online SAP BO Training / Ebonyi State University, Abakaliki 2015/2016 POST UTME FORM..08146126336 / Learn How To Speak And Understand French, The Easy Way.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.