Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,795 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:38 PM

South African Pastor Prays ‘snake Spirit’ Into Church Member - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / South African Pastor Prays ‘snake Spirit’ Into Church Member (563 Views)

Pastor Forgives Thief Who Broke Into Church Office To Steal (Photos) / Pastor Enters Into Church On A Hoverboard (Photos) / SA Pastor Prays Snake Spirit Into Members, Then Sends Them To Nigeria - Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

South African Pastor Prays ‘snake Spirit’ Into Church Member by itseedris(m): 10:14am On Aug 25, 2015
South African pastor, Prophet Penuel Mnguni, creates new buzz as he prays a ‘snake spirit’ into the body of a female church member during a sercvice.

Amongst he’s many unorthodox methods of manifestations, with his gullible church members as victims, he has successfully prayed a ‘gay spirit’ into a male church member, as well as make other members eat snakes and clothe.

According to his church’s Facebook wall, the girl named Naomi manifested the spirit.

Below is how they reported:

“During the service the man of God, Prophet Penuel commanded the Spirit of Snake to enter one of the Congregants, Sister Naomi from Soshanguve. She began to manifest as the Snake and the man of God commanded the Spirit of Snake to come out. The Woman was set Free. We have the Power to control every Kingdoms without being possessed, for we are raised above all (Colossians 3) To God be the Glory.”

This new manifestation is following the burning down of his tent church by area youths outraged by his ‘manifestations’.

http://my360vibes.com.ng/2015/08/south-african-pastor-prays-snake-spirit-into-church-member.html
Re: South African Pastor Prays ‘snake Spirit’ Into Church Member by Unsad(m): 10:15am On Aug 25, 2015
Jesus sent out demons, nowadays pastors are giving yu demons. Baba comman take me away from this Earth
Re: South African Pastor Prays ‘snake Spirit’ Into Church Member by hamzakito(m): 10:15am On Aug 25, 2015
k
Re: South African Pastor Prays ‘snake Spirit’ Into Church Member by ammyluv2002(f): 10:17am On Aug 25, 2015
They should stop that man now

1 Like

Re: South African Pastor Prays ‘snake Spirit’ Into Church Member by Nobody: 10:20am On Aug 25, 2015
Where are the doctrinated Christains let them shout touch not my annointed
Re: South African Pastor Prays ‘snake Spirit’ Into Church Member by nochildsplay(m): 10:20am On Aug 25, 2015
Experimenting the under world power....

Meanwhile; what's with all these SA crazy youth pastors and demonic powers , why will u cast a serpent spirit in ur church member and some FOOLS will still run there for salvation
Re: South African Pastor Prays ‘snake Spirit’ Into Church Member by Tallesty1(m): 10:21am On Aug 25, 2015
ammyluv2002:
They should stop that man now
Silly people everywhere. I wonder what's wrong with some Christians, their brains seem to switch off automatically when a pastor is around.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South African Pastor Prays ‘snake Spirit’ Into Church Member by AngryNigerian(m): 10:22am On Aug 25, 2015
bia,can't dey do somethn fast abt ds...i dnt kno if i shld still call him pastor seef!!!

...& btw,na jazz e take hol d members down,huh

(1) (Reply)

Pastor Goes Physical On Boy Possesed By Snake Demon- Video / Could This Be Real Or Its Just A Strategy? / The Deceptiveness Of Pure Reason

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.