Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,362 members, 7,819,309 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:08 PM

2016/2017 UTME And Admission Process Thread - Education (102) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 2016/2017 UTME And Admission Process Thread (350098 Views)

2018/2019 Admission Process Thread Guide / 2016/2017 Lasu Admission Process Thread / Adekunle Ajasin University,Akungba 2016/2017 Admission Process Thread. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (99) (100) (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) ... (178) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2016/2017 UTME And Admission Process Thread by NearPerfect(m): 6:43pm On Feb 29, 2016
berryblake:

do insulting me makes you feel better ...btw the person misplaced his previous photo card and was told he can check with pin
and please keep your opinions to yourself I was not asking you dummy and Yes I used the pin to reprint it worked just wanted someone else to do it if the centre name is still the same. ..God some people tho who's the boolo now

You are absolutely right after all! Just noticed It. PIN number can also be use for the reprinting.
Re: 2016/2017 UTME And Admission Process Thread by Geofavor(m): 6:45pm On Feb 29, 2016
Rexyblaze:
which course
haba. Am I being interogated here?
Re: 2016/2017 UTME And Admission Process Thread by simdam500(m): 6:54pm On Feb 29, 2016
Yustash001: And finally...I missed my Jamb exam...I thought I would make but I couldn't..
what time difference? shocked

i mean how much minute late?
Re: 2016/2017 UTME And Admission Process Thread by Kingy10: 6:54pm On Feb 29, 2016
slimmybaarbie:

180, Federal university of technology, Akure.

You?
Which course?
Re: 2016/2017 UTME And Admission Process Thread by Generalkorex(m): 7:02pm On Feb 29, 2016
NearPerfect:

Choi the way you just dey sleep wake up so ehn hope say you nor sleep for exam hall oo grin
lol :-D
I slept o while we were waiting for our turn. I slept on a chair for like 20minute
For the past 2wks now I'v nt been sleeping day and nite.
Re: 2016/2017 UTME And Admission Process Thread by Generalkorex(m): 7:03pm On Feb 29, 2016
Tolutost:
wow...wat time did u brush ur teeth#dah was missing
lol
while i brushed while taking my bath
Re: 2016/2017 UTME And Admission Process Thread by Generalkorex(m): 7:08pm On Feb 29, 2016
Other answers
those are my answers sha

- a lingua franca is the consequence of a standard dialet
- the phenomenom of accent
- they are made up of both rural and urban dwellers
- invention
- the mans system finally collapses
- a glimpse into the world of the dead
- to make conjectures about what happens after death
- his new body would not allow him to participate
- he has to assess his deeds in life
- eze
- he was whistling
- friendly and likeable person
- misconception
- joke
- nene
- unite against the bullying of the eldest brother
- always ready to punish offenders
- conformity
- accountancy
- garrulous
- ss3 students
- jumping into a nearby bush
- he smiled sheepishly
- efua
- he expected that the men would cooperate with him
- he was always chewing in the class
- he desires to assert his will in the situation
- unless the trader paid in full his order would be rejected
- the rain fell,so we didnt watch the match
- the crisis had suddenly begun
- the governor evaded all the questions
- when i went to england,i could go to manchester city
- the action they executed was their idea
- the job is exciting
- pleasant
- stable
- a timid
- simple
- half hearted
- sincere
- retrenchment
- obscure
- a rugged
- engrossed in
- be intimidated
- praiseworthy
- covetous
- duplicate
Anxious
- strength
- curved
- inflated
- morale
- has existed/for
- tricky
- has
- demostrate
- harrassment
- literal
- but also
- spinning/yarn
- no
- due to
- might have been
- hasnt been
- have you
- their
- paid off
- wreaked
- commission
- wind
- plait
- log
- fixture
- physics
- sell
- able
- bale
-inTENtional
-eduCAtion
-What does Aisha play always
-What can Kanu play
-Where did I leave the bag?

1 Like

Re: 2016/2017 UTME And Admission Process Thread by Nobody: 7:10pm On Feb 29, 2016
bigneorapz:
Aii Y'all..wanna revise few pages of physics, chem & probably maths now. My time is 9:30 2moro.. To be truthful with y'all..if i look at the 1st 5 maths questions and E dey anyhow anyhow..i swear i go jst dey click randomly comot..rubbish! cheesy Gpu jamb grin

You Sabi Read Mind Ooo
Re: 2016/2017 UTME And Admission Process Thread by surepunter: 7:43pm On Feb 29, 2016
God thank u for journey mercy I just arrived my destination now from lag to okuta in kwara state close to Niger border...11 hours trip am so tayad...rite now. in a town dominated by Fulani's ...thank God am nt d only one from lag writing there.. the driver will accommodate us..thank God z not Fulani..dz kind tin wet jamb do me I go use vex scatter my exam lool

