Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,389 members, 7,822,803 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:12 PM

I'm A Panel-Beater. I Need Visa - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / I'm A Panel-Beater. I Need Visa (1274 Views)

Need Visa , Job And Scholarship Abroad With Accomodation / Need Visa To Any Of This Countries? / Do Nigerian Need Visa To Jamaica: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm A Panel-Beater. I Need Visa by cuteeskay: 6:14pm On Mar 29, 2009
my work is panel beater and i want to travel how can i do it if anybody can help me
Re: I'm A Panel-Beater. I Need Visa by Eznirra: 12:18pm On Mar 30, 2009
my dear
its nice to have a vission, its more for beauitiful to follow the vision up.
i don't think that i'll be of help risght now but believe God definitly help will c9ome from some where.
Re: I'm A Panel-Beater. I Need Visa by charly4tex(m): 1:56pm On Mar 31, 2009
which country do you have in mind.
Re: I'm A Panel-Beater. I Need Visa by Nobody: 4:22am On Apr 17, 2009
Is it Visa Credit Card or Visa Debit Card? Very funny.
Re: I'm A Panel-Beater. I Need Visa by Nobody: 1:27am On Apr 18, 2009
cuteeskay:

my work is panel beater and i want to travel how can i do it if anybody can help me

panel beat a steel to form a boat. get a paddle. get a map of the country you want to travel to. and then paddle till you get there. less i forget remember to carry food.
Re: I'm A Panel-Beater. I Need Visa by blackspade(m): 2:43am On Apr 18, 2009
LOL!!!

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I'm A Panel-Beater. I Need Visa by Nobody: 8:08am On Apr 18, 2009
cuteeskay:

I get you with regards to wanting a visa.

But as for your profession - I can't see the relevance to obtaining a visa, unless I'm missing something?
undecided
Re: I'm A Panel-Beater. I Need Visa by adexchamp(m): 2:42pm On Apr 20, 2009
Siena:

I get you with regards to wanting a visa.

But as for your profession - I can't see the relevance to obtaining a visa, unless I'm missing something?
undecided

Haba, why are you discouraging the man since there are lot's of opportunities in Canada for people like him, i mean Canadian skilled migration services.
Re: I'm A Panel-Beater. I Need Visa by blacksta(m): 2:57pm On Apr 20, 2009
Please be advised there are no panel beating jobs abroad. If a particular body of car is damaged it is simply replaced with a new one and sprayed or sometime the insurance company will right off the vehicle. no car body beating is allowed as it will not meet the motoring standards as it will affect the ridigity of the car. The only reason we beat cars back into shape in Nigeria is simply down to poverty.
Re: I'm A Panel-Beater. I Need Visa by Nobody: 11:07am On Apr 21, 2009
blacksta:

Please be advised there are no panel beating jobs abroad. If a particular body of car is damaged it is simply replaced with a new one and sprayed or sometime the insurance company will right off the vehicle. no car body beating is allowed as it will not meet the motoring standards as it will affect the ridigity of the car. The only reason we beat cars back into shape in Nigeria is simply down to poverty.

PMSL! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: I'm A Panel-Beater. I Need Visa by MrCrackles(m): 11:09am On Apr 21, 2009
Topic

LOLz
grin cheesy
Re: I'm A Panel-Beater. I Need Visa by blacksta(m): 12:59pm On Apr 21, 2009
it is true - just like someone who came to the U.k and he is looking for vulcanizerĀ  grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I'm A Panel-Beater. I Need Visa by origina9ja(f): 3:17pm On Apr 21, 2009
pele oko mi
Mrcrackles
u go fit help the poster na

(1) (Reply)

Moving Choice Between Lagos Or Cotonou( Benin Rep). Pro And Cons Please. / If You Have The Chance To Live Anywhere In The World, Where Would You Go? / SHOCKING VIDEO: UKBA Undercover

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.