Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,467 members, 7,819,705 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:25 PM

How I Learnt Driving With Asphalt 8 - PICS - Gaming (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / How I Learnt Driving With Asphalt 8 - PICS (33570 Views)

Asphalt 8 Hack Tool / Asphalt 8 Airborne Discussion Thread (Android, iOS, WP) / Asphalt 8 Airborne Gamers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Learnt Driving With Asphalt 8 - PICS by ModiKen(m): 8:30pm On Sep 25, 2015
dave2meek:
I came here to see you driving another car after playing Asphalt 8

Me too. Instead na screen shots I dey see everywhere.

OP if u tink say u don sabi drive oya enta Lagos-Ibadan express way; go do drifting dia make we see. Send us selfies as u dey express.

Na hosptial u go wake up after four months coma. grin
Re: How I Learnt Driving With Asphalt 8 - PICS by milestonejnr(m): 8:46pm On Sep 25, 2015
Like seriously No be for Nigerian Roads oo. No potholes in those games. You'll see a whole lot of them and many other funny things on our road. No just deceive yourself o, else you'll land yourself in a hospital and your car in a mechanic.
Re: How I Learnt Driving With Asphalt 8 - PICS by Collinz2(m): 8:46pm On Sep 25, 2015
Baddestguyp:
I said it. Real racing murders asphalt
seriously
Re: How I Learnt Driving With Asphalt 8 - PICS by Collinz2(m): 8:46pm On Sep 25, 2015
Baddestguyp:
I said it. Real racing murders asphalt
serious
Re: How I Learnt Driving With Asphalt 8 - PICS by Collinz2(m): 8:51pm On Sep 25, 2015
nickz:
asinehn shocked i dont know how they do it,the day i came 2nd in CLASS A online race ehngrin
I took screenshots upon screenshots and used as dp for like 3daysgrin ESPECIALLY THOSE ASIAN DUDES
i tell u bro
Re: How I Learnt Driving With Asphalt 8 - PICS by Bobbieydeey: 9:29pm On Sep 25, 2015
Add me on Google + Dunmade David make I ace your ass
donmarvex1:

I still say no need to hack. I got through 78% of career mode I no use hacked mod. undecided

I play online a lot and win lots of leaderboard prizes.

The whole point is to MAX your car out and try going PRO. That way you have a better chance of winning.

By the way if you use mod how come u no day Top 100 for leaderboard in events. grin

You heard about credits farming before?
Season and Mastery mode?
I played one lap with McLaren 12C spider MAX for 56.9XXsecs and get 9600-9800 credits using double credits bonus. Played that for an hour and got up to 500,000.
I remember playing it for 2hrs + one day and got 700,000ctedits. That was sufficient to get me a Koinesseg Agera R and MAX out some D and C class cars for the Rookie cups then.

The point is, if you know how to do speed laps with a MAXED out car you must rank tip in online events.

By the way, check this SS out smiley

If you play Online Multiplayer World Series, you will enjoy the game wella.

You can add me up on Google + make I play with any of your ghostsghosts grin
Re: How I Learnt Driving With Asphalt 8 - PICS by Nobody: 9:41pm On Sep 25, 2015
corperscorner:
Hello guys.....i want to share this awesome testimony with you all.

In just one week.....i learnt how to be a professional driver by downloading Asphalt 8 from BlackBerry World.

Wouldn't know if this is available for your device cos I use a BlackBerry Passport and the game size is 1.4GIG.

With my new skills.....i bliv I can cruise any vehiku.

Screenshots below.....watch me drift.....lol

The picture is a screengrab directly from my phone and each pic is like 3MB.....*KWOLITY* grin grin

Ok..... I hear you.

Heard head on collisions actually liquidates your brain at speeds of 200km/h.

If you live through it, don't forget to come back and tell me how it feels. If you don't then send my regards to Paul Walker.

1 Like

Re: How I Learnt Driving With Asphalt 8 - PICS by Adeyeancah(m): 10:41pm On Sep 25, 2015
Pot holes plenty for road for real life oh if he no dey asphalt and hold up too dey here cos na so so speed dey asphalt , so if u comot for asphalt world,make una note this thingz bro before ur asphalt motor go hang on top tree :p
Re: How I Learnt Driving With Asphalt 8 - PICS by dave2meek(m): 10:59pm On Sep 25, 2015
ModiKen:

Me too. Instead na screen shots I dey see everywhere.

OP if u tink say u don sabi drive oya enta Lagos-Ibadan express way; go do drifting dia make we see. Send us selfies as u dey express.

Na hosptial u go wake up after four months coma. grin
grin
Re: How I Learnt Driving With Asphalt 8 - PICS by Baddestguyp(m): 11:34pm On Sep 25, 2015
Collinz2:
seriously
yes. I've played both
Re: How I Learnt Driving With Asphalt 8 - PICS by TDstarr: 1:28am On Sep 26, 2015
Collinz2:
am tellin u wht i play online with mod. if u dnt hack u never ready to finish the game. if u dnt hack u will be stuck with slow cars bt if u hack ur cars will be too fast. Most android games need hackin.
how do I hack please??
Re: How I Learnt Driving With Asphalt 8 - PICS by donmarvex1(m): 6:03am On Sep 26, 2015
Bobbieydeey:
Add me on Google + Dunmade David make I ace your ass

Added.

First of all try racing Alps season 9 with McLaren 12C spider
Re: How I Learnt Driving With Asphalt 8 - PICS by Gabaleve(m): 8:18am On Sep 26, 2015
OP keep decieving urself till u enta lagoon
Re: How I Learnt Driving With Asphalt 8 - PICS by Bobbieydeey: 8:47am On Sep 26, 2015
donmarvex1:

Added.

First of all try racing Alps season 9 with McLaren 12C spider
aii buddy
Re: How I Learnt Driving With Asphalt 8 - PICS by Collinz2(m): 11:18am On Sep 26, 2015
Baddestguyp:
yes. I've played both
i still prefer asphalt cus it game challenges for u, obstacles, speed and more
Re: How I Learnt Driving With Asphalt 8 - PICS by Collinz2(m): 11:24am On Sep 26, 2015
TDstarr:
how do I hack please??
look at ur current installed apk version and note it down, google search for it like this e.g asphalt 8 version 1.9.0h cracked apk, download it.

download titanium backup (root needed) use it to backup ur installed apk data. uninstall it, installed the cracked apk and restore data back.
Re: How I Learnt Driving With Asphalt 8 - PICS by Baddestguyp(m): 11:48am On Sep 26, 2015
Collinz2:
i still prefer asphalt cus it game challenges for u, obstacles, speed and more
asphalt is silly and unrealistic. how possible is it to drive upside down in real life. also no one puts stuff on road to help u fly in real life
Re: How I Learnt Driving With Asphalt 8 - PICS by Collinz2(m): 12:08pm On Sep 26, 2015
Baddestguyp:
asphalt is silly and unrealistic. how possible is it to drive upside down in real life. also no one puts stuff on road to help u fly in real life
why is ut called a game cus of fun, wht is a game without fun. forget abt realistic thoes flyin make it fun. how many games have u played that is realistic, id it subway surfer that can jump a train and run without endin can u do that on real life, we play games for the fun as long it is interestin nt realistic.
Re: How I Learnt Driving With Asphalt 8 - PICS by Baddestguyp(m): 12:46pm On Sep 26, 2015
Collinz2:
why is ut called a game cus of fun, wht is a game without fun. forget abt realistic thoes flyin make it fun. how many games have u played that is realistic, id it subway surfer that can jump a train and run without endin can u do that on real life, we play games for the fun as long it is interestin nt realistic.
real racing is more fun.
Re: How I Learnt Driving With Asphalt 8 - PICS by samhay: 8:45pm On Sep 26, 2015
The asphalt 8 I download is so dark I can't c d cars, wat do I do?

Re: How I Learnt Driving With Asphalt 8 - PICS by Collinz2(m): 11:31pm On Sep 26, 2015
Baddestguyp:
real racing is more fun.
how? s it wen all the cars are in a straight line and u called that racing
in asphalt i can drift during the race, i can fly, use nitro boost for more speed, i see all types of cars like ferarri, bugatti, lamborghini and more, on asphalt u fight for first place.
Re: How I Learnt Driving With Asphalt 8 - PICS by Baddestguyp(m): 11:48pm On Sep 26, 2015
Collinz2:
how? s it wen all the cars are in a straight line and u called that racing
in asphalt i can drift during the race, i can fly, use nitro boost for more speed, i see all types of cars like ferarri, bugatti, lamborghini and more, on asphalt u fight for first place.
in real racing. I feel the speed. I experience real driving with first person camera. u use side mirrors and front mirror to stylishly block opponents from overtaking. play without assisted controls and take full control of ur car. feel the experience of driving lovely convertible cars.
real racing has more and better cars than asphalt. real racing is also very challenging. even with the best and fully tweaked car in races, you might not end up in first 10. the AI is smart to block you from overtaking. only amateur racing in career mode is sometimes easy
Re: How I Learnt Driving With Asphalt 8 - PICS by samhay: 8:25am On Sep 27, 2015
samhay:

Can som1 help me, abi why una dey ignore
Re: How I Learnt Driving With Asphalt 8 - PICS by donmarvex1(m): 1:15pm On Sep 27, 2015
samhay:

Can som1 help me, abi why una dey ignore

Update the game.

One of the 1.9.0 updates had black screen
Re: How I Learnt Driving With Asphalt 8 - PICS by donmarvex1(m): 1:16pm On Sep 27, 2015
samhay:

Omo. U na hacker o.

See credits and Stars.

Na wa o shocked
Re: How I Learnt Driving With Asphalt 8 - PICS by samhay: 4:56pm On Sep 27, 2015
donmarvex1:

Update the game.

One of the 1.9.0 updates had black screen

Aw I go update
Re: How I Learnt Driving With Asphalt 8 - PICS by donmarvex1(m): 10:12pm On Sep 27, 2015
samhay:

Aw I go update

You go download hack before.
Look for updated hack to download

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Download Pes 2024 Ppsspp (highly Compressed) Data + Textures / Do You Remember This One / 'My Oga At The Top' Flash Game

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.