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2016/2017 UTME And Admission Process Thread by Nobody: 7:46pm On Feb 29, 2016
DoctorStrange:

You Sabi Read Mind Ooo
lol..dey dier dey dull la grin
Re: 2016/2017 UTME And Admission Process Thread by Geofavor(m): 7:58pm On Feb 29, 2016
SaintHephzibah:

English
Government
Crk
Literature 4th March 2016 by 2.30pm that's if Christ tarries His coming
oga, this your subject combo, though grin. If you no get reach 330, I go flog you.
Re: 2016/2017 UTME And Admission Process Thread by Nobody: 8:08pm On Feb 29, 2016
Generalkorex:
70% of us in center d center were science and we did math,phy and chemistry cos 1 girl did d survey while we were on d queue.
Dis are my questions.
1.What do u want? Doesnt it offend ur pure gentle soul to be sitting beside me?
In d excerpt above,pure and gentle soul referred to.
Ansa Nene
2.what did Ansa do when Efua was introduced to him 4 d 1st time?
Ans: he smiled sheepishly
3. After her graduation,nene hoped to study
ans: law
4. At one tym,d closeness between jimi and wole deepened because they wanted to
ans :unite against d bullyin of d eldest brother.
Bruh, Nene was hoping to study accountancy
Re: 2016/2017 UTME And Admission Process Thread by Dalyjay(m): 8:09pm On Feb 29, 2016
Generalkorex:

lol :-D
I slept o while we were waiting for our turn. I slept on a chair for like 20minute
For the past 2wks now I'v nt been sleeping day and nite.
please wat was ur score?
Re: 2016/2017 UTME And Admission Process Thread by Nobody: 8:10pm On Feb 29, 2016
Geofavor:

oga, this your subject combo, though grin. If you no get reach 330, I go flog you.
lol for your mind you feel say e de so easy? Lol this one hard pass calculator ish o cos its so broad and voluminous and if you dont have a retentive memory then youre lost. Abi you go fit cram all those books put for your small head? Lol
Re: 2016/2017 UTME And Admission Process Thread by Slimzjoe(m): 8:20pm On Feb 29, 2016
Generalkorex:
Other answers
those are my answers sha

- invention
- eze
- he was whistling
- misconception
- joke
- nene
- conformity
- accountancy
- garrulous
- ss3 students
- he smiled sheepishly
- efua
- the job is exciting
- pleasant
- stable
- a timid
- simple
- half hearted
- sincere
- retrenchment
- obscure
- a rugged
- engrossed in
- be intimidated
- praiseworthy
- covetous
- duplicate
Anxious
- strength
- curved
- inflated
- morale
- has existed/for
- tricky
- has
- demostrate
- harrassment
- literal
- but also
- spinning/yarn
- no
- due to
- might have been
- hasnt been
- have you
- their
- paid off
- wreaked
- commission
- wind
- plait
- log
- fixture
- physics
- sell
- able
- bale
-inTENtional
-eduCAtion
-What can Kanu play

05 Questions
Re: 2016/2017 UTME And Admission Process Thread by Nobody: 8:23pm On Feb 29, 2016
SaintHephzibah:
[email]Tobiee how was your exams? How did it go it go? [/email]
i can see slimmybaarbie getting so scared as days goes by, cos she is viewing this forum up and down.
[email] It was good. [/email]
Re: 2016/2017 UTME And Admission Process Thread by Nobody: 8:34pm On Feb 29, 2016
Someone should help me to check my exam centre, 66054923CD
Re: 2016/2017 UTME And Admission Process Thread by Nobody: 8:40pm On Feb 29, 2016
Slimzjoe:

05 Questions
your so on point... Was going through my English pq today.. And when I saw this.. I just smiled
Re: 2016/2017 UTME And Admission Process Thread by edygistvilla(m): 9:07pm On Feb 29, 2016
Generalkorex:
Other answers
those are my answers sha

- invention
- eze
- he was whistling
- misconception
- joke
- nene
- conformity
- accountancy
- garrulous
- ss3 students
- he smiled sheepishly
- efua
- the job is exciting
- pleasant
- stable
- a timid
- simple
- half hearted
- sincere
- retrenchment
- obscure
- a rugged
- engrossed in
- be intimidated
- praiseworthy
- covetous
- duplicate
Anxious
- strength
- curved
- inflated
- morale
- has existed/for
- tricky
- has
- demostrate
- harrassment
- literal
- but also
- spinning/yarn
- no
- due to
- might have been
- hasnt been
- have you
- their
- paid off
- wreaked
- commission
- wind
- plait
- log
- fixture
- physics
- sell
- able
- bale
-inTENtional
-eduCAtion
-What can Kanu play

Bruh, You crammed this?!

