Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,512 members, 7,826,941 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:53 PM

Love Story? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Love Story? (808 Views)

The Pretty Banker Who Married A Danfo Driver: True Love Story / “I've Got 28Yrs Of Virginity To Pour Into One Woman”–Gaisebaba Shares Love Story / A Quadruple Amputee & His Girlfriend's Love Story In Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Love Story? by newbie99: 8:50pm On Mar 29, 2009
Hello to all of you,

I like to tell u a story, no I haven`t chance to cut it short, but maybe u like and will be giving me good advices.

I am europeen white woman, when I was beginning of twenty I made mistake and got pregnant with a baby. In europe nothing special, kids are staying by the mother and I could handle this very good without husband. Some months later I met a man and fell really in love for him. He is nigerian , growing up in 9ja, for love I married him, everything has been nice . I got pregnant again and got a baby of him. Then a very near person to him died, and he couldn`t help. After this it was like a total change. We really had trouble and after a lot of bullshit happened we splitted up. Many years after have gone to, I am still thinking about him. His kid is with me, is looking like his dad. One day he went to get divorced, after some trouble we got divorced. Now more than a year after, I got some letters. For example that the time with me has been the best of his time up to now, and that he would love me.
He never married again, has a lot of kids, but I am still his wife for his family. Is looking for me that they are not accepting , The kids from him is missing the father , even when she doesn`t want to show.
When I am sitting sometimes in front of TV is like I am still feeling my husband, I can´t explain this better.
So many things went wrong, but by thinking today about it, is like why this was not managable?
And now, I don`t know what to do , I haven`t seen him more than 3 years, but I have the feeling like there wouldn`t be anything other than before.
Does anybody heart a story like this before?
And can anybody tell me if its against yoruba law for man to say, this was mistake.?
Maybe there is the problem.
Re: Love Story? by Treetop20(m): 9:34pm On Mar 29, 2009
i cannot honestly say i understand your post

(1) (Reply)

Buying Gifts For Sister Or Could It Be Nigerian Gf / Help Need Igbanke Male Names / Should A Man Have A Say On What A Woman Does With An Unplanned Pregnancy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.