Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,852 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:54 AM

SA Pastor Prays Snake Spirit Into Members, Then Sends Them To Nigeria - Pics - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / SA Pastor Prays Snake Spirit Into Members, Then Sends Them To Nigeria - Pics (54299 Views)

Pastor Prays Over Brooms In Church, Gives Members To Sweep Away Evil. Photos / "Pastor Prays And Boys Hand Grows Back To Normal Inside Church" (video) / SA Pastor Who Makes His Congregation Eat Snakes, Beaten, His Church Burnt Down (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SA Pastor Prays Snake Spirit Into Members, Then Sends Them To Nigeria - Pics by dmcdad: 2:27pm On Aug 25, 2015
presh2mos:
And since when did Nigeria become an internships site for demons manifestation. God have mercy
Lol @internship site.cheesycheesycheesy
Re: SA Pastor Prays Snake Spirit Into Members, Then Sends Them To Nigeria - Pics by cococandy(f): 2:29pm On Aug 25, 2015
All you need to be super wealthy in Africa is how to be a public speaker. Add some charisma to that and you're golden baby.

You can open a church any time and tell them God sent you. Do some tricks for them like these pastors and see them worshipping you.

If you have charisma and good at public speaking yet still poor, you have yourself to blame.

1 Like

Re: SA Pastor Prays Snake Spirit Into Members, Then Sends Them To Nigeria - Pics by daresimon(m): 2:32pm On Aug 25, 2015
Thank God for the light of God.
Jesustold us in the bible that in the last day fake pastors/prophets will come up and they are coming up really.

Imagine when Jesus told us to drive away demons and the yeye pastor is busy restoring demons into his followers.
Those people are spirirty dead aswear.
Re: SA Pastor Prays Snake Spirit Into Members, Then Sends Them To Nigeria - Pics by shizzy7(f): 2:39pm On Aug 25, 2015
dmcdad:

Holy Molly! You call that deliverance? My goodness!

You mean I should try going to SA just to attend his church? Are you serious right now? Well, less I forget, ladies first. Do so and I will follow suit.
grin grin you were just being curious about how they get hypnotised to the extent of eating snakes SO as a nice person I want you to witness First hand experience and see how its being done...I am not perplexed about what he's doing,,,

So In this kind of situation its GUYZ first
Re: SA Pastor Prays Snake Spirit Into Members, Then Sends Them To Nigeria - Pics by UyiIredia(m): 2:49pm On Aug 25, 2015
E be like say SouthAfrican stup*dity no get part 2.

1 Like

Re: SA Pastor Prays Snake Spirit Into Members, Then Sends Them To Nigeria - Pics by fatoyinbo7(m): 2:52pm On Aug 25, 2015
This one na magic.
Re: SA Pastor Prays Snake Spirit Into Members, Then Sends Them To Nigeria - Pics by debraleey: 3:03pm On Aug 25, 2015
the problem is not this man using devilish diabolical demonic powers, the problem is christians. A lot of christians do not know why they are christians in the first place. They believe it is all about miracles and going to one church where the "man of God" has "special powers". I always say christianity is a DIY thing. Nobody can do it for u better than urself co it is between you and your maker. People are so gullible these days. Why do people still call this man a pastor please...he has proven himself to be an agent of darkness if truly he prayed homosexual and now snake spirits into people because homosexuality is forbidden for children of God no matter what form it takes. If nobody attends his shrine he wont have any one to use for all these nonsense. Gullible people have fallen for this unfortunately. we really are in the end times...even the elect are being deceived...false prophets here and there...the world might not even see year 3000 the way things are...may God speedily deliver the people that have seemingly been trapped in this devil's den he calls a church in Jesus' name...Amen...please people wake up....it's time to do it urself and stop depending on any prophet..whether they are genuine or not, they are not God...may God help us discern the good from the bad in Jesus' name....Amen.
usually don't comment but enough is enough of this rubbish.....it's disgusting!
Re: SA Pastor Prays Snake Spirit Into Members, Then Sends Them To Nigeria - Pics by guideman: 3:05pm On Aug 25, 2015
Which Nigerian language did they speak, because Nigeria has over 100 languages.
lalasticlala:
Controversial South African ''End Times Disciples Ministries'' Pastor is at it again.