Abi nah copy and paste.
Re: 2016/2017 UTME And Admission Process Thread by Yustash001(m): 9:12pm On Feb 29, 2016
simdam500:
what time difference? shocked

i mean how much minute late?
almost 2 hrs late...my centre is a bit far from my school...more than 2 hrs journey...
Re: 2016/2017 UTME And Admission Process Thread by slimmybaarbie(f): 9:25pm On Feb 29, 2016
Kingy10:

Which course?

Business Administration

You?
Re: 2016/2017 UTME And Admission Process Thread by slimmybaarbie(f): 9:30pm On Feb 29, 2016
SaintHephzibah:

English
Government
Crk
Literature 4th March 2016 by 2.30pm that's if Christ tarries His coming

Hehehe, nah you dey enjoy ooo cheesy
Re: 2016/2017 UTME And Admission Process Thread by Rexyblaze: 9:38pm On Feb 29, 2016
Just asking because am an Aspirant of the same University as you
Geofavor:

haba. Am I being interogated here?
Re: 2016/2017 UTME And Admission Process Thread by edygistvilla(m): 9:38pm On Feb 29, 2016
slimmybaarbie:

Hehehe, nah you dey enjoy ooo cheesy

Can you understand a poem at first reading?
Re: 2016/2017 UTME And Admission Process Thread by slimmybaarbie(f): 9:50pm On Feb 29, 2016
edygistvilla:

Can you understand a poem in first reading?

Erm...not really embarassed
Re: 2016/2017 UTME And Admission Process Thread by kinxlink(m): 9:52pm On Feb 29, 2016
Who has ear let him hear, for those intending to write d new jamb software is just a software dat grades base on your ability so far, i.e for d first set of question u ans if u are convincing i.e u answers correctly then u will be graded as strongly, but if u fail then u will b graded as difficult.....so dis is my advice *
1)Any question u are not sure of skip it
2)answer the subject you know best and try hard to get atleast forty percent of your first set of question
3)any any question you know as fast as possible*any question you know d answer is not there leave it
4)when you notice dat a particular question has two answers, answer d first
Dis software marks by probability i.e if the software examines and find out that you fail most of your question then it will mark u unable in all your other subject whether you are good in it or not, after your final result, the software will then dive your score with a particular probability, those who d software grade as good will b divided by 1.0, indicating strength, y those who are graded difficult will b multiplied by 0,sometimes, depending on your probability ratio, and dnt answer with fear, this software is a genetic software it can determine if it is in somebody's blood to guess, xo b careful and pray,noting can change God's decision.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2016/2017 UTME And Admission Process Thread by Dbrain22(m): 9:56pm On Feb 29, 2016
[color=#000099][/color]writing my exam on the 3rd of march by 06:30am @ ilupeju..baba God help o..and success 2 u al writing 2moro..love u all
Re: 2016/2017 UTME And Admission Process Thread by slimmybaarbie(f): 10:02pm On Feb 29, 2016
embarassed embarassed
Re: 2016/2017 UTME And Admission Process Thread by Nobody: 10:02pm On Feb 29, 2016
kinxlink:
Who has ear let him hear, for those intending to write d new jamb software is just a software dat grades base on your ability so far, i.e for d first set of question u ans if u are convincing i.e u answers correctly then u will be graded as strongly, but if u fail then u will b graded as difficult.....so dis is my advice *
2)answer the subject you know best and try hard to get atleast forty percent of your first set of question
3)any any question you know as fast as possible*any question you know d answer is not there leave it
Dis software marks by probability i.e if the software examines and find out that you fail most of your question then it will mark u unable in all your other subject whether you are good in it or not, after your final result, the software will then dive your score with a particular probability, those who d software grade as good will b divided by 1.0, indicating strength, y those who are graded difficult will b multiplied by 0,sometimes, depending on your probability ratio, and dnt answer with fear, this software is a genetic software it can determine if it is in somebody's blood to guess, xo b careful and pray,noting can change God's decision.
did they consult the federal government before they brought up this useless ideology? Just impatiently waiting for my exams date sha
Re: 2016/2017 UTME And Admission Process Thread by edygistvilla(m): 10:08pm On Feb 29, 2016
kinxlink:

A lot of typo errors...couldn't understand your explanations fully...please edit the text a little...

I percieve the points you have raised are so important!
Re: 2016/2017 UTME And Admission Process Thread by Geofavor(m): 10:10pm On Feb 29, 2016
Rexyblaze:
Just asking because am an Aspirant of the same University as you
Geology, you?
Re: 2016/2017 UTME And Admission Process Thread by edygistvilla(m): 10:12pm On Feb 29, 2016
slimmybaarbie:

Erm...not really embarassed

See, so he might not 'enjoy' as much as you think.

(1) (2) (3) ... (99) (100) (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) ... (178) (Reply)

Apply for 2018/2019 PTDF Scholarship in Germany/France/China / [Updated] UNIZIK 2017/2018 Admission List / Federal University Of Agriculture,Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2015/2016 Admission.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.