Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,125 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:44 PM

Ini Edo Finally Reveals The Cause Of Her Failed Marriage (must Read) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ini Edo Finally Reveals The Cause Of Her Failed Marriage (must Read) (689 Views)

Ini Edo Finally Reveals The Man She's In Love With / Toke Makinwa Speaks On Her Failed Marriage With Maje In An Interview / Toke Makinwa On Her Failed Marriage – “am No Longer Ashamed” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ini Edo Finally Reveals The Cause Of Her Failed Marriage (must Read) by sallust: 1:38pm On Aug 25, 2015
Beautiful Nollywood Actress Ini Edo, finally revealed what caused her failed marriage on Rubbin Minds Tv Program with media personality, Ebuka Uchendu.

In her own words below:
“I got married early because I wanted a family. I think my marriage was an experience which I don’t regret. He was the last child, so his family members kind of interfered in the marriage, which is naturally normal. He was okay with the kind of work I did and he kind of interfered as a good husband. We couldn’t find common grounds and agree on certain things so we fell out. My husband and I were far apart from each other, maybe being together would have helped. My marriage fell out because of differences. For now I just want to fix my life, no marriage in the picture.”

SOURCE: http://www.mokgist.com/ini-edo-finally-reveals-cause-of-her-failed-marriage-must-read/

Re: Ini Edo Finally Reveals The Cause Of Her Failed Marriage (must Read) by christinie(f): 1:51pm On Aug 25, 2015
I prefer this civilised answer to name calling and public washing of dirty linens. However, you were not a baby when you got married as you were at least 25 years.
Re: Ini Edo Finally Reveals The Cause Of Her Failed Marriage (must Read) by Nobody: 1:58pm On Aug 25, 2015
http://www.info-guy..com/2015/08/how-to-share-files-between-2-android.html?m=1

Watch and see files from your friends phone as easy as clicking on that LINK
Re: Ini Edo Finally Reveals The Cause Of Her Failed Marriage (must Read) by Came: 2:14pm On Aug 25, 2015
People way do chief bride maid for this people way their marriages dey fail, how una dey feel after the marriage fail self?

(1) (Reply)

The World's Shortest Man Chandra Dangi, Dies At 75 / See How Emeka Ike Orders Police To Arrest Wife’s Boyfriend, Denies Beating Wife" / Davido & Yemi Alade Leads Nominations For The “Best African Act” At MTV EMA 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.