Read what they reported on their church facebook page:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=500316813467002&id=351175848381100
Re: SA Pastor Prays Snake Spirit Into Members, Then Sends Them To Nigeria - Pics by bilulu(m): 3:05pm On Aug 25, 2015
those church members behave like APC members cuz dey can easily b brainwashed n deceived
Re: SA Pastor Prays Snake Spirit Into Members, Then Sends Them To Nigeria - Pics by fireforfire: 3:06pm On Aug 25, 2015
South africans are very stupid n gullible for allowing dis fake , devil incarnate of a pastor to decieve dem.

ode man! send which snakes to nigeria?
May God send his wrath on dis agent of darkness
Re: SA Pastor Prays Snake Spirit Into Members, Then Sends Them To Nigeria - Pics by sanyajava: 3:08pm On Aug 25, 2015
Son of Devil
Re: SA Pastor Prays Snake Spirit Into Members, Then Sends Them To Nigeria - Pics by dmcdad: 3:15pm On Aug 25, 2015
shizzy7:
grin grin you were just being curious about how they get hypnotised to the extent of eating snakes SO as a nice person I want you to witness First hand experience and see how its being done...I am not perplexed about what he's doing,,,

So In this kind of situation its GUYZ first
cheesycheesycheesy

Yeye you. I would go if you decide to take me there yourself. Else, I no gree.cheesy

But seriously, I was taken aback when I read that. Like WTF! Looking for miracles has been the Achilles heel of many so-called Christians.

God help us all. Make I just dey flex my Catholic dey go. No time for stories that touch.cheesy
Re: SA Pastor Prays Snake Spirit Into Members, Then Sends Them To Nigeria - Pics by dmcdad: 3:18pm On Aug 25, 2015
guideman:
Which Nigerian language did they speak, because Nigeria has over 100 languages.
Very good question.cheesycheesycheesy
Re: SA Pastor Prays Snake Spirit Into Members, Then Sends Them To Nigeria - Pics by haqueurate(m): 3:27pm On Aug 25, 2015
Its called hypnosis, and its nothing new
you just need dumb pple to make it work
thats what indian snake charmers do on snakes and crocodiles
Re: SA Pastor Prays Snake Spirit Into Members, Then Sends Them To Nigeria - Pics by Darayola(m): 3:34pm On Aug 25, 2015
nochildsplay:
they better stop that man before it's too late
Exactly what happened to Book Haram.....They give less attention to evil until it gets out of hand.
May God save us!

1 Like

Re: SA Pastor Prays Snake Spirit Into Members, Then Sends Them To Nigeria - Pics by Darayola(m): 3:56pm On Aug 25, 2015
nochildsplay:
they better stop that man before it's too late
I hope it won't be like that of the Book Haram.....Govt is used to giving less attention to evil unti its gone out of hand.
This to me is the best time to put to an end this unethical act.

1 Like

Re: SA Pastor Prays Snake Spirit Into Members, Then Sends Them To Nigeria - Pics by beevee1: 4:00pm On Aug 25, 2015
Magicians and actors everywhere, anyway na the mumu people when still dey go their churches i blame, afterall na hustling the guy dey.

By the way make una tell am to think of buying a better chair not those plastic ones wen go fall person, build a block house not the plank and upgrade him sound system instead of looking for people to ride like horse.

The little boy exiting the door 4 the first picture be like "am fed up of this bulls**t am outa here"
Re: SA Pastor Prays Snake Spirit Into Members, Then Sends Them To Nigeria - Pics by Ujupsy: 4:13pm On Aug 25, 2015
It is clear that this man is doing the work of the devil his master who sent him.
Re: SA Pastor Prays Snake Spirit Into Members, Then Sends Them To Nigeria - Pics by Nobody: 4:14pm On Aug 25, 2015
I no go comment sef! N/B; 'blasphemy against the Holy Spirit is a deadly thing'.
Re: SA Pastor Prays Snake Spirit Into Members, Then Sends Them To Nigeria - Pics by Edunwa302(m): 4:14pm On Aug 25, 2015
Hmmm just thank God for my holy Bible
Re: SA Pastor Prays Snake Spirit Into Members, Then Sends Them To Nigeria - Pics by MrsAnyanwu(f): 4:30pm On Aug 25, 2015
Unsad:
Jesus sent out demons, nowadays pastors are giving people demons . Chariot of fire comman take me away abeg
and Me too biko, enough is enough, haba
Re: SA Pastor Prays Snake Spirit Into Members, Then Sends Them To Nigeria - Pics by Beey(f): 4:33pm On Aug 25, 2015
Oh, the puppet master is using his chief puppeteer to blindfold his audience.And he seems to be excelling with flying colors #SMH.

Re: SA Pastor Prays Snake Spirit Into Members, Then Sends Them To Nigeria - Pics by uniquejessy(f): 4:51pm On Aug 25, 2015
na wa o,wonders shal neva end. End time tins
Re: SA Pastor Prays Snake Spirit Into Members, Then Sends Them To Nigeria - Pics by markchidex: 4:52pm On Aug 25, 2015
we are doing it back to sender back to SA
Re: SA Pastor Prays Snake Spirit Into Members, Then Sends Them To Nigeria - Pics by Orikinla(m): 5:18pm On Aug 25, 2015
[size=18pt]Blacks seem to be the most intellectually re-tarded people in the world.
If they don't stop this man now, he is going to give them poison to drink.
It is a pity that South African authorities cannot query him,

The same way thousands of Nigerians join spiritual cults in the camouflage of churches.
Are black people such idiots?[/size]

1 Like

Re: SA Pastor Prays Snake Spirit Into Members, Then Sends Them To Nigeria - Pics by dmcdad: 5:36pm On Aug 25, 2015
Orikinla:
[size=18pt]Blacks seem to be the most intellectually re-tarded people in the world.
If they don't stop this man now, he is going to give them poison to drink.
It is a pity that South African authorities cannot query him,

The same way thousands of Nigerians join spiritual cults in the camouflage of churches.
Are black people such idiots?[/size]
Tomorrow we will say the whites are looking down on us. Imagine this! Why won't they?
Re: SA Pastor Prays Snake Spirit Into Members, Then Sends Them To Nigeria - Pics by omojeesu(m): 5:58pm On Aug 25, 2015
ladyF:
This is the height of gullibility. Common sense is really not common, this same pastor has being doing all sorts but his die hard congregation have refused to open their eyes to see the light. Na dem sabi....

Its [size=20pt]LadyF[/size] again grin grin grin

The 'pastor' is Satan's agent for this end time. The congregation have been held captive. They are under a powerful spell. More of such are in the offin till Jess takes over!
Re: SA Pastor Prays Snake Spirit Into Members, Then Sends Them To Nigeria - Pics by GboGboAye: 6:06pm On Aug 25, 2015
lalasticlala:
Controversial South African ''End Times Disciples Ministries'' Pastor is at it again.

Read what they reported on their church facebook page:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=500316813467002&id=351175848381100
How this the "work of the Almighty" kwanu? Please explain?
Re: SA Pastor Prays Snake Spirit Into Members, Then Sends Them To Nigeria - Pics by mimiwhite4real(f): 6:09pm On Aug 25, 2015
Pls is God a magician
Re: SA Pastor Prays Snake Spirit Into Members, Then Sends Them To Nigeria - Pics by dmcdad: 6:50pm On Aug 25, 2015
mimiwhite4real:
Pls is God a magician
I wonder oooooo.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Gay Son Who Dumped Homosexual Lifestyle Was Saved By His Mother's Prayer / Sharon Oyakhilomes Celebrates Her 22nd Birthday Today / Daddy Freeze Blasts Leke Adeboye Over 'RCCG Is A Threat To Islam' Post

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.