Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,771 members, 7,809,972 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:03 PM

Power Of Jealousy See How This Woman Killed Her Husband Over An Argument ( Photo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Power Of Jealousy See How This Woman Killed Her Husband Over An Argument ( Photo (2058 Views)

Davido Rants Over His Uncle's Death: "Jealousy, Make The Next Election Come" / Joy Or Jealousy? See This Photo Of A Bridesmaid Crying At Her Friend’ S Wedding / Uche Iwuanyawu Sacked By Husband Over Sex Video 3mths After Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Power Of Jealousy See How This Woman Killed Her Husband Over An Argument ( Photo by hubs: 12:39pm On Aug 25, 2015
A woman intentionally ran over her husband in Lanham, MD, Maryland, USA with her SUV on Sunday afternoon after they argued over something. The man, who you can see under the tyre (right pic) was pronounced dead on the scene.

The suspect, Araceli Alvarez-Mendoza, 37, and her husband, Fernando Fragoso-Duana, 36, got into an argument at their home on the 9400 block of Worrell Avenue, according to Prince George's County police. Fragoso-Duana then left the home and began walking in the neighborhood.

Mendoza followed her husband in an SUV and intentionally ran him over with the vehicle, police say.

"She ran him over. I sat there and I watched her, she did that on purpose," a witness told News4. She opened her front door to find the wrecked vehicle in her front yard, and said Mendoza stepped out of the SUV screaming. Mendoza then tried to pull her husband from underneath the vehicle to no avail.

CONTINUE TO READ AND SEE MORE PHOTOS >>>> http://rangeblogz..com/2015/08/power-of-jealousy-see-how-this-woman.html

Re: Power Of Jealousy See How This Woman Killed Her Husband Over An Argument ( Photo by Unsad(m): 12:42pm On Aug 25, 2015
Wow, thank God for my baby bidemi, she's not this mad upstairs
Re: Power Of Jealousy See How This Woman Killed Her Husband Over An Argument ( Photo by Nobody: 12:46pm On Aug 25, 2015
http://info-guy..com/2015/08/videoder-must-have-app-for-fast-and.html?m=1

Visit the above link to download an Android app for fast downloading of YOUTUBE videos.
Re: Power Of Jealousy See How This Woman Killed Her Husband Over An Argument ( Photo by Nobody: 1:09pm On Aug 25, 2015
Thank God I dnt get jealous easily like that
Re: Power Of Jealousy See How This Woman Killed Her Husband Over An Argument ( Photo by samflex(m): 1:15pm On Aug 25, 2015
onomeglo:
Thank God I dnt get jealous easily like that

Na who we go ask na? grin
Re: Power Of Jealousy See How This Woman Killed Her Husband Over An Argument ( Photo by Creamish(f): 1:34pm On Aug 25, 2015
Marriage is not a do or die affair. If ur tired, get d'hell out!!! Why kill ur partner??

sheesh! undecided
Re: Power Of Jealousy See How This Woman Killed Her Husband Over An Argument ( Photo by Nobody: 1:40pm On Aug 25, 2015
samflex:

Na who we go ask na? grin
the gods....
Re: Power Of Jealousy See How This Woman Killed Her Husband Over An Argument ( Photo by samflex(m): 2:00pm On Aug 25, 2015
onomeglo:
the gods....

No I prefer to ask you direct, you fine sha
Re: Power Of Jealousy See How This Woman Killed Her Husband Over An Argument ( Photo by Nobody: 2:15pm On Aug 25, 2015
samflex:

No I prefer to ask you direct, you fine sha
hmm
Re: Power Of Jealousy See How This Woman Killed Her Husband Over An Argument ( Photo by Came: 2:20pm On Aug 25, 2015
Una sure say na woman, the rate way people dey change their gender these days,person fit see woman call am man oooo.
Re: Power Of Jealousy See How This Woman Killed Her Husband Over An Argument ( Photo by samflex(m): 2:39pm On Aug 25, 2015
onomeglo:
hmm

Where you from? I know say you be delta babe but I mean where you're based smiley
Re: Power Of Jealousy See How This Woman Killed Her Husband Over An Argument ( Photo by Nobody: 2:46pm On Aug 25, 2015
samflex:

Where you from? I know say you be delta babe but I mean where you're based smiley
maiduguri...
Re: Power Of Jealousy See How This Woman Killed Her Husband Over An Argument ( Photo by samflex(m): 2:48pm On Aug 25, 2015
onomeglo:
maiduguri...

Iz a lie

Re: Power Of Jealousy See How This Woman Killed Her Husband Over An Argument ( Photo by Houseofglam7(f): 2:50pm On Aug 25, 2015
Hell hath no fury like a woman's wrath indeed!

Devil's spawns!
Re: Power Of Jealousy See How This Woman Killed Her Husband Over An Argument ( Photo by Nobody: 2:53pm On Aug 25, 2015
samflex:

Iz a lie
lol... Why do u say is a lie?
Re: Power Of Jealousy See How This Woman Killed Her Husband Over An Argument ( Photo by samflex(m): 3:02pm On Aug 25, 2015
onomeglo:
lol... Why do u say is a lie?

Lol I'll tell you later..Abeg make dem no ban me for derailing, sent you a pm incase if you don't mind

(1) (Reply)

Actress Nadia Buari Shares Stunning Bedroom Pics / Full List Of Winners At The Grammy Awards 2016 / PART 2: Which Celebrity Would You Like To Have Lunch With On Your Birthday?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.