Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,898 members, 7,821,126 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:40 AM

2016/2017 UTME And Admission Process Thread - Education (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 2016/2017 UTME And Admission Process Thread (350228 Views)

2018/2019 Admission Process Thread Guide / 2016/2017 Lasu Admission Process Thread / Adekunle Ajasin University,Akungba 2016/2017 Admission Process Thread. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (178) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2016/2017 UTME And Admission Process Thread by Nobody: 2:53am On Sep 15, 2015
edygistvilla:

Actually...The Jamb scratch card is out...I bought mine the first week of this month at zenith bank for 5,500 naira but am yet to register for some reasons...though i plan to do so at month end
heard someone in my state uyo has registered and submitted and his examination centre has been given. E library uyo
Re: 2016/2017 UTME And Admission Process Thread by Nobody: 2:54am On Sep 15, 2015
leksbore:
pls wen is dis.year utme.form.gonna be sold? is it out already?
yes its out. Someone has bought and registered
Re: 2016/2017 UTME And Admission Process Thread by Nobody: 2:57am On Sep 15, 2015
Viewing this topic : champella. Wad up. I just see your profile. Abadie na? The name champella looks familiar. Is it champella joe of St.Brians Model College?
Re: 2016/2017 UTME And Admission Process Thread by Champella(m): 3:15am On Sep 15, 2015
ProphetUdeme:
Viewing this topic : champella. Wad up. I just see your profile. Abadie na? The name champella looks familiar. Is it champella joe of St.Brians Model College?

Ah! Boss mi, idioke o. I dey loyal to you o.

Yes, i am. You schooled there?
Re: 2016/2017 UTME And Admission Process Thread by Nobody: 3:19am On Sep 15, 2015
Champella:

Ah! Boss mi, idioke o. I dey loyal to you o.

Yes, i am. You schooled there?
not really. I was at Christ the king, so all my mates were at sbmc and also when i was in uniuyo i was in the same set with Chila, ubong ikot, sifon ossom, mandy etc. So your name was familiar
Re: 2016/2017 UTME And Admission Process Thread by Champella(m): 3:29am On Sep 15, 2015
ProphetUdeme:
not really. I was at Christ the king, so all my mates were at sbmc and also when i was in uniuyo i was in the same set with Chila, ubong ikot, sifon ossom, mandy etc. So your name was familiar

I also attended Christ The King. These guys were in my set back then at S.B.M.C.

The likes of Donald Henshaw, Bassey Akpanumoh, Ubong Utuk, etc. Mehn! School team was fun.

So you want to study another course?
Re: 2016/2017 UTME And Admission Process Thread by Nobody: 3:35am On Sep 15, 2015
Champella:

I also attended Christ The King. These guys were in my set back then at S.B.M.C.

The likes of Donald Henshaw, Bassey Akpanumoh, Ubong Utuk, etc. Mehn! School team was fun.

So you want to study another course?
i sabi all those guys. Da bro uniuyo just give me C.G.P.A were my parents no like at all. (2.35). I studied history and international studies with Emmanuel Okon (u go sabi am sef) So am going for a second degree to study Law. Hw abt u?
Re: 2016/2017 UTME And Admission Process Thread by Champella(m): 3:49am On Sep 15, 2015
ProphetUdeme:
i sabi all those guys. Da bro uniuyo just give me C.G.P.A were my parents no like at all. (2.35). I studied history and international studies with Emmanuel Okon (u go sabi am sef) So am going for a second degree to study Law. Hw abt u?

We're in the same situation man. I'll be through with Agricultural Economics and Extension next month by the grace of God.

I already wrote last year's JAMB for Mechanical Engineering. I'm waiting for the school's admission list to be released this week.

If my name does not come out (God forbid), i'll write this year while i'll be serving.

I sabi Emmanuel Okon wella. E mean say you really sabi all the S.B.M.C guys o especially 06 and 07 sets. cool
Re: 2016/2017 UTME And Admission Process Thread by Nobody: 4:01am On Sep 15, 2015
Champella:

We're in the same situation man. I'll be through with Agricultural Economics and Extension next month by the grace of God.
this time around bro i will serious like die. I always underated c.g.p.a especially when i have D or C in a 3 or 4 credit unit.
yeah its like you were in the same department with one of your sbmc junior? Iniubong Ossom the guy is my neighbour at shelter afrique and we even stayed close at akpan essien street near skul.

:

I already wrote last year's JAMB for Mechanical Engineering. I'm waiting for the school's admission list to be released this week.

If my name does not come out (God forbid), i'll write this year while i'll be serving.
God will surely see you thru? Wetin you been get for Jamb score? And which school did you apply and what was your post-utme score?
:

I sabi Emmanuel Okon wella. E mean say you really sabi all the S.B.M.C guys o especially 06 and 07 sets. cool

yeah graduated 2006 too but not at st.brians. I was at airforce but left to uyo high school. I sabi una wella, nsisong udofia, jason sagas, itohowo, lawrence and the rest. I was even with Ubong Ikott And Godwin Idopise this evening at osongama.
Re: 2016/2017 UTME And Admission Process Thread by Champella(m): 4:23am On Sep 15, 2015
ProphetUdeme:
this time around bro i will serious like die. I always underated c.g.p.a especially when i have D or C in a 3 or 4 credit unit.
yeah its like you were in the same department with one of your sbmc junior? Iniubong Ossom the guy is my neighbour at shelter afrique and we even stayed close at akpan essien street near skul.

God will surely see you thru? Wetin you been get for Jamb score? And which school did you apply and what was your post-utme score?

yeah graduated 2006 too but not at st.brians. I was at airforce but left to uyo high school. I sabi una wella, nsisong udofia, jason sagas, itohowo, lawrence and the rest. I was even with Ubong Ikott And Godwin Idopise this evening at osongama.

Na wa o boss! So na this same Akpan Essien wey you been dey live o. Chai! What a small world.

I lived with Iniubong Ossom at that Akpan Essien in my 300 level.

Oh this CGPA issue na die o. Once you make mistakes in your 100 level, it takes the grace of God for you to come out with a good grade.

I chose Rivers State University of Science and Technology (RSUST).

Me na 2006 set also o
Re: 2016/2017 UTME And Admission Process Thread by jaymejate: 5:01am On Sep 15, 2015
Zionplace:
I will be landing (Alagbado, Lagos) next week. You may need further details on how we meet as it is going to be physical. This is what I do with joy. I used to do it for living (collecting huge amount of money per month) before I travelled but now. I do not want a dyne from anybody.

If you guys can be two or three, that will be fine.

Actually, i'm not interested. Just want to confirm somethings.
By the way, in this present time of life or the way Nigeria is, do you think people will want to meet you cos i dont tink they really know who you are? And for security reasons.
#my thought tho
Re: 2016/2017 UTME And Admission Process Thread by Nobody: 5:30am On Sep 15, 2015
Re: 2016/2017 UTME And Admission Process Thread by Nobody: 5:38am On Sep 15, 2015
Augusti:
Hey! Aren't you too fast? I've just been admitted to study Economics. Just wanna ask the courses I'm gonna take in the first year. Acc, Ssc, Eco, ...: will pol be among the electives? Am I gonna do a course- not topic- majorly Banking?
Please what's your subject combination for jamb
Re: 2016/2017 UTME And Admission Process Thread by HomoSapiien: 6:20am On Sep 15, 2015
edygistvilla:

Actually...The Jamb scratch card is out...I bought mine the first week of this month at zenith bank for 5,500 naira but am yet to register for some reasons...though i plan to do so at month end

5,500? Thought they said its going to be 5k. Does it include the 'Last day at forcadoes's fee?
Re: 2016/2017 UTME And Admission Process Thread by HomoSapiien: 6:25am On Sep 15, 2015
0luwajuwon:
HomoSapiien, pls i want to study computer engineering @FUTA, which subjects do i need, i want to take this coming 2016 jamb how much will i spend if i am to go and buy the form now and fill and whr do i submit? I be newbie oo

Your subject combination will be English, Math, Physics and Chemistry. Jamb scratch and that of the last days at forcadoes is totally #5,500. You will buy the scratch card and register at a Cafe After then, you will submit your documents at Jamb office in your state.
Re: 2016/2017 UTME And Admission Process Thread by HomoSapiien: 6:27am On Sep 15, 2015
leksbore:
pls wen is dis.year utme.form.gonna be sold? is it out already?

Its already out.
Re: 2016/2017 UTME And Admission Process Thread by Nobody: 6:36am On Sep 15, 2015
HomoSapiien:

Your subject combination will be English, Math, Physics and Chemistry. Jamb scratch and that of the last days at forcadoes is totally #5,500. You will buy the scratch card and register at a Cafe After then, you will submit your documents at Jamb office in your state.
k, tnx
Re: 2016/2017 UTME And Admission Process Thread by Divsy(f): 6:47am On Sep 15, 2015
Champella:

Na wa o boss! So na this same Akpan Essien wey you been dey live o. Chai! What a small world.

I lived with Iniubong Ossom at that Akpan Essien in my 300 level.

Oh this CGPA issue na die o. Once you make mistakes in your 100 level, it takes the grace of God for you to come out with a good grade.

I chose Rivers State University of Science and Technology (RSUST).

Me na 2006 set also o
sorry bro what was ur cgpa in 100lvl
Re: 2016/2017 UTME And Admission Process Thread by Champella(m): 7:24am On Sep 15, 2015
Divsy:
sorry bro what was ur cgpa in 100lvl

It was very low. I can't disclose the exact figure here
Re: 2016/2017 UTME And Admission Process Thread by jaymejate: 8:23am On Sep 15, 2015
Zionplace:
It is not a must, you know
Yes bro. All the best anyway
Re: 2016/2017 UTME And Admission Process Thread by Geofavor(m): 9:01am On Sep 15, 2015
Zionplace:
It is not a must, you know

but sir, don't you think it will be easier if you can do the tutoring here on NL?
You know, not everyone will be able to meet with you because of the distance.
Only those who live in alagbado might benefit from ur good works.

1 Like

Re: 2016/2017 UTME And Admission Process Thread by dollypizzle(m): 10:34am On Sep 15, 2015
wats d rite combo for animal nutrition and biotechnology
[b]wats d rite combo for animal nutrition and biotechnology
[/b]wats d rite combo for animal nutrition and biotechnology
Re: 2016/2017 UTME And Admission Process Thread by Nobody: 10:58am On Sep 15, 2015
hayurmidey:
Please what's your subject combination for jamb
EGM- Eng, Econs, Govt and Maths
Re: 2016/2017 UTME And Admission Process Thread by Nobody: 1:38pm On Sep 15, 2015
Augusti:
EGM- Eng, Econs, Govt and Maths
Bro can i change the government to commerce
Re: 2016/2017 UTME And Admission Process Thread by Nobody: 2:07pm On Sep 15, 2015
hayurmidey:
Bro can i change the government to commerce
No, you can only change the Government to Geography- MGE
Re: 2016/2017 UTME And Admission Process Thread by tonymooreozonuwe: 2:23pm On Sep 15, 2015
ATTENTION_ALL_LAGOSIANS,...ASPIRANTS, UNILAG STUDENTS,YABATECH_STUDENTS,_ITS_ENVIRONS,& BEYOND::::::::BE PART OF AN INNOVATION:::: THE OFFICIAL LAUNCH OF NEW TASTY RECIPES JOINTS (927CAFETERIA):::::::The First 10 People Gets Free Meal Ticket, and snapshots with COMEDIAN AKPORORO:::: Add this Event to Ur Calendar as well as to-do-list::: SUNDAY 27TH Sept. 2015. YOU ARE ALL INVITED::::::::::::‪#‎VENUE‬::: NOT TOO FAR FROM YABATECH:::: 21, ST. FINBARRS ROAD, OFF UNILAG AKOKA.(BESIDE KEYSTONE BANK)...‪#‎OFFICIAL‬
......more LIKES please

Re: 2016/2017 UTME And Admission Process Thread by Nobody: 2:42pm On Sep 15, 2015
Augusti:
No, you can only change the Government to Geography- MGE
Alryt thanks bro
Re: 2016/2017 UTME And Admission Process Thread by Nobody: 3:17pm On Sep 15, 2015
Champella:

It was very low. I can't disclose the exact figure here
why that babe de ask you your c.g.p.a for year 1. Well nevermind bro. God will help us o. This time around MA ABASI na first class. I will learn from my mistakes at uniuyo. My year 1 G.p was low too. So God will help us as we serious up. So man this year i will buy the jamb form and will apply for Law University of Abuja
Re: 2016/2017 UTME And Admission Process Thread by jaymejate: 3:19pm On Sep 15, 2015
Geofavor:

but sir, don't you think it will be easier if you can do the tutoring here on NL?
You know, not everyone will be able to meet with you because of the distance.
Only those who live in alagbado might benefit from ur good works.
i thought as much, but come to think of it
1... Typing ish
2... How many would be able understand easily.
3... Cost of using mb data.
4... E.t.c

those who are around dat side, lucky for them. But #AWARE TO BEWARE
Re: 2016/2017 UTME And Admission Process Thread by Champella(m): 4:06pm On Sep 15, 2015
ProphetUdeme:
why that babe de ask you your c.g.p.a for year 1. Well nevermind bro. God will help us o. This time around MA ABASI na first class. I will learn from my mistakes at uniuyo. My year 1 G.p was low too. So God will help us as we serious up. So man this year i will buy the jamb form and will apply for Law University of Abuja

Don't take it that way please. She has her reasons for asking though.

I believe things will turn out very well for us on this second missionary journey. cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2016/2017 UTME And Admission Process Thread by lordmizzy: 6:19pm On Sep 15, 2015
HelperDeji:

Boss message me on whatsapp for proper conversation
08147033595 .pls add bro
Re: 2016/2017 UTME And Admission Process Thread by Geofavor(m): 6:30pm On Sep 15, 2015
jaymejate:

i thought as much, but come to think of it
1... Typing ish
2... How many would be able understand easily.
3... Cost of using mb data.
4... E.t.c

those who are around dat side, lucky for them. But #AWARE TO BEWARE
Number 2 shouldn't be an issue if the tutor could solve and answer any question with simplicity.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (178) (Reply)

Apply for 2018/2019 PTDF Scholarship in Germany/France/China / [Updated] UNIZIK 2017/2018 Admission List / Federal University Of Agriculture,Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2015/2016 Admission.